Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cleric
What the title says b:chuckle

Do you focus on weapon?
ex) "Gears only +2 refined but ima +12 my weapon baby!"

or do you tend to focus on gear?
ex) leftover money on weapons, armor priority
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
Post edited by Deceptistar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:lipcurl
    Smb is very bored...

I keep the ref same for weap/armour on my cleric b:chuckle a very sad +5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    +5 wep, +3 armor speaks for itself :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    +4 for armor, +7 on weapon (when my batch of packs sells QQ)

b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't even really afford to refine period. + 2 wep, +3 on 4 pieces of armor, the rest is +2. If I ever decide to stop being lazy I'll get the TT99 set and a TT99 wep then +5 it. But meh.. not really inspired to level at the moment.

(I'd focus on gear first, would rather live longer and support my party in instances than kill something a hit faster)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Currently armor...

Weapon +10

Armor +6, +7 (x3), +8, +10 (x3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think I mostly focus on what the armour gives (stats, adds) rather than refines.
    Soon I'm getting a +5 weapon and as for my armour....it varies among +1, +2 and +3 (+1 mostly ornaments).
    I always tried to have a balance.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Both and nothing just for the fact i'm not a cash shopper and i'm still farming my gear. But for now wep +5 and 99 gears i have so far +6 thanks to mirages and tisha b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Both and nothing just for the fact i'm not a cash shopper and i'm still farming my gear. But for now wep +5 and 99 gears i have so far +6 thanks to mirages and tisha b:chuckle

Easily +7/8 with Tisha. Beyond that I would farm and wait for a 10* orb sale.

My weapon was done on minimal mirages to +5 and then +5-+8 on 3 tishas. b:victory

Anyone can have great gear without cs'ing...it is all in your farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Easily +7/8 with Tisha. Beyond that I would farm and wait for a 10* orb sale.

My weapon was done on minimal mirages to +5 and then +5-+8 on 3 tishas. b:victory

Well like you said its easy to +7/8 with tisha , couple of days ago i wanted to + my cape too, but i guess i wasnt that lucky like i was with 99 gears. i screwed it so i gave up for now b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well like you said its easy to +7/8 with tisha , couple of days ago i wanted to + my cape too, but i guess i wasnt that lucky like i was with 99 gears. i screwed it so i gave up for now b:chuckle

I understand....My belt was at +4 for over a month because I kept failing after +5 b:surrender

I finally bought the gold and got it to +6 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    +6 Weapon and +5 armor. I guess mine is a slight focus on weapon. b:surrender
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Severus_S - Archosaur
    Severus_S - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I had to say niether. Because I do not have a money making charator on the server I am on now, all the money i have goes to skills, and helping my faction members. I usaly get my gear and weapons from quest rewards and drops when I get good ones. They tend to work for me because I am more focused on helping my faction then being all shiny.
    I KILLED DUMBELDORE!!!
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I try to even it out,
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    +10 on weapon but only +5/+6 on armor. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I focus on weapon first then gear second.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Weapon +3, everything else +2. I tried using Tienkang stones from the Tideborn Quests... gah... if only I had better luck on refining my equipment...
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    never thought of myself as armor person but it looks like i am one... armor +6, weap +4 (wont refine it more as im farming for next one now anyway), ornaments from +2 to +4 (need to change half of them @.@)
    +3 raw, 4 and 5 tishas, 6 - orbs. im rather unlucky at refining b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SolSong - Heavens Tear
    SolSong - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    never really cared before now. I won't be going past TT90 gear....so I'll be doing my armor and weapon at approx same pace, however, survive first then fight :)
  • quacks
    quacks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    armor!!
    i have 2 sets :D

and i also have a crappy weapon b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I used mirages from the nein event and tienkangs purchased with money I made through merching to get all my refines (planning to use orbs for the weap when I finish merching). You don't have to CS to get good gear/refines.

Quoted for truth...

b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray