My Application to Spectral

Options
Bictor - Lost City
Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
1. Character Name?
Bictor > U

2. Character Class?
ASSassin

3. If venomancer type of build do you have?
I am a heavy type ASSassin, with a nix because i'm speshual

4. Do you use vent?
Yes, I'm always there to smack reality in your face.

5. Tell us about yourself.

I am a BR so I think Spectral is the perfect guild for me. I am a 40 year old Singaporean virgin, selling drugs on the street corner to support myself. I make a great living so charging zen will be of no issue.

I love spending countless amount of trumpets after a TW/PK no matter win or lose, either to talk **** about how I'm better than the opponent by summoning EVERYBODY that is online in my guild to win the fight, or how unfair the situation was and this loss doesn't count because a rank 8 +12 teammate didn't show up for the TW/PK.

PW is my entire life, because I spent so much money on it, I am not willing to quit because i invested so much money, so this results in a downward spiral of never ending zen charging that will not end well in the end.

So because of these reasons I am perfectly fit for Spectral.

6. Why do you want to join us?

I love Spectral, I look up to Athran, Shinzoko and Wadizo for their amazing BR ways. I always wanted to join Spectral and charge zen together, i hear all Spectral member get a 50% discount when they charge since they're loyal PW customers that charge 24/7.

I also want to side with Spectral to battle against the evil greedey Conqueror, they might not exist right now, but their pirate spirits are still disguised and exist within Essence and Kamisama. I am willing to submit OVER NINE THOUSAND tickets a day to get the necessary greedey pirates banned, all you have to do is tell me and I will follow Athran, the almighty leader like a good sheep.

7. Weapon?

Daggers of extreme troll, able to troll the opposition into submission with bad grammar, hypocrisy, clear contradictions, and just down right bigotry.

8. Complete Armor information?

Helmet of eye gouging BR, +50% trash talk in bad grammar.

Armor of blissful ignorance, +80% in ignoring the obvious fact that I am a total loser in RL and in PW

Pants of divine incompetence, +60% in the skill of unable to beat a lesser opponent with more people

Boots of never ending excuses, +50% ability to make countless excuses when losing to an opponent that you greatly outnumber

Wrist of massive complaint, +100% rate of ticket submitting in a day, up to OVER NINE THOUSAND tickets sent per day

Cape of shameless recruit, +75% ability to call EVERYBODY online in guild to a pk fight instantly to overwhelm the opponent with numbers

Necklace of bountiful presents, +90% rate of dropping a piece of +10 lunar weapon when killed

Belt of speedy replacement, +95% rate of zen charging to replace the dropped equipments

Ring of supreme wealth, +50% zen when the amount of zen charge in a day exceeds $500

Ring of no-name trash talk, +100% success rate when no name Spectral members trash talk Midnight/Elayne after outnumbering in TW/PK

Tome of ultimate hypocrisy, +65% success rate when using the skill of hypocrisy to cause rage in opponents that have good reasoning

Wings of hasty retreat, +50% flight speed when retreating from an even number fight

9. Previous guild?

I have been in every major guild out there in LC, let me tell you my experiences and what I think of these guilds.

Kamisama is a lot like a KFC restaurant in China with no electric power, so there are a lot of Asian girls, but since midnight darkness is everywhere in the restaurant, you can't really see anything. The main attraction of Kamisama is the amount of Asian girls there are, obviously, Spectral members have never, and will never touch one. So it is practically hell for them.

Essence is a lot like an ocean, with Elayne the bald eagle flying over it acting like an overlord. They have a lot of ugly and interesting people in there, like Amour the **** male mermaid, who is the definition of nightmare if he ever gets a chance to extend the wrath of his homosexual fantasies onto you. ElektraArya is like an anglerfish, with it's pretty lights on "her" head luring you in, then surprising you with his male genitalia. Lastly, there is Pippins, just an ordinary whale lying all alone in the deep dark blue ocean, sending alluring sound waves to attract poor innocent fish who are oblivious under the complete darkness of the deep blue, and thus falling into her trap.

10. What is your HP unbuffed?

OVER NINETY THOUSAND!
Post edited by Bictor - Lost City on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I lol'd b:laugh
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    somehow you made me want to apply for kami...b:dirty

keep up the good trolling...b:thanks
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I laughed...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No reason for this - Ary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedLynx - Lost City
    RedLynx - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am a BR so I think Spectral is the perfect guild for me. I am a 40 year old Singaporean virgin, selling drugs on the street corner to support myself.
    Helmet of eye gouging BR, +50% trash talk in bad grammar.

... Another prejudiced idiot.
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol couldn't stop laughing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This wasn't funny. Frankly all the specteral **** riding isn't funny. All the BR **** riding isn't funny. Most people in spec aren't bad people as far as I know but I doubht they deserve all the head your giving them right now. Its ok spec, they're just hating because they too poor to be as epic CSers as ya b:bye
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This one wasn't as good as your flow charts. Those were epic. This is just more spec slamming.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • Asiris - Lost City
    Asiris - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol6lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololol9lolololololololololol
    I RUV U BICTOR<3
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's funny, just too long.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think somewhere on these forums I said every real troll quit the game long time ago. I lied... Bictor, you're awesome.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think somewhere on these forums I said every real troll quit the game long time ago. I lied... Bictor, you're awesome.

This wasn't funny. Frankly all the specteral **** riding isn't funny. All the BR **** riding isn't funny. Most people in spec aren't bad people as far as I know but I doubht they deserve all the head your giving them right now. Its ok spec, they're just hating because they too poor to be as epic CSers as ya b:bye

You're an extreme **** rider. Not only that but your signature is extremely corny. Not only that but you're a lowbie.... Not only that but you're a nobody. Not only that but you don't know spectral at all. Not only that but I'm ****in awesome.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited August 2010
    Options

You're an extreme **** rider. Not only that but your signature is extremely corny. Not only that but you're a lowbie.... Not only that but you're a nobody. Not only that but you don't know spectral at all. Not only that but I'm ****in awesome.

Who's **** am I riding? Yours, nah its too small. Specs, no that's too many for me to handle. I know I'm a lowbie. I play a couple of hours a week and I use my black berry and get on the forums to tell tools like you off. Yea I'm nobody in this game, ever since I quit my archer I haven't been as popular on LC, I don't need to be someone in a game to fill a void that I'm never gonna get anywhere irl, I don't have that problem ol' boy. I know specteral enough to say that you pricks in your CQ "abomibation child guilds" are a bunch of d0uches, athran is a pretty good guy from what I've seen and YOU are about as awsome as flavor flave was before he got famous. b:surrender
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ... I use my black berry and get on the forums to tell tools like you off...I don't need to be someone in a game to fill a void that I'm never gonna get anywhere irl, I don't have that problem ol' boy

rofl that seems like a problem irl =x. nothing better to do than to get on pwi forums on ur blackberry rofll.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rofl that seems like a problem irl =x. nothing better to do than to get on pwi forums on ur blackberry rofll.

No one said that's the only thing I do on my BB. idk if you find it possible but it is actually possible to use a phone for calling, texting and internet purposes. That's like you saying "I get on my computer and log onto pwi" and I say "hahaha. Lmaorofl you have nothing better to do than to play pwi?!" I'm sure you have better things to do with your computer than pwi. Like wacking it for example.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I say yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No one said that's the only thing I do on my BB. idk if you find it possible but it is actually possible to use a phone for calling, texting and internet purposes. That's like you saying "I get on my computer and log onto pwi" and I say "hahaha. Lmaorofl you have nothing better to do than to play pwi?!" I'm sure you have better things to do with your computer than pwi. Like wacking it for example.

rofl its obvious that u can do other stuff its just that u do get on pwi forums with ur blackberry which i think is quite sad rofl
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rofl its obvious that u can do other stuff its just that u do get on pwi forums with ur blackberry which i think is quite sad rofl

Idk what's sad about it. Its better than having my face parked infront of my computer all day. There's nothing sad about going on pwi forums with a phone but since there is I welcome you to point out what's so sad..
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tough guys ITT. Tell me more about how you have Blackberries and love sucking each other off please ty.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tough guys ITT. Tell me more about how you have Blackberries and love sucking each other off please ty.

Your just adorable, can I keep you?
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No. herrrderrrr
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL it made me laugh.

The best thing is that i could write the same apply for essence, adding this:

"Essence is the perfect guild for me, cause im a immature kid who love to insult and harass people who i dont even know just cause this makes me feel so mature and smart, and when, after a whole day on PW, i go back to bed, i cry and die a little bit inside of me."

PS. directly inspired from Lorsis, NyKage, Almon, Pervs and Amour

the players wich destroyed essence' reputation
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL it made me laugh.

The best thing is that i could write the same apply for essence, adding this:

"Essence is the perfect guild for me, cause im a immature kid who love to insult and harass people who i dont even know just cause this makes me feel so mature and smart, and when, after a whole day on PW, i go back to bed, i cry and die a little bit inside of me."

Pretty sure I'm not on PW very often at all lol... but when I AM, I sure know how to make you angry =D
    Guess I should apply to Spec, as well...
    "Spectral is perfect guld for mi becuz I no good english who not good take jokes. I not vary mature or smart but... I do best to lern game."
    PS. directly inspired by Vorhs (Plus just about anyone else who's already in Spec)
    On a side note, Vorhs...

Sorry about your sister =\
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "Spectral is perfect guld for mi becuz I no good english who not good take jokes. I not vary mature or smart but... I do best to lern game."
    PS. directly inspired by Vorhs (Plus just about anyone else who's already in Spec)

If you call this a joke... what if my sister was really r.aped? Could i ever take it as a joke? you guys have a strange sense of humor

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yeah, that's sad. Damaged told me all about it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Hey Vorhs, How is your sister doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hai there Almon.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hai there Almon.
    b:chuckle

True or False: Almons grow on trees?

Maintenance Trivia Preview b:avoidb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vorhs - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol i dedicate this song to the ppl i mentioned in the post before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9WUCJSK1E

lyrics: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/****storm-lyrics-Strapping-Young-Lad/0FCC6234A93F09994825708A002770F6

**** everything im going to germany' wacken tomorrow

b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    **** everything im going to germany' wacken tomorrow

b:bye

Viel SpaB!! (damn forums....zzzzz....lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]