grinding at lv60

TheBackStab - Raging Tide
TheBackStab - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
so am lv60. since 50 i've only done bh and stones to level. anyways now that am 60 am wondering if there are any places to grind cuz bh and stones only getting me 50% per day. ty in advance
Post edited by TheBackStab - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    rotflesh trench.

40-59 = bh + cs. 60-79 = bh +cs + rotflesh. 80+ = fc.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok, sorry for the double post. Idk why but clicking the edit button doesn't seem to work today.

do your bh/cs and have fun, etc. 1 level every 2 days is already amazingly good. Have fun, take a day off and hang out with friends. If you do go to rotflesh, try squading up with a cleric or a very high level who can help. You -are- low 6x so you'll get slaughtered badly in rotflesh if you solo.
    b:chuckle
  • TheBackStab - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    -_____- am not gonna even answerb:shutup
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There's not really a point of squading up with random Clerics. That will just decrease your contribution points and make you do worse. With Bloodpaint and perma double sparking, you won't need any heals if you play smart. Don't run far so you don't have other mobs ganking you, force stealth if more than one mobs aggro you, attack mobs people are already attacking etc.
  • TheBackStab - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    yea i think am a good sin. i play like u say and all... but what am wondering if it makes sence grinding in 2x
  • bladeacolyte
    bladeacolyte Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    set a exp goal per day example 40 percent per day,if theirs a experience modified rate then grind till you cant open your eyes abuse it