edited August 2010
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    About the cost of my warsoul ^^
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    More than anybody, ANYBODY, should EVER spend on a game that's not even worth playing anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    that person now will be twing by him/herself or prob going to go on a killing rampage at his/her work and blame pwi for him/her spendingto much on a stinkin mmo lolollllll...people people just go to fps games and realtiem strat..u can actually get paid real money to play and have something to show for it!b:victory

competition wise
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All the Nirvana was farmed. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1/5 of warsoul?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    life savings?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ucare? ............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elayne - Lost City
    Elayne - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you make lots of money who cares how you spend it? But I agree with the recent changes in the game it makes a lot of what you've spent seem like a waste. Although most of that gear is farmed and the refines were bought during sales...still a decent amount of money but not as bad as some who bought refines before there were sales :) (Hai Shinzoko)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's better than +12ing like 4 weapons and 2 being before 10* were on sale. It's also better than +10ing a fb69 helm. b:chuckle
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No 2nd socket on nirvy wand b:shocked bad planning. But yes some sweet gear there.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Looks like it cost him *Puts on sunglasses* a full head of hair.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No 2nd socket on nirvy wand b:shocked bad planning. But yes some sweet gear there.

That was the first Nirvana weapon on PWI. We really had nothing to go by, the GMs didn't know anything about Nirvana, and transfer stones weren't yet in the game. So it is what it is.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Skylead actually has that beat. I dont see any armor past +10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • grimangel91
    grimangel91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gl using it for um...TW??
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That was the first Nirvana weapon on PWI. We really had nothing to go by, the GMs didn't know anything about Nirvana, and transfer stones weren't yet in the game. So it is what it is.

That really sucks. I hope shes getting a lot of stones from event.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Skylead actually has that beat. I dont see any armor past +10.
    we also got a couple who have past the Lv+1 warsong/cube belt/neck, i think it was Lv+3 one. This is average gear for cashshoppers on sanct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we also got a couple who have past the Lv+1 warsong/cube belt/neck, i think it was Lv+3 one. This is average gear for cashshoppers on sanct.

Skylead is no cashshopper you know.. havent you seen her army of catshops? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Skylead is no cashshopper you know.. havent you seen her army of catshops? b:chuckle
    you dont know her/his background do you astypoo >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan