• Koyge - Lost City
    Koyge - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol yah its cool
  • Coatlicue - Raging Tide
    Coatlicue - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well thats true lions look moldy yet there kinda cool

I'll take my lion fresh if you don't mind. I'm alergic to green moldy lions.
    Coatlicue: A goddess bearing the water of life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    From Golden Sun to Perfect World, count on me for your healing needs.
  • Lillythorn - Raging Tide
    Lillythorn - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Barbs got so screwed in the customization department.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

b:chuckle

Never thought I'd see 2 packs at once :P guess people that wanted roc can get it now, unless when they remove the packs they add em for 45 gold? b:dirty yes yes giving ideas
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Damn, everyone is hating on Lion barbs =[[
    ...I made a poor choice
  • Coatlicue - Raging Tide
    Coatlicue - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Barbs got so screwed in the customization department.
    Yeah, that's true, they can't even pick the color of their fur or anything, just eye color, body type, and shape.
    Coatlicue: A goddess bearing the water of life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    From Golden Sun to Perfect World, count on me for your healing needs.
  • RiverSpirits - Heavens Tear
    RiverSpirits - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The person who sold ROBBER at cube room 18. GL.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Damn, everyone is hating on Lion barbs =[[
    ...I made a poor choice

Judging by your name, I'd say it's not the first time... b:chuckle
    Seriously, lions would be a LOT better if they weren't green from the neck down.
    edited July 2010
    I also think the untamed should change into the animal they choose, hence a bat veno turns into a bat or a panda barb turns into a panda.
  • Martyrial - Harshlands
    Martyrial - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I still think there should be male veno's. :/ if you CAN make a male ven then idk how. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I also think the untamed should change into the animal they choose, hence a bat veno turns into a bat or a panda barb turns into a panda.

I agree but that has been a request since the game came out.
  • dirtycar74
    dirtycar74 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Which style barb is most aesthetically pleasing?

While in "were-form", the tiger wins for aesthetics, paws down!

Just wish you could choose between white or orange tiger coloration... Would make it more distinguishable and definitely would add some much needed visual variety to a very popular class/style. But thats my opinion.

Thats what forums like this are for, to express opinions (and sometimes gather minions)...

-D
    edited July 2010
    Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I LOVE the panda barbs and I wish that I would have made my barb a panda. Also the lion barbs are the worst. I mean what is that? Green and red?? They're ugly. And it would be amazing if you could shift into the form you're supposed to shift into.
  • Martyrial - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    How long does it take for a new characters avitar to show up when you post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Go to the top of the screen where it says edit avatar. Mine showed up almost immediately.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

OH NO! THE CHEWBACCA LAWYER! itsss workingggg!!! b:surrender
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    servers back up yet? x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dirtycar74
    edited July 2010
    I still think there should be male veno's. :/ if you CAN make a male ven then idk how. :/

Just make it as flat-chested as possible and choose an androgenous style for your hair, then simply look for fashion to cover up the other features like heels, etc... That is, until they (lets hope) decide to give all classes the choice between male AND female (which is only fair).

And as a tangent to that, they could very easily implement dominant-hand at the same time... It would be rad to have a lefty character.

-D
  • dirtycar74
    edited July 2010

OMFG! you totally quoted the whole Chewbacca defense closing statement! Rad!!!

-D
  • Martyrial - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    i wonder if my forum avitar is showing up when i post now.

Edit* YAY!!! it works now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    servers back up yet? x.x

Most impatient person EVER... they been down for only 30 min... 90 to go sir.
  • HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear
    HeavenlyLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    nonezo, its no point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arigars - Sanctuary
    Arigars - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Most impatient person EVER... they been down for only 30 min... 90 to go sir.

How about now?
  • Martyrial - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Not used to Game Devs doing wtf they say there gonna do in the time frame they say their going to do it in. THIS = AWESOME WAFFLES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you're bored, there's always this:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=798022
    Good entertainment. :)

ALSO: Calanon uploaded this just today :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y86vhyMCs48
  • dirtycar74
    edited July 2010
    I'll take my lion fresh if you don't mind. I'm alergic to green moldy lions.

I fell off my chair laughing at this post. literally.

-D
  • Master_Peluc - Sanctuary
    Master_Peluc - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    how munch time remains to open all the servers?? X___X!!