Nupanye 1 SHOT LOL =]

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ his name is HawkMan and after he poke u...when u come to hit back he run to the nearest SZ !!!

but what else is new he's a click LoL

dejavu...
    other click archer(Flag?)
    first of all calling me failveno(somehow true) b:shy
    can't 3shot me...
    runs safezone...
    b:lipcurl
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    old ppl r retarrds

look at all the old men around u

they r short

walk really slowly

when u kik them, they fall down n cant fight back kuz they r too weak

n they don have teeth so they cant really talk

n their body is so fcked up they have all kinds of deseases like diabetes, deafness, kidney problems, have no sense of taste/smell and constipation

so imagine this kind of person playing pwi, they dont even know how to kite, doesnt even know when use effective defence buff.

so the point im trying to make here is that old ppl dont stand a chance, ur body is rotting n u cant think n react as fast as us youngsters. they fail at games.

my grandpa is so stupid i farted in his rice n he still eats it.

my old auntie is so slow it takes her 45 minutes to finish her meal, n need to chew her food 90 times before swallowing it.
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    old ppl r retarrds

they r short

walk really slowly

n their body is so fcked up they have all kinds of deseases like diabetes, deafness, kidney problems, have no sense of taste/smell and constipation

so imagine this kind of person playing pwi, they dont even know how to kite, doesnt even know when use effective defence buff.

so the point im trying to make here is that old ppl dont stand a chance, ur body is rotting n u cant think n react as fast as us youngsters. they fail at games.

my old auntie is so slow it takes her 45 minutes to finish her meal, n need to chew her food 90 times before swallowing it.

You are the only re-tard tbh.
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    HawkMan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the infamous XxIfritxX with his 101 kills. lets be honest. I came to pk you near where jewels is at. you was almost dead , turtled and started running. After a while i got tired of chasing you and headed to lost city. Then you come on WC calling click fail, i Ask if you want to 1v1 no answer. Destroytokyo ask if you want 1v1 no response. If turtle and running the best you can do please dont bother wasting my time.
  • IAmNoodle - Lost City
    IAmNoodle - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    IJS with these attack blessing's most people are 1 shot

cash shopping dosent not give you gm powwers as you seem to be thinking.

and besides all the cash shopping gives him alot more hp no dmg reduce... so your laughing at him for not having more then 33k hp as an archer. maybe a barb

everyone no matter who you are 1 shots now to the right class...
  • DragonFang - Lost City
    DragonFang - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ThaClick are fails... That is all b:laugh
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    old ppl r retarrds

they r short

walk really slowly

now i know why Nupanye kicked you
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. Nupayne doesnt have +12
    2. I`d like to see do that in a 1v1 on him not ganked nor someone to help debuff him .
    3. Perdition is a broken skill.
    4. As much as I like you DF, but my Archer and EP have 1 shot you before .With 15-18k no crits , however, I dont really care about screenshoting any of them cuz it doesnt matter . Everyone will have their 1-shot day .
    5. Wanna 1v1 Insomnia ? Bcuz she has +12 b:cute

Archers do 15k-18k NO CRIT! b:shocked

SS or gtfo

Someone likes to stroke people epeen.. used to be elaynes, now nupaynes..

I really wanna know if next will be dropzio or Athran
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2010

SS or gtfo

Not everyone is as bad of an archer as you are Kedge. I've seen Insomnia do 15k no crit. And I do mean I've SEEN it. So please before you open your mouth, reassess what you are going to say so that you don't make yourself look more like an idiot.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for all the support guys, and yes I only have +5 nir set still pulls out 22k with tw gears so im good. But Nupanye u cs over 10k+ on this game still a 1 shot with rank 8 +12 WHY?!? Good day =]

I'm on your side and everything but this comment is really stupid. First off, the rank 8 gear is almost the same as HH just with better stats. Secondly, his bow being +12 or not does not put up his defense.

Not like he got a rank 8 necklace and belt. ijs tbh...
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited July 2010
    if ya ss me a damage of 15k on a lv 100+ with no crappy gear as yars
    (Non-crit)
    Then i will believe it...

Other than that.. gtfo horrible gear barb.. maybe i mail ya sum immaculate shards for xmas b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Last I checked full HH99 +5 with g9 citrine is not horribly geared my dear sir. Now if you want to talk horribly geared barbs, look at half of Kami's barbs. They are far less geared than I am. Gear insult is fail.
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if ya ss me a damage of 15k on a lv 100+ with no crappy gear as yars
    (Non-crit)
    Then i will believe it...

Other than that.. gtfo horrible gear barb.. maybe i mail ya sum immaculate shards for xmas b:cute

I can do 15k with no crit b:dirty

I think the issue with this thread is DF implying that he somehow does this dmg himself and not with the assistance of debuffs from BMs and Venos (which are clearly visible in the SS lol).

I feel if you just went and had a 1v1 with out purges or dragons no one would laugh @ you anymore DF. Until then, just don't expect anyone to take you seriously *shrugs*

Just my opinion though.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • HawkMan - Lost City
    HawkMan - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010

SS or gtfo

someone strokes amour's epeen on the regular
    edited July 2010
    Last I checked full HH99 +5 with g9 citrine is not horribly geared my dear sir. Now if you want to talk horribly geared barbs, look at half of Kami's barbs. They are far less geared than I am. Gear insult is fail.

Basch yar just a joke for the server, say hi to yar wife for me b:chuckle

@ Tokyo, ya but yar a wb.. archer is a dps class <.<

Only way to pull a 15k NON cri without dragons or "any other class"

Will be vow + 3 Spark + metal debuff + poison + frenzy

^ let me know when ya pull that off without yar target moving/dropin away
    (unless is shinzoko)

Highest.. i get hit by Yoshiki.. its around 8-10k cri when he frenzy + take aim (then again we talking about an archer on a wb/heavy armor with our amazing xxx damage.. not % damage)

p.s. im talking about clare archer doing 15k non cri damage

Then again.. heard nupayne got shinzoko guide on archers
    Just ran out of money after buying it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Basch yar just a joke for the server, say hi to yar wife for me b:chuckle

Reported for harassment.
  • EvilNeko - Lost City
    EvilNeko - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the infamous XxIfritxX with his 101 kills. lets be honest. I came to pk you near where jewels is at. you was almost dead , turtled and started running. After a while i got tired of chasing you and headed to lost city. Then you come on WC calling click fail, i Ask if you want to 1v1 no answer. Destroytokyo ask if you want 1v1 no response. If turtle and running the best you can do please dont bother wasting my time.

its 108 now darlin ^.^ >.> ok said something im goneb:bye
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not everyone is as bad of an archer as you are Kedge. I've seen Insomnia do 15k no crit. And I do mean I've SEEN it. So please before you open your mouth, reassess what you are going to say so that you don't make yourself look more like an idiot.

I love you Basch . And LOL @ you Kedge, terrible nirvana geared archer, really . And I do not need to extremely debuff people to do the stated damage . All i need is "maybe" Extreme Poison . Insomnia is NOT horrible, you are , my little kid <3
    Will be vow + 3 Spark + metal debuff + poison + frenzy

^ let me know when ya pull that off without yar target moving/dropin away
    (unless is shinzoko)

LOL, i`ve killed you so many times without debuffing you or anything . Eventhough you have 4 pieces of Nirvana ;3 . And LOOOL @ +8 Nirvana Bow deals 1.8k crits on another Archer b:shutup then takes 1 shot with Quickshot <__< That is all .
    Btw, learn not to call your whole guild if you died to me again, l21v1 broseph.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    old ppl r retarrds

they r short

walk really slowly

Some one must want to die early. You better get on your knees and pray 2012 kills ya or you'll have to commit suicide to prevent living to an old age.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I love you Basch . And LOL @ you Kedge, terrible nirvana geared archer, really . And I do not need to extremely debuff people to do the stated damage . All i need is "maybe" Extreme Poison . Insomnia is NOT horrible, you are , my little kid <3

LOL, i`ve killed you so many times without debuffing you or anything . Eventhough you have 4 pieces of Nirvana ;3 . And LOOOL @ +8 Nirvana Bow deals 1.8k crits on another Archer b:shutup then takes 1 shot with Quickshot <__< That is all .

This is still the only reason I make fun of cash shoppers. I could careless that you spend thousands on a "hobby" but the fact you spend thousands on a game just so you can trash talk speaks volumes about you irl.
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:bye Hi Devoted
  • wsanders
    wsanders Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nupayne is cashshopper & DF isnt??..Guess all those Vit stones DF has fell from Hooli..LOLOL..IJS b:chuckle
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Good job clicking buttons. b:victory

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wsanders wrote: »
    Nupayne is cashshopper & DF isnt??..Guess all those Vit stones DF has fell from Hooli..LOLOL..IJS b:chuckle
    theres a thing called farm --> sell -->money --> buy vit stones ta dab:chuckle
  • kristin2
    kristin2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So....Nupayne got 1 shot? Who cares?

Except for like Susa, given the right circumstances, pretty much everyone can be killed in 1 hit....

I LOL at all the energy people spend talking **** to Nupayne. He has a life outside PWI, a successful career(that he created to support the lifestyle he wanted)....People should not talk **** about those that cash shop....instead, get a job (or get a second job), spend less time on PWI, worry alittle less about Nupayne(and others like him) and a little more about yourself.....
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I havent been on this forums for such a long time, n i come back to check em and its DF again showing his damage :P

Itd be funny if u didnt 1 shot him with perdition :P

Anyhow have fun b:cute
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    1. Nupayne is a ****ing baddie archer, always been terrible, and he's a homosex
    2. Who the **** are you

b:sad disa u never got to lvl 100 b:shocked
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    squab wrote: »
    I QUIT THE DAMN GAME FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS.
    asdf

ysomad?

May i ask, y r u on this forums? b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ysomad?

May i ask, y r u on this forums? b:shocked

To give me an epic quote for my siggy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2010

I still working on my gear, I dont have school funds to waste on games =(

N ya were the one that gank me wit 4 people.. And then took off o.o;

we were bored looking for pk.. since server slowly dying =/

Nirvana is so easy to farm .. Its like 1 week for a piece.. maybe 2 days with double drops.. Duno why people make such a big deal about it.. o.o
    This is still the only reason I make fun of cash shoppers. I could careless that you spend thousands on a "hobby" but the fact you spend thousands on a game just so you can trash talk speaks volumes about you irl.
    2nd that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]