Macroo >.<

CorruptSin - Archosaur
CorruptSin - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has a good attacking macro that they would sharee.
If so that would be great. I'm a lvl 53 SIN(although my avatar says diff. for some reason :/).

Thanks alot :DD

b:victory

-CorruptSin
Post edited by CorruptSin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Attacking what? There is so much to chose from:

PvE
    --Ranged mobs: archers, mages
    --Melee mobs
    --Bosses
    PvP
    --Clerics
    --Archers
    ---Assassins
    --Psychics
    --Blade Masters
    --Wizards
    --Barbs
    --Venos
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't even think about macro for PvP, just... no...

You don't really need macro for PvE either... just hit bleed, Rib and auto... add Tackling for runners.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Actually, I rarely use bleed anymore.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Actually, I rarely use bleed anymore.

He's 5X, where bleeding on mobs still makes some difference.
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    For nub pvp I used to use this macro: Activate chill of the deep, wolf emblem, focused mind/tidal protection > double spark > inner harmony > shadow teleport.

From here you can macro the rest: tackling slash > throatcut > RDS > Headhunt > Rib strike > Earthen Rift > Deep sting. Thats about 15 seconds of stun lock. If you have the genie skill occult ice, use it after deep sting. If i procs, keep attacking with w/e skills are off cooldown (spam rib strike and throatcut). If not, you still have the option of shadow escaping while they're asleep.

Remember tho, this is a nubby combo. If someone has half a brain and puts absolute domain on their genie your **** out of luck with macro pvp
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why would anyone macro pvp, unless they're 10x with a macro for each class with super uber gear and the know they can afk every fight just about?....sins especially, for me at least, I need to adapt to different situations, there's not been a fight that I haven't been ready to throw any random needed move out instead of the planned move i had waiting.
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In fact it's the exact opposite. The reason you can macro low lvl pvp is because it's very linear. You stab them, they hit you back. High lvl pvp between comparably geared ppl is largely a genie battle/whose got the most apothecary items. If I tried that macro I outlined above on a competent level 100 cleric, this is what would happen:

teleport stun > tackling slash > throatcut > RDS > (cleric uses absolute domain + plume shells) > headhunt > (cleric sleeps me, tempests, lolz in WC)
  • PanicSwitch - Harshlands
    PanicSwitch - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i used the key bindings and changed my frist cast bar to 1 2 3 4 5 f e r t and my next one to shift 1 2 3 4 5 e r t then geine spells to shift w a s d and now i dont even need to look to hit my skills its just so much faster then clicking you can use your mouse to look for other targets and its not a macro so if you get stuned you dont have to start all over i dont think anyone likes this ideal lol