Kethirus - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'll just leave this here:

2010-07-2714-56-29.jpg

yo i think someone smeared vaseline on your chat window
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still, for a week or so Daravon accomplished what Andronikos never could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ lol

o noes Hope how r u going to lvl w/o Davaron's coins????
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the only thing he ever gave me was a wedding pack. thats all ijs b:surrender

I use my own money to buy stuff for myself geez. I'm not going to go after someone for their money.

and no i blurred the chat out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oh come on, this was supposed to be THE love story of RT including neckbearded troll babies. Im disappointed.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Oh come on, this was supposed to be THE love story of RT including neckbearded troll babies. Im disappointed.b:cry

LOL the love story? b:chuckle lawl no way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's a love story baby just say YES b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Get out, Ambi.
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmao lmao
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • JoyfulPets - Raging Tide
    JoyfulPets - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    omg, i should change my avatar before doing this, but i just dont care anymore. Daravon and BeingHope are the perfect couple, for each other that is.

Both are endless attention seekers. Daravon is just a jerk with a lot of world teles and BeingHope makes everyone feel sorry for her. You may think my opinion doesnt matter much, but unfortunately, this is what most people think. I have heard it everywhere.

There are lots of respected high level players out there who seek ZERO attention. Check out the rankings board and tell me how many of those people you see in world chat.

If you dont mind being blacklisted i guess this is ok (BeingHope has made it clear she doesnt mind blacklisting), but for attention seekers this can be killer b:laugh

So if you all are willing make yourselves the butts of everyones jokes, keep the drama rolling. Just dont be shocked when you find out that people dont have to much respect for you.
    edited July 2010
    x) Thanks for your honest opinion. Endless attention seeker? Not a first that I've gotten that.

Meh whatever, people can think what they want.
    They don't know me.

Hurts getting the truth but its better than being lied to.
    For that, thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Both are endless attention seekers. Daravon is just a jerk with a lot of world teles and BeingHope makes everyone feel sorry for her. You may think my opinion doesnt matter much, but unfortunately, this is what most people think. I have heard it everywhere.
    You may think my opinion doesnt matter much, but unfortunately, this is what most people think. I have heard it everywhere.
    You may think my opinion doesnt matter much, but unfortunately, this is what most people think.
    my opinion doesnt matter much, this is what most people think
    my opinion doesnt matter much

you r right
    :D
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    omg, i should change my avatar before doing this, but i just dont care anymore. Daravon and BeingHope are the perfect couple, for each other that is.

There are lots of respected high level players out there who seek ZERO attention. Check out the rankings board and tell me how many of those people you see in world chat.

If you dont mind being blacklisted i guess this is ok (BeingHope has made it clear she doesnt mind blacklisting), but for attention seekers this can be killer b:laugh

So if you all are willing make yourselves the butts of everyones jokes, keep the drama rolling. Just dont be shocked when you find out that people dont have to much respect for you.

*Checks ranking boards*

****! I'm on worldchat daily T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RT seems like a weird server :O

::skulks back to boring DW forum::

b:avoid
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RT seems like a weird server :O

::skulks back to boring DW forum::

b:avoid

We're cool kids tho! b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yes we is the coolest!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Ah that would make sense as my coolness is in the negatives. b:sad

::Points at sig:: I rest my case b:pleased
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Ah that would make sense as my coolness is in the negatives. b:sad

::Points at sig:: I rest my case b:pleased

hey zup!!, that wasnt funny at all >_>, now go back to ur boring forum

kkthnxbye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    hey zup!!, that wasnt funny at all >_>, now go back to ur boring forum

kkthnxbye

b:question I was trying to be funny? You have an odd way of identifying humour.

The very fact that my forum is boring is there reason why I am trolling here... That and work is boring... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XDarkFlames - Raging Tide
    XDarkFlames - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:question I was trying to be funny? You have an odd way of identifying humour.

The very fact that my forum is boring is there reason why I am trolling here... That and work is boring... b:bye
    I just want to point out that the equation in your siggy means nothing. Its a representation of a formula for the limit of a line or family of lines extruding in the z direction from a plane of two dimensions... which according to the math of the open ended family of limits you express .. doesnt exist... ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    I just want to point out that the equation in your siggy means nothing. Its a representation of a formula for the limit of a line or family of lines extruding in the z direction from a plane of two dimensions... which according to the math of the open ended family of limits you express .. doesnt exist... ijs

Actually it has to do with path integration over the complex plane.

From when chezedude, Cirax, and Yorkin had mini-competitions over sig contents:
    P.S. - Decus, now, you have Cauchy-Goursat theorem. How appropriate XD.

Otherwise known as the Cauchy Integral Theorem

"Between the points A and B in the complex plane we have an endless array of smooth curves along which we can carry out our integration. As with complex differentiation, we want complex integration to yield results that do not depend upon which of those paths we follow. If we integrate a function for which the integral has that path independence, then we can combine two different paths with endpoints A and B into a closed loop and integrate the function around the loop"

http://bado-shanai.net/The%20Table%20of%20Integrals/intCauchyIntThm.htm

or if you are more of a physics person:
    http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=190042

Yorkin puts it best:
    Well, it is THE fundamental theorem of complex analysis. Everthing is based on it. Cauchy integral formula, Laurent series,...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Let it be known that BeingHope has BL'd all of Daravon's characters, MSN, and number and is waiting for a moderator to close this horrid thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Let it be known that BeingHope has BL'd all of Daravon's characters, MSN, and number and is waiting for a moderator to close this horrid thread.

lol he had ur pn? u r not suppose to give out that info to the predators out there gurl