Skimming on prices of shot.

Options
pr0tocollage
pr0tocollage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
Skimming on prices of 4th to 16th lvl shot

Since a month i see something skimming : taking 10 % extra coins from my chars inventories when buying Falcon Feather Arrows, Iron Bolts and Lead Shot, for 4th to 16th lvl weapons. Not with other sales. This happened on PWI Harshlands, Sanctuary and Heavens Tears servers, even to a 4th lvl Blademaster and a 7th lvl Barbarian.
I normaly buy Woven Fang Arrows, not affected. Once i bought Dragonbolt Flame, not affected then.

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx139/BumBeFly/Skimming/

Contact with Support has taken some time. I sometimes work verry irregular. And support has to be carefull toward me. Last year i have played this game running illegal Windows.
Support already has an answer tot hat, nr 35 @ Tech Support and safety Lock info : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3150112&postcount=40
I am confident that support has given the matter more attention then they’ve let me know.
GM Bearclaw has offered a re-embursement for the arrows bought.

Check your coins when you buy arrows a.t.l..
And please also check screenshots, i had several saved via Paint but some are missing in PWI-screenshots-folder (Progr.F’s -> PWE -> PWI -> Element -> screenshots) where they should’ve been auto-saved.

Grimmpillage,
Pr0tocollage.
Post edited by pr0tocollage on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And what happens if you only carry the exact amount of coins for a stack of arrows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Confirmed, at South Arch blacksmith. It is tacking on an extra 10% for me as well.

Doesn't seem to affect Woven Fang or Phoenix Tail arrows, just Falcon Feather. Also affects Lead Shot and Iron Bolts, the equivalents of Falcon Feather for Slingshots and Crossbows.

If you have just enough for the displayed price of the stack, you get an "Insufficient Funds" error message.
  • pr0tocollage
    pr0tocollage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Confirmed, at South Arch blacksmith. It is tacking on an extra 10% for me as well.

Doesn't seem to affect Woven Fang or Phoenix Tail arrows, just Falcon Feather. Also affects Lead Shot and Iron Bolts, the equivalents of Falcon Feather for Slingshots and Crossbows.

If you have just enough for the displayed price of the stack, you get an "Insufficient Funds" error message.

Right you are Brigid, as shown in picture 7 (Harshlands 11th and 13th of June)of the Photobucket-album.

Is Birgid the only other victim? 1 confirmation within a few hours, then i think there must be more. I take it Brigid @ 93rd lvl would normaly buy higher lvl shot then the 3 affected?

And about 50 viewers who did not vote, not sure yet? Please people check your arrow-purchase and vote "no" when you're sure not to be affected. Even "no" can be an important answer.

Pr0tocollage.
  • Grimmpillage - Harshlands
    Grimmpillage - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    On 25th of Juli reading forums of other PWE games i found the date of last visit set to 31-12-1969 while i did not visit yet. As it obviously seemed to be a standard setting for players who did not yet visit the site while logged in, i ignored the date. But then on the 26th i find PWI-forum-timer set back to this date and be able to vote again in my own poll.

Possible reason : 1st change of main and alt chars in profile while this account is about a year old. After chainging main & alts again i could not take a third vote.

I voted twice for Yes on multiple servers with one account. Where can one see how I voted so as to know wether both my votes are registered or wether my 1st vote is deleted by the second vote while another player happened to vote likewise?

see http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/xx139/BumBeFly/Clock%20%202nd%20Vote/

Grimmpillage,
    Protocollage.
  • Grimmpillage - Harshlands
    Grimmpillage - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can this poll be closed without closing the thread?

Results of this poll are not valid, i voted thrice. Besides this should not be a public poll as with personal voting-behaviour to be seen by everybody and not much voters anyway. Furthermore my test-char could not realy vote becouse i don't need, nor want to buy such expensive arrows for another new char and there is no such answer-passibillity.

I could not vote twice a 2nd time with the new char.
    Differences :
    1. account excisted only a few days not a year ;
    2. voted on several recent polls @ other PWI-fora, not only for my own poll ;
    3. no cleaning of game-history with Windows (7) cleaning (can Windows clean PWI-history?) ;
    4a. no alternative characters on new acc. ;
    4b. no forum-avatar on new acc. ;
    5. No set-back of forum-visiting-timer to 1969 (effect) after visiting other PWE-fora (circomstance).

Keep checking your coins when buying Falcon Feather arrows, Iron bolts and Lead shot, send a ticket to support if you lose more coins then you should.