Badges for Rank 6 Weapon

BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear
BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Okay so this week I'm buying rank6.
I found out a few days ago that in order for me to get the weapon, I have to have 10 badges of Strength, Speed, Wisdom, Courage, Bravery, Endurance, and Dexterity. What are the best ways to obtain badges?

I can buy them, if necessary. But I'm not too sure about the prices for each. I recently bought some Dex badges for 100k, and a Wisdom for 1mil-ish.
Does anyone know the prices for each badge?

So yeah I guess there are two questions there :P
Where can I get them, without buying? And if I buy them, how much are they each?

Keep in mind I'm a level 88 squishy full mage psychic, so solo jobs are a little more difficult for me lol
Post edited by BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Someone correct me if I am wrong:

Strength you get from the tournament or CoA.

Speed you get from doing the snake isle race.

Wisdom you get from doing particular DQ quests (or turning in orders?) (I'd have to look into this more, forgive me for not being more specific)

Courage you get from CoA.

Bravery you get from CoA or exchanging 4 best luck tokens.

Endurance you get from mining chests and killing the mobs/boss in DT.

Dexterity you get out of the cube case when reaching rom 50 in the cube (chance box, fyi).

EDIT: Ninja'ed >.<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • BlitzMehYo - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the info :]

I guess I'll look up a guide on CoA and stuff. Still need prices!
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Btw, I checked PWDB and it doesn't seem to have the Sage Soulsphere at all. It doesn't have the Assassin sage weapon either (Hitman Legend). Anyone has a SS of it? I've seen quite a few Hitman Legends, but no Soulspheres.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited July 2010
    Flamethrust Soulsphere.. It's not listed in the rank gear yet. Only the RankVIII sphere is

But Flamethrust has same stats as all the other RankVI weapons, so I'm assuming that's the same one.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The only one that is a pain atm to get are the Badges of Bravery....the last time they were "released" was in the 1st/Original Anni Packs. Now you need 4 Bests = 20mill each and you need 10 of them...

Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I saw that, but they also come from CoA, which means they aren't 20mil each.

I bought two for 10mil a little bit ago.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I saw that, but they also come from CoA, which means they aren't 20mil each.

The you got very, very lucky...tbh I have never seen anyone on LC get the Bravery ones out of CoA. Better to get the ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010

>.> CoA badges are like2-3M here... (altho there are some jacked up catshops around)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just a word of warning: When you do get the badges, be very careful turning them in for signs. Nothing in the quest text tells you what you are going to get. The only way to be sure you get a sign and not spirit is to make sure you selected the "Sign of the Sages" sub-menu before selecting the quest to turn in badges. (The text will not even show you that you're in the "Sign of the Sages" subsection - you have to remember you did it. So if you go AFK in this process, drop out of NPC talk mode and double click the NPC again to start over.)

I was reading the quest options from the bottom up instead of top down, and ended up turning in my sign of strength for 200k spirit instead of creating a sign of courage (the quest text for converting the strength sign to 200k spirit doesn't talk about a sign of strength, it talks about going on to collect badges of courage). GMs refused to reimburse me for what was clearly inadequately written quest text. But I'm not one to grind an axe so I let it go and just collected 10 more strength badges.

I have a bunch more bravery badges (originally I was planning to get two Rank 6 weapons). The two you bought were probably from my shop. I've been trying to figure out what the market price for them are, if there is one, and have been placing them for sale at various prices. PM me if you want to buy the rest. Honestly though, if you don't have the other badges yet, I would recommend just waiting until September and hope the Anniversary packs come out again. But if you can't wait and want to give me your money, I'm not gonna turn you down. b:chuckle
    edited July 2010
    Wow.. Let me have your server :[
    edited July 2010
    Well I had two people offer me Bravery badges for 3 mil a minute ago.. I told them to save them so I can become more sure of the price before I make my buy. But the majority will have to be on Friday, when I charge gold lol. PM me in game.. I'm sure you know where to find me

*cough*WorldChat*cough*
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    >.> CoA badges are like2-3M here... (altho there are some jacked up catshops around)
    I bought 2 Courage for 800k each and re-sold them for 1.6 mill each a few weeks ago. Prices seem to jump around between 1.5m and 2m for Strength or Courage.

Ouch! I guess Bravery Badges are cheap on Sanctuary. There seems to be an abundance at 700k or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wow.. bravery badge so cheap over three? 800k!?!?

as for HT? b:shocked where you find those bravery badge for 3mil... it is either 20mil thru tokens.. or 10+mil from CoA, as it needs either 400 or 600 astral orbs, for that amount ppl can just make a CoA ring and sell that for 15mil. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"