How much money I have to spend to get my stuff back ?

peacfulwarrior
peacfulwarrior Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Hi Guys,
I quit PW when I started college 2 years ago. I had a lvl 64 cleric, when I quit I gave away all the stuff I had ( 9 mill cash, hell hound, tt60 weap etc ) to my friend. Previously I has donated around $350 in oder to have that stuff.
I have 1 month holidays now and I was wondering how much $ I have to donate to get good gear for my lvl 64 cleric. My friend has not been online on msn for ages and I could not find him in game either. Also if you can tell me, how many hours/months will you think it will take to get from level 64 to 90 as things have changed a lot since I left.

Thanks in Advance.
Post edited by peacfulwarrior on

Comments

• Guardian - Harshlands
    Guardian - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    64-80 = 4 hours with oracles
    80-90 = 8 hours with hypers

to get ur stuff back simply see what gold price is now and proportion it with where the gold price was when u left, and multiply the 9 mil by that number. take into account that u need money for the oracles/hypers.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You should also probably have an anniversary mount (11 m/s black/red hellhound that glows blue) waiting in your mailbox, since you played about 2 years ago. It's a reward for people that played before Nov (not sure) 2008.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]