.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
Post edited by Caeria - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love your thread, you better than others in doing the TW Schedule.

IMO we win and maybe have Edya's kisses after,

And omg TE and Enrage got the gank XD
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow i cant wait to see that fail Drakon win a war over a dead guild woooooooo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OMG U freaking guilds keep messing up the time slots im sick of freaking Twing on sunday gosh darn it all u wont win against enrage even with a gank so let the big boys play ARRRRRRR.

P.S. i reali hate sunday fights
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ROFL at monoimsofail's smug bid of 200mil. Have fun with losing that much moneyb:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    YAY!! TW!! go go go TE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wish i could join tao to help them defend and make that dude lose the 200m bid...lol. Imagine his face after the war ^^

200M >>> 'poof' >>> b:shocked
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he already "is" going to lose that 200m due to TW system change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he already "is" going to lose that 200m due to TW system change

200 mill for some mirage stones ?? WOW they must be mighty special :)
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    200 mill for some mirage stones ?? WOW they must be mighty special :)

stop trolling kb go back to work!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    stop trolling kb go back to work!!

damnit... busted again!!!
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can somebody remind me what time 20:00 is so I can be up for the TW >_>....
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks Cae for the schedules <3
    ROFLMAO cant stop laughing at Monofailness' most fail bid ever. Enjoy your 100 mirages that value 200mil. You know i couldve sell you 100 mirages for 2 mil each and keep it a secret so the rest of the srv wouldnt know how fail you are... but well you prefered to make it public b:chuckle
    Yay Enrage got ganks... too bad they will be over in less then 15 min...
    Hmm predictions:
    Friday
    Enrage defend all very fast so all the TE enrage alts can join the fun... we will all rush in TE vent (MsE gimme info! )/Skype (did we ever have???) and the rest of 99% to GC and defend Dominus in about 1 hour.
    Drakon will lose 200mil and win a land and 100 mirage which they will lose next week.
    Synesis will lose 20mil and win a land and 100 mirage which they also might lose next week.
    Saturday,
    Same as friday Enrage defend all fast so they can rush to TE tw. Hope by then we all have the vent info, wont log on wrong Skype and MsE will still be leader of TE .
    TE wont prolly show to Rad and will defend Dominus and Avalonia... Avalonia about 30-50 min, Dominus around 2 hours.
    Halo vs Invidia... 30 min Invidia win.
    Sunday:
    After the lame 17 min 10 sec from last week we hope that this week Rad can pull a longer fight as the new ex-Tao members can participate too. This week their charms wont be burned by TE so there is no reason for a shorted tw then 1 hour. Enrage wins 30min- 1 hour.

Have fun all and cya on the battle field b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Looking forward to our TWs vs dominus this weekend... should be fun

Drakon can also look forward to their... oh wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    We got that weird vent of ours that no one really talks on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:thanks thx i get me moni back - ticket fixed it, sorry for other bids, they werent high enough for GMs concern's b:chuckleb:pleasedb:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ROFL so monofailness sent in a ticket ASAP and qq'ed at GM to get his money back from the fail bid? they shouldve take out your bid completly... and let others bid on it and fight over it. This will create a precedent.. and if next week some noob will bid 200mil on some land... and win the bid, then send a ticket in will get his money back and so on...
    so other faction that bid a decent amount wont get back anything? just coz you bidded 200mil??? thats completly unfair every faction should get back their money if they gave it too you.
    b:thanks thx i get me moni back - ticket fixed it, sorry for other bids, they werent high enough for GMs concern's b:chuckleb:pleasedb:bye

This post of urs is suggesting that GM did you a favour for being the dumbest of the srv, you just put the GM in a bad light... GG fail more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think they made an exception due to the fact that they didn't release this information officially before bidding's last week, i think its more then fair that he got his money back, and i don't think gms are dumb enough to fall for people doing that week after week, if money will be refunded its only gong to be this week because the bids were made before knowledge of this patch was officially released from pwe.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah w/e but still saying that he is sorry for the others that didnt got back money coz they werent high enough bids for Gm's concern is wrong in so many ways. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i think they made an exception due to the fact that they didn't release this information officially before bidding's last week, i think its more then fair that he got his money back, and i don't think gms are dumb enough to fall for people doing that week after week, if money will be refunded its only gong to be this week because the bids were made before knowledge of this patch was officially released from pwe.

The information was out in early June.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -_- TE gonna have fun...and i'm unable to TW for 2 freakin weeks...i hope the company repairs the bloody laptop ASAP ergherghre frustration *plays PS2*
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Uh yes. The GMs anounced on Wednesday that this weekend will be a huge patch... it was already anounced and a topic was opened in the general discussions by Ega regarding the new TW pay system and stuff... any1 couldve easy make a connection between the two changes. And the bid was on thursday ... 1 day after the huge patch was anounced for this weekend. You were warned ... you shouldnt have bid. If the 200 mil was more imp for you than the land you couldve easy win... you shouldve get back the money and lose the bid on the land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <start message>
    There are seperate/special rules for gm puppies
    <you didn't see this, this doesn't exit>
    </end message>
    b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Buying Mirages.
    Oh wait
    I still have 500 of them >.<
  • mooskauer
    mooskauer Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D: I'm late. Patch and TW shedule at the same day is no good :'(
    thx i get me moni back - ticket fixed it, sorry for other bids, they werent high enough for GMs concern's

Sorry, I don't believe you. The patch is released for not even 3 hours and you want us to believe you wrote a ticket and got a response in that time? Even fairy tales make more sense than you. It takes 1-2 days to get a response to a ticket. Also, why would the GMs give you a refund already? Yes, it might be fair to give you the 180m regular refund in case of a victory of your faction, but that TW didn't happen yet. You'd lose those 200m in case of a defeat.

I'm not saying you definitely lose 200m. Maybe a ticket can really get you a refund of the regular 180m or something after the weekend. But your post gives me the impression that you are just trying to make yourself not look too stupid. Post a screenshot of your mail where you receive that refund from a GM if you want anyone to believe you.

Anyway, here's predictions:
    Friday, 6th August

20:00 - Bloodryan @ Enrage
    20:03 - TERROTIST @ Enrage
    20:06 - xTAINTEDx @ Enrage

Farming some kills here isn't a compensation for your nerfed TW-pay. But I hope you still have some fun with it o.o

Enrage in < 10 min

20:09 - Drakon @ Tao

Drakon disappointed pretty much in the fight against Enrage last week. Anyway... Tao is dead now. You'll most likely win this land, but the TW system change probably just smashed your 200mil coin bid. As for color... yellow or the RoC kind of pink maybe?
    Drakon in 5 min

20:12 - Synesis @ Tao

Even if some Tao leftovers show up for this one, Syn should win. Bye Tao... rest in peace.

Synesis in 10 min

20:15 - TheEmpire @ Dominus

...and the green color disappeared from the map...

TheEmpire in 30 minutes

Saturday, 7th August

20:00 - Liberate @ Enrage
    20:03 - LostLove @ Enrage
    20:06 - xTAINTEDx @ Enrage

Same as friday :P Looking forward to some kill farming.

Enrage in 10 min

20:09 - Dominus @ TheEmpire

TE gank chapter one: Dominus. TheEmpire should be able to defend this. Maybe they have to skip Radiance or send only minor forces there.

TheEmpire in 40 minutes

20:12 - Avalonia @ TheEmpire

TE gank chapter two: Avalonia. The weakest of the 3 attackers. Just make sure you don't underestimate them. Sending too few squads into this one could make you lose a land for no reason.

TheEmpire in 20 minutes

20:15 - Radiance @ TheEmpire

TE gank chapter three: Radiance. Serious Business guilds would mabye skip this one. But hey, this is TE. They'll at least try it :P

Radiance in 30 minutes

20:18 - Halo @ Invidia

Easy TW for Invidia. At least you get a TW at all. Good luck defending your ... 150 mirage stones ... :D

Sunday, 8th August

20:00 - Enrage @ Radiance

Reinforcements from Tao can now participate in this TW. Hopefully you grew some strenght, cause last week was a huge disappointment. Looking forward for a 1h+ fight... hopefully.

Enrage in 1 hour

Pre-TW map of 6th August:
    [6-8-2010.jpg]

http://www.pwinside.net/heavens-tear/66-ht-tw-predictions-6-8th-august.html
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mooskauer wrote: »
    D: I'm late. Patch and TW shedule at the same day is no good :'(
    http://www.pwinside.net/heavens-tear/66-ht-tw-predictions-6-8th-august.html

I keep asking my self if this is who i think he is ... anyway GG i like your predictions b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Many of us read about the new system, but it was never announced when it was coming.. I was surprised it happened so soon... Mirages pfff... kinda fail.. But I want that Rank 9 badge thing... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You overestimate TE to think we can even try and defend rad at the same time as dominus. Or you're underestimating dominus... either way, I cannot agree with that prediction...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I keep asking my self if this is who i think he is ... anyway GG i like your predictions b:chuckle

Who who tell me. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mooskauer wrote: »
    Sorry, I don't believe you. The patch is released for not even 3 hours and you want us to believe you wrote a ticket and got a response in that time? Even fairy tales make more sense than you. It takes 1-2 days to get a response to a ticket. Also, why would the GMs give you a refund already? Yes, it might be fair to give you the 180m regular refund in case of a victory of your faction, but that TW didn't happen yet. You'd lose those 200m in case of a defeat.

^ This

It took me 7 days to get a response about 1 of my tickets, I call bs.

You just got owned big time MonoFail, so take it like a man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You overestimate TE to think we can even try and defend rad at the same time as dominus. Or you're underestimating dominus... either way, I cannot agree with that prediction...

Remember, this is the same guy who said "Dominus who?" last week.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein