PVP yes no?

Frost_Mage - Archosaur
Frost_Mage - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
do ppl want new pvp server?
heard from some ppl thath pvp server will start than my bro said me that GM say no b:angry

Why?
I know that ppl wanted PVP server from opening RT and we got archro now(bored)
too much pve servers,why we dont get pvp

I know that lot of ppl dont want to start again but there are ppl who want and it isnt small number -.-

Know for high lvl 95+ ppl that want new pvp server(they are from pve)
idk but for some ppl who love pk and they cant find it on pve servers want to go on PVP but its too much late to start on HL or LC

why leaz back on HL (how i heard) he is back on HL cuz its more interesing...(one of strongest ppl on server...)

Its ending of holiday time,and lot of students dont going in school at this time so aug is maybe great for starting something like that... b:shocked

90% this gonna be locked but i didnt see a point to open pve server after RT -.-
Post edited by Frost_Mage - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Until a GM makes an official announcement of a new server being started, don't believe what you hear. It's that simple.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why would we need a bew PVP server, I dont know about LC but i know that the population of char that actually play on HL is not very high. We could really use some more people. Maybe we would end up with more than 2-3 factions that have the power to fight TW's.

How can u say its too late to join one of the pvp servers?? What just becouse you would have to be a lowbie and not able to just out lvl a new server and be the biggest??

If your on a PVE and bored, just go ahead and roll on HL. Its not a bad place to play, If you do pm me when some nub rpk's you once your white named. I love killing 10x's that think killing 3x's makes them cool.
  • failbunny
    failbunny Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I know loads of people aren't playing now, who only wait for new server. Also a lot of people playing on the boring server archosaur just waiting for new PVP serwer. You have to admit my right, in pve serwer nothing happens.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They cannot even fill the ones they have now, so why make another new server?

TBH, the mistake was making Arch PvE. (imo of course)

People need to stop obsessing. I am sure IF there is a need they will make one, but tbh I am oubting that it will be happening anytime soon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    its pretty hard to lvl up to get other players i started on HL 17lvl atm 3hours playing,(wiz so till 60 will be hard(not strong for pk till 60+))

I will contact Killmin,when reach 30lvl xD

anyway if u not cash shoping u cant get other ppl with lvl so u cant pvp with lot of ppl fair but who care...

agreed that biggest mistake is archro making as pve :S
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lot of students dont going in school

Dully noted b:sweat
    Until a GM makes an official announcement of a new server being started, don't believe what you hear. It's that simple.

That is all.b:bye
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalvare
    kalvare Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yes i want new pvp server bcos if i get high lvl i can pk all and dont need to search white names in PW world ( searching white namews in PvE is bored and i hate it -.- )
    i hope i can start play in P v P quickly b:thanks
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Roll on HL. Then people get to search you. Dumbest statement ever. If you want fun PvP, find someone your level with your gear to kill. Not someone who doesn't know what PvP is or how to do it.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    we don't need anymore servers atm... but what I do is (I'm on LC pvp server) I do my little pk hunts b:surrender I'll just sneakily xD or I try to be sneaky get close enough to a person and see their player info (usually I'm red so...... i have to be careful) and then if their wep is 3x and if their gear is 3x.. then I pk them lol... u can try this if you want..? :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    every new server leeches people from the older ones

especially pvp servers should be crowded, and if u want a pvp server, ur forced to join the server which has the better ping for you, Lost City West, Harshlands East

you will be rolled by high lvls on a new server too as many idiots will oracle and hyper all the way up only to have a advantage, they dont want equal fights, they wanna farm you

so best way to go is join a existing server :p

not like it will ever be like it was when those servers started, no
    pandoras box haz been opened (cash shop)

look at archosaur and raging tide, they are a piece of ****
    pvp server will be the same only w/o care-bear-mode
    i like potato
  • Majin_PL - Harshlands
    Majin_PL - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I wait for new pvp server about half year. I played on Harsh but there is too many 100lvl or higher so new players don't have any chance with PK. When I asked few ppl about new server, they said: Why not?
  • Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why not? Because the servers aren't full as it is. Get in, level up and stop crying cause you get owned by people better and stronger. Use it as a learning experience and grow up in the game. Learn to play stronger and better and move on. We need a new server (pvp or pve) like we need a hole in the head. They can't fill the servers they currently have.
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Even tho they make new pvp server would be the same, hypers and oracles are still here and i bet their gonna be here forever so in the end is gonna be the same , a bunch of low lvls complaing about higher lvl PKing them and so on. no need of new servers either if its pvp or pve.
  • Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeah deffinatley a no there buddy, the population of pvp servers is still pretty low. its like 3 guilds that own all tw in lost city. and harshlands is worse haha.