Gold or TT?

SickPigeon - Raging Tide
SickPigeon - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
Few questions bout gear:
Which is better for a MG sin; gold or TT gear and daggers?
Also.. What would the best MG and EG gear set be for an interval sin? I plan on getting gear to boost MP Regen for infinite stealth as an EG PK set but I'm not sure what the best MG gear would be for an interval sin.
Post edited by SickPigeon - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You can find the answers to all of your questions with a bit of search in this section of the forum. Try "TT vs mold", "interval gears", "endgame". I was in the middle of writing a reply when I realized I wrote similar things for quite a few times already.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Depends on the level and the dagger you're looking for.

60s: TT > Mold
    The TT is higher grade, comes with Dex and Sharpen, whereas the mold has vitality and Holy. You might prefer the mold if you like soloing instances, as Holy purifies and heals.

70s: Mold > TT (Evilstare Dual Daggers)
    Evilstare Dual Daggers are just a beast, huge dex and Sharpen. Then again there's Shadow Legend with Holy and vitality.

80s: TT > Mold (Hook and Thorn)
    Hook and Thorn has -interval, +patk and +dex, the mold has patk, dex and +crit. Though, the mold is better than all the other TT weapons of that level.

That is, in my opinion.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • SickPigeon - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Thanks. I'll check those threads out. And thanks for the comparisons on daggers. Those hook and thorn daggers sound pretty epic.
  • ehnoismano
    ehnoismano Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mp regen wont help to much, its only convenient, you can maintain lv1 stealth only using npc pots
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks. I'll check those threads out. And thanks for the comparisons on daggers. Those hook and thorn daggers sound pretty epic.

Hook and Thorn is also great because of its future; On TT90, it turns into Backbiter, which is basically a dagger version of Deitnia Fists (patk, crit and dex). On TT99, it turns gold and gets bad mods (range, hp, crit), but on 100, the Nirvana version, Barrier Thorn: Nirvana, is the only dagger in the whole game guaranteed to have -0.1 Interval. It also comes with +245 life and +1% crit,mods inherited from Barrier Thorn: Gutbreaker.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • SickPigeon - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Well as of now, I'm level 61 (I'd be higher but I've been giving my genie all my exp while I farm spirit until my skills aren't gimpy in PK). I'm using cloud thorn since I hardly ever need to pot with them in PvE. Bloodpaint + 5% chance of holy + 10% hp regained in spark+ means the only time I really need to pot is when I'm in a squad with a fail cleric.
    Trying to get the TT60 daggers though since they seem good for PK.