Fun Grinding???

Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary
Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Wizard
OK i had my doubts but ive gotten to the point to where i need to grind and I LOVE IT....
the mobs r magic flying mobs and they cant touch me... they r called foxwing supremes..and i dont kill the ones by etherblade i kill the ones by tusk town. but i need to know r there other places where grinding is good at my lvl?
Post edited by Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    grinding is one of the worst ways to get exp/coin nowadays.. have fun with it though.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tis true, it be better to harvest humans for monies and exp.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary
    Mage_Up_Ass - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you guys rnt answering my question tho.....Where r better places to go grinding?
  • Wozz - Harshlands
    Wozz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe the guide at the top that says "Cryxtal's Guide to Grind/..." will give you an idea.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Finally someone who likes grinding just like me. After 2 useless and 1 semi usefull answers let me give you your grinding spots.

60-64: Foxwing supremes/Flying mobs above village of dreaming cloud.
    65-70: Flying mobs in the north of Swamp of the wraith, by the altars.
    71-74: Flying mobs north of Sanctuary (around the mountains) and above Mountain of morning dew (elysium fowls is the name of these, they drop valuable pet food).
    75-78: Water mobs in the south of nameless isle, are like little mermaids, cant miss.
    79-82: Butterfly mobs above the lake west of Dreamweaver port. They are also flying right in between sanctuary and village of lost. Also flying mobs above valley of the scarred north of City of the Lost.
    83-86: Flying mobs in Burning Heart, you can find 85 phoenixes in the north-east. Those are amazing to grind on.
    86-90: Water mobs (fish) in Sea of Isolations and in the lake right below the east side of Thousans Streams.
    90-100: Check the spiders west of avalanche village, and also all mobs in Hell and Heaven are ok, (bit harder to kill, but you get little more exp from them. Also, they are just way more fun).

Have fun!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    90-100: Check the spiders west of avalanche village, and also all mobs in Hell and Heaven are ok, (bit harder to kill, but you get little more exp from them. Also, they are just way more fun).

Have fun!!

u sure they give more exp?

i know they have double hp but i thought exp is 1=1 outside mobs of that lvl
    i like potato
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    u sure they give more exp?

i know they have double hp but i thought exp is 1=1 outside mobs of that lvl

Bodybad scorcher, level 92 mobs in hell give 554 exp: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9136

Nivastok Shieldbearer, level 92 mobs by snowy village, give 460 exp: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/7069

Both walking mobs so both should have just 1x exp multiplier.

Note that flying/water mobs in normall world give more, so about the same as hell mobs, but flying hell mobs obviously give more than that. (same for heaven mobs).

Also note that the HP difference is small because the nivastoks are melee, so they have more then magic mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Old Valley of the Scarred if you unlock it. 90+ tho.