Wizards Need To Be Nerfed Raaaage!!1!one11!

lmaonade1xp
lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
sutra + TP is too OP, discuss.
Post edited by lmaonade1xp on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This one time, I tried to triple spark and stun in stealth, so I hit for over 9000 that it doesn't show up on the damage log, to one shot a wiz before he has time to react or defend himself, (I missed) and he Sutra TP on me QQ. I ended up getting bleed to death from 3k a tick from nix and the Veno got one hit by HF+TE. The wiz came back and sage BIDS the BM for 30k.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They can only do it once an hour, and if they have 2 sparks. It's okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    They can only do it once an hour, and if they have 2 sparks. It's okay.

No you! Nerf nao! b:angry
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    No you! Nerf nao! b:angry

But those little suction-cups hurt. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • NightRaid - Lost City
    NightRaid - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Noob question, what is TP?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Town port.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This one time, I tried to triple spark and stun in stealth, so I hit for over 9000

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!b:shocked
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!b:shocked
    Tep you have more posts than me =(

<3 Sutra+TP =3
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Tep you have more posts than me =(

<3 Sutra+TP =3

And you have more kills than me >>
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sutra -> FoW -> TP
    BWAHAHAHA
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Absolute Domain - Sutra - Town Portal is overpowered imo
    no way to stop em!
    i like potato
  • Niteshadows - Dreamweaver
    Niteshadows - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    u know what? nerf the little fishies and this game will be a bit more subtle.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010

i agree.. damn psychics are too op b:sad
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    i agree.. damn psychics are too op b:sad

No kidding. I was in one with my BM, and us 8X squad killed pulls like 9X. I didn't even get to AoE after Heaven's Flame on the long hall pull b:cry. And this was without FB blessing >_>.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    omg us wiz are already buying camouflage fashion from boutique to hide from others in pvp before we are 99+ and now you want to take away TP from us this cant be true.

wiz is really limited when it comes to stuns and also the duration of the stuns available is rly short compared to other classes so why do you complain about wiz being uber?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

QQ moar. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • BlastingWave - Harshlands
    BlastingWave - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OMG all the while in pwi wizards are the most pked class till they get 90 no1 seems to complain about that ,or about how sins lvl 5 less than other wizy can totally wreck them with stuns and sleeps and yet when a lvl 90 wizard starts to get revenge for all the times he got pked when he was 60 ,all of a sudden those very ppl want ther best skill nurfed lol u guys are such noobs instead of crying try making stratagies for killing them
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    OMG all the while in pwi wizards are the most pked class till they get 90 no1 seems to complain about that ,or about how sins lvl 5 less than other wizy can totally wreck them with stuns and sleeps and yet when a lvl 90 wizard starts to get revenge for all the times he got pked when he was 60 ,all of a sudden those very ppl want ther best skill nurfed lol u guys are such noobs instead of crying try making stratagies for killing them

This thread just went WAY over your little head, didn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
    edited August 2010
    firstly u dunno if my head is little or not just cause ur a kitty kat and ur head is larger than the avg human head doesnt mean human heads suddenly became little and really ppl instead of complaing how op a class is try to just find way to beat them " A BAD WORKSMAN ALWAYS BLAMES HIS TOOLS " in this case hes saying the other guys got beter tools than his this is noobish behaviour i mean at lvl 60 my wizy was pked by a sin ,same or nearly same lvl as me,as i wathed cause i coudnt do anything about me getiing stunned and then slept while i bleeded soo get over it its not like ive started sayins " nerf sins ther 2 op ill give ya guys an example ppl are always saying nerf nix bleed cause venos are to op cause of it well i saw a red named nix veno geting pked by a sin, a wiz and a barb and the lvl difference between them all wasnt wohoo at all and they all killed the veno in their own way not 1 particular way soo ppl stop complaining
    edited August 2010
    oh and btw totally wow for the wiz who came up with the idea of sutra + TP amazing i never thought of something like it or ever heard of wizy escaping with suta + TP before cheers to his ingenuity
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    firstly u dunno if my head is little or not just cause ur a kitty kat and ur head is larger than the avg human head doesnt mean human heads suddenly became little and really ppl instead of complaing how op a class is try to just find way to beat them " A BAD WORKSMAN ALWAYS BLAMES HIS TOOLS " in this case hes saying the other guys got beter tools than his this is noobish behaviour i mean at lvl 60 my wizy was pked by a sin ,same or nearly same lvl as me,as i wathed cause i coudnt do anything about me getiing stunned and then slept while i bleeded soo get over it its not like ive started sayins " nerf sins ther 2 op ill give ya guys an example ppl are always saying nerf nix bleed cause venos are to op cause of it well i saw a red named nix veno geting pked by a sin, a wiz and a barb and the lvl difference between them all wasnt wohoo at all and they all killed the veno in their own way not 1 particular way soo ppl stop complaining

The thread's a f-ing joke, you missed it and took it all seriously and that's what Derressh meant. It'll be like someone QQing about Sin's Tide form under water is OP because we can swim faster.
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The thread's a f-ing joke, you missed it and took it all seriously and that's what Derressh meant. It'll be like someone QQing about Sin's Tide form under water is OP because we can swim faster.

Sins' Tide Form is too OP QQ they swim away from me when I'm gonna kill them QQb:cry
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i demand 99% less cooldown on Town Portal for Wizards D:

1 hour for a necessary pvp skill? come on
    i like potato
    edited August 2010
    omg u guys complain too damm much and ps i didnt take it seriously why would i take it seriously it dont bother me that a sins complaining about wizy and wants them getting nerfed (lol not that its gona happen anyway )im actually amused cause mostly its wizards and other classes who complain about sins being too wohoo and all and want to get them nurfed plus if they just started nurfing everything well than wouldnt it be damm super since most ppl want sin stealth and teleport to get nurfed oohhh wont that just be a total wow cause barbs will have lower hp and their charms will have major coolsdowns , wizrds will be crying while they try to channel spells and nixes will be falling from the sky like rain all dead and sins will be running around like mad dogs cause they cant go stealth any more lol....i cant wait for pwi to start nurfing everything
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    omg u guys complain too damm much and ps i didnt take it seriously why would i take it seriously it dont bother me that a sins complaining about wizy and wants them getting nerfed (lol not that its gona happen anyway )im actually amused cause mostly its wizards and other classes who complain about sins being too wohoo and all and want to get them nurfed plus if they just started nurfing everything well than wouldnt it be damm super since most ppl want sin stealth and teleport to get nurfed oohhh wont that just be a total wow cause barbs will have lower hp and their charms will have major coolsdowns , wizrds will be crying while they try to channel spells and nixes will be falling from the sky like rain all dead and sins will be running around like mad dogs cause they cant go stealth any more lol....i cant wait for pwi to start nurfing everything

Clearly, you are taking it seriously.

He is saying that wizards need to be nerfed as a joke...he's not seriously thinking they should nerf them.

Now please, stop posting in this thread before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself (if that's even possible, what the hell does "sins being too wohoo" mean? Anyone?) and let people enjoy their thread poking fun at different aspects of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • ShadowDrag - Lost City
    ShadowDrag - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I loled so hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Looks like some Psychic didn't see the Sins coming and looks like his sarcasm meter failed too.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Looks like some Psychic didn't see the Sins coming and looks like his sarcasm meter failed too.

Sarcasm pots.

Increases your sarcasm level by 30 points.
    Allows you to sense sarcasm from assassins with a lower sarcasm level than you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Sarcasm pots.

Increases your sarcasm level by 30 points.
    Allows you to sense sarcasm from assassins with a lower sarcasm level than you.

But that's OP. b:angryb:cry
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This saved me a LOT of dolls when I was 8x @ fish :]]]
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]