Pics Before Cyber - Learn From Column

avenged911221
avenged911221 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I remember ages ago when I was in RQ. Column and Pippins were together. I heard a funny story that should be served as a warning to you all. Well Column and Pippins did some stuff together in vent you can guess. Column did this without seeing pics. After seeing pics, well, lets just say pippins is fat + ranga + ugly. This is why she doesnt show pics to people in essence if you guys are wondering b:laugh.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL - PICS FIRST, CYBER AFTER. DONT DO A COLUMN b:byeb:bye
Post edited by avenged911221 on

Comments

• SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    she might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I remember ages ago when I was in RQ. Column and Pippins were together. I heard a funny story that should be served as a warning to you all. Well Column and Pippins did some stuff together in vent you can guess. Column did this without seeing pics. After seeing pics, well, lets just say pippins is fat + ranga + ugly. This is why she doesnt show pics to people in essence if you guys are wondering b:laugh.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL - PICS FIRST, CYBER AFTER. DONT DO A COLUMN b:byeb:bye

shallow much? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Pippins is sweet, funny and amazing.

If you could 'get any' IRL you wouldn't be so focused on cybering?

You must be a real catch. b:chuckle

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • avenged911221
    edited July 2010
    Pippins is sweet, funny and amazing.

If you could 'get any' IRL you wouldn't be so focused on cybering?

You must be a real catch. b:chuckle

1.) Im not Column, all I stated was I was in RQ. Idiot. Learn to read.
    2.) She cybered too, so clearly she cant get any IRL according to you? Idiot.
    3.) Pippins is a fat ugly red head.
    4.) Go drink some Tea with Elayne

b:byeb:bye
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Pippins did show 3 pic of herself in essence like a week ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hi dissapear...b:bye

dont do a column...do a DISSAPEAR...
    and enjoy pics of a random girl from the internet when you cyber...

not pippins
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Or just dont cyber because that **** is ****ing weird and pathetic
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm so thankful for Sorbik. It's nice to finally have a voice of reason in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm so thankful for Sorbik. It's nice to finally have a voice of reason in this game.

hay wanna cyber?!?!?!?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    But what would PWI be without the cyber?

Honestly cyber is the only thing keeping this game alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    she might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away

deep words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
    edited July 2010
    1.) Im not Column, all I stated was I was in RQ. Idiot. Learn to read.

Fail troll from a fail mage. You're as sad and pathetic in-game as you are IRL. At least Column was funny when he was drunk on vent. You're far less intelligent and far more annoying.

b:victoryb:bye
    edited July 2010
    Fail troll from a fail mage. You're as sad and pathetic in-game as you are IRL. At least Column was funny when he was drunk on vent. You're far less intelligent and far more annoying.

your so funny b:cry
  • avenged911221
    edited July 2010

Im not even a mage lol. Also dont think you're in a position to call people sad in real life buddy. You're how old and still playing this game? Thanks
    edited August 2010
    Im not even a mage lol. Also dont think you're in a position to call people sad in real life buddy. You're how old and still playing this game? Thanks

Sad? You're how young and park your **** in front of a monitor all day? Make some freinds that don't resemble a MSN message window or get a girlfriend whose last name doesn't end in jpg. If you're under 20 you should be out...every night, every day... partying, getting laid, getting into trouble. Get a hobby that doesn't require you to play on the internet and enjoy your youth instead of wasting away in some video game.

When I was 18, I was in a band and playing shows... I was bringing home a different girl almost every night. Your major accomplishment of youth is trolling a message forum? lol

edited August 2010
    Sad? You're how young and park your **** in front of a monitor all day? Make some freinds that don't resemble a MSN message window or get a girlfriend whose last name doesn't end in jpg. If you're under 20 you should be out...every night, every day... partying, getting laid, getting into trouble. Get a hobby that doesn't require you to play on the internet and enjoy your youth instead of wasting away in some video game.

When I was 18, I was in a band and playing shows... I was bringing home a different girl almost every night. Your major accomplishment of youth is trolling a message forum? lol

damn sell the girl dolls on ebay it should worth fortune now
  • Nitta - Lost City
    Nitta - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What a pointless flaming thread, once again..
    If you're under 20 you should be out...every night, every day... partying, getting laid, getting into trouble. Get a hobby that doesn't require you to play on the internet and enjoy your youth instead of wasting away in some video game.

honestly, I prefer to play PWI all day than gettin into trouble b:cute
    edited August 2010
    damn sell the girl dolls on ebay it should worth fortune now

Sell the bag of Elayne's hair that you keep under your pillow and play with at night. I'm sure... someone would buy it. b:pleased

lolubanned?
    honestly, I prefer to play PWI all day than gettin into trouble b:cute

Get out, experience the world being young without any cares or responsibilities. b:dirty
    edited August 2010
    Get out, experience the world being young without any cares or responsibilities. b:dirty[/QUOTE]

pedo
    edited August 2010
    Get out, experience the world being young without any cares or responsibilities. b:dirty

pedo[/QUOTE]

lolumad?

Put the needles away and stop shooting up steroids. The internet says it makes girls laugh at you when you take off your pants. b:chuckle
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Agree. Get a real life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't know.... Playing perfect world and getting girls at the same time going out is something you can maintain. If anyone has trouble doing that it's because they're spending too much time on one of the other. which in a lot of you guy's case is playing PW all day.

No issue there though. Perfect world is no different from facebook and myspace in my opinion. Talk to friends, meet new people, cyber, put picutes on forum. Only think I see different is that Perfect world is a lot more fun. Although facebook has it's days too when you plan to gtfo of your house.

Over all Perfect world rules over facebook.

Question of the day: Why are the people on Facebook not considered people that have no life? They're doing nearly the same thing as the people that play mmos but just typing rather than typing and killing pixel people.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok first point: the OP is a d0uche bag.
    Second point: pics before you call some one ugly.
    Third point: no ones ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in the heart of every person.
    Forth point: I don't see how cybering can be arousiing in any way.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I think your a bit confused. Kids play video games that's what they do. Besides your way of "enjoying life" is your way a lot of people play videogames like pwi simple ecause they love to do that and rather not be preached to about what they should do with their life because. For example some people find happiness playing this game all day, I find happiness from hanging with my church chior, sex, working out and boxing and you do ur music thing. All very different ways living but preaching to ppl online about how they should have fun according to your way of having fun is silly. Btw getting into trouble doesn't sound like fun. b:bye
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Bean - Lost City
    Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    On a more serious note and back on topic....

I hope Column ran a system check or used protection during his cyber session, one never knows what kinda viruses one can get without protection b:victory

SAFETY FIRST~!
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    I think your a bit confused. Kids play video games that's what they do. Besides your way of "enjoying life" is your way a lot of people play videogames like pwi simple ecause they love to do that and rather not be preached to about what they should do with their life because. For example some people find happiness playing this game all day, I find happiness from hanging with my church chior, sex, working out and boxing and you do ur music thing. All very different ways living but preaching to ppl online about how they should have fun according to your way of having fun is silly. Btw getting into trouble doesn't sound like fun. b:bye

You've got a point, I'm really nobody to tell anyone how to live their lives. However, don't be silly and think that you'll ever give up video games. BTW, getting into trouble is tremendous fun. b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its funny that the smear campaign against Pippins picked up so much heat after she dumped his stalker ****. Pippins is a nice person regardless of any of this. Anyways Column is obsessed with her and the proof is in the pudding. She never talks to him yet he never drops the subject. Poor guy lives alone and probably hasn't had the real thing ever in his life. So a cyber was the closest thing to female attention he will ever get. Anyways the poor guy drinks himself to sleep every night out of depression because Pippins wouldn't return his e-obsession.

Back to quitting.

I don't know.... Playing perfect world and getting girls at the same time going out is something you can maintain. If anyone has trouble doing that it's because they're spending too much time on one of the other. which in a lot of you guy's case is playing PW all day.

No issue there though. Perfect world is no different from facebook and myspace in my opinion. Talk to friends, meet new people, cyber, put picutes on forum. Only think I see different is that Perfect world is a lot more fun. Although facebook has it's days too when you plan to gtfo of your house.

Over all Perfect world rules over facebook.

Question of the day: Why are the people on Facebook not considered people that have no life? They're doing nearly the same thing as the people that play mmos but just typing rather than typing and killing pixel people.

Well facebook is different. There are no lifing cash shoppers there too, who I suspect are related to people in Spectral - but there are people like myself who only check once a day for like a minute or two. And maybe play Castle Age some :P. PW requires all of your time and attention to do well in which is the main reason I quit. ACCEPT MY FRIEND INVITE :(.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You know so much about me Llama b:chuckle

On an entirely different note, NICE POST!
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You know so much about me Llama b:chuckle

On an entirely different note, NICE POST!

he knows you like his own PANTS...b:avoid
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss