I'm highter than you

Comments

• Herbalism - Lost City
    Herbalism - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm tired of you all. I'm here, becouse I like to play PW and I won free levels like other 4 players, that was a normal event, and I won, but... Some idiots are too much stupid. If I'm highter than other CSs, then those fools talking sh*t about me. Ok. I don't care, do what you want on LC forum.

and then what
  • Herbalism - Lost City
    Herbalism - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why the **** you posting here?

and then what
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    herb i love you in a non **** way b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lols herbalism
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You sure are highter than me FateBlade... you sure are.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avenged911221
    avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sorry guys Fate got a little mad after he finally got taken down by literally about 20 essence at west gate. ITs pretty sad you noobs have to gank that hard to kill a BM lmfao.
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:sad miss the good old days of watching llama 1vs1 ehee and hearing cq and spec going at it on world chatb:surrender
  • Phomez - Lost City
    Phomez - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sorry guys Fate got a little mad after he finally got taken down by literally about 20 essence at west gate. ITs pretty sad you noobs have to gank that hard to kill a BM lmfao.

another "wannabe someone" hidding behind an unknown char, cause hes too scare to come out and play b:surrender
  • avenged911221
    edited July 2010
    another "wannabe someone" hidding behind an unknown char, cause hes too scare to come out and play b:surrender

Whos Phomez? Oh wait, you're an oracle cash shop baby. Why would you even think youre opinion is valid?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whos Phomez? Oh wait, you're an oracle cash shop baby. Why would you even think youre opinion is valid?

FateBlade.. lol.. I guess the only words that comes to mind are hypocrite and laughingstock of the server.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Phomez - Lost City
    edited July 2010

Btw, whoever u are, u dont know nothing about me, so why dont u post from ur char? and tbh i never oracle cause im here far before u ever thought wearing dippers... You just talk and think that everyone is like u or fateblade... its like a stereotipe thing, cause u dont have nothing more valid to say, so u throw random comments u hear on the game without even knowing the person or the char on this mater... so GTFO, cause at least i post from my char, and dont hide behind a unknown avatar... grow some balls dude or dudette, i know its hard but...

have fun being a troll...
    FateBlade.. lol.. I guess the only words that comes to mind are hypocrite and laughingstock of the server.

^ this
  • avenged911221
    edited July 2010
    Btw, whoever u are, u dont know nothing about me, so why dont u post from ur char? and tbh i never oracle cause im here far before u ever thought wearing dippers... You just talk and think that everyone is like u or fateblade... its like a stereotipe thing, cause u dont have nothing more valid to say, so u throw random comments u hear on the game without even knowing the person or the char on this mater... so GTFO, cause at least i post from my char, and dont hide behind a unknown avatar... grow some balls dude or dudette, i know its hard but...

have fun being a troll...

^ this

Anyone got a BR translator? I tried google still just gave me a load of **** :'(
  • Phomez - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Anyone got a BR translator? I tried google still just gave me a load of **** :'(

^ tipical troll talk, when you have nothing to say and no valid arguments to present...

So lets try doing this your way:

- maybe if u didnt try that infront of a mirror, it wouldnt give you a load of ****... but well you have to learn to live with your own image right? b:shocked and this is the reason why u hide b:thanks
  • avenged911221
    edited July 2010
    maybe if u didnt try that infront of a mirror wouldnt give you a load of ****... but well u have to learn to live with ur image right? b:shocked and this is the reason why u hide b:thanks

Honestly, learn to speak english or GTFO. Your lack of intelligence shows in game too. Guess thats why you had to cash shop to get where you are now lol. You're a terrible BM. Just stop posting.
  • Phomez - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Honestly, learn to speak english or GTFO. Your lack of intelligence shows in game too. Guess thats why you had to cash shop to get where you are now lol. You're a terrible BM. Just stop posting.

like what u says matters anything to me... if i cash shop is cause i can, if ur a **** cause ur a non-factor and cause you're poor and cant cash-shop, i dont realy give a damn... and like i said before u dont know nothing about me... whoever u are... and btw u know how to talk any other language other then the troll one? and btw why do i need to learn to speak english, its not even my native language so... Ur just emo cause u must be pretty bad and this way unknow u can ****-talk about everyone... guess what? a troll will always be a troll...
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anything I have ever posted anywhere, at any time.

Pic related. A very bad one i should add.

Also fat laughs @this whole thread and @all the people feeding the troll. There's people about to ding 103 soon, y'know. You won't be special anymore. b:sad

Also NEEDS MOAR PVP VIDS.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just popping in to QQ that FateBlade is still highter than me =/
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Not highter than me tho. b:cry
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I are fateblade and me **** is small becoose I laugh stock of server. I should nat have made thread on how I are high level becas I still 1 shat by most on server that are clos to me level range. And worse part is that I not only level 1o3 on server b:cry
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Nitta - Lost City
    Nitta - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Nope b:bye

Actually, I feel bad for you :(
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pic related. A very bad one i should add.

Also fat laughs @this whole thread and @all the people feeding the troll. There's people about to ding 103 soon, y'know. You won't be special anymore. b:sad

Also NEEDS MOAR PVP VIDS.

b:byeb:victoryb:avoid
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not highter than me tho. b:cry

Grats on 103 Zerhee<3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gratz - Lost City
    Gratz - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    actually fateblade the ranking for ppl with all 103 goes by who got it first so the other 103 may have higher xp percent than you making them higher lvl than you
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    FateBlade you are an hero. How can i become highter like you? b:surrender
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    actually fateblade the ranking for ppl with all 103 goes by who got it first so the other 103 may have highter xp percent than you making them higher lvl than you

Don't worry, i fixed it for you b:victory
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    actually Fateblade The Ranking For Ppl With All 103 Goes By Who Got It First So The Other 103 May Have highter Xp Percent Than You Making Them highter Lvl Than You
    Don't Worry, I Fixed It For You B:victory

D-D-D-Double Fix

(also check out my nidified quotes)
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    D-D-D-Double Fix

(also check out my nidified quotes)

Holy... I'm not even gonna try to do "nidified quotes." Thanks for the fix tho >.< Oh and belated grats on 103 b:victory Just another person who is highter than me QQ
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010

critizising peoples english when all they do is use common internet abbrevations everyone(even my grandmom) understands.... real mature fate allmost as mature as posing from alt to try and make yourself feel better after ppl time and time again refuse to acknowledge you as god of perfectworld, allthough you do your best to make forum posts that prove it... and calling everyone oracle noob just because u dont know them(just means they were sucsessfull in avoiding you) because the true pros dont spend all the time slowly leveling with oracles... the pro way that only the best players can level is by winning them with no effort at all /sarcasm

dude fate dont you realize ppl dont hate you because;
    you won 5 levels
    your "highter" then us
    your better then us(because you really arent)

the real reasons people hate you/make fun of you;
    your so fun to tease because you act like a little kid
    you really are a terribad bm(you used to be pretty average back in the 8x)
    you are quite annoying like the game equivalent of a smoke alarm that cant turn off
    and again just because its so fun when u get mad and act like a kid...

so your 103... stop acting like a lv 6x who just learned he can kill 3x without any effort and thinks that makes him best player in the world

edit: sorry abt semi wall of text
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ahh levels, such an illusion of greatness.

PS - I'm the one who got you rejected from CQ, fateblade.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dekciw wrote: »
    Ahh levels, such an illusion of greatness.

PS - I'm one(of the 200) who got you rejected from CQ, fateblade.

see fixedb:cute
This discussion has been closed.