Options
Arliana - Dreamweaver
Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Thats the number of packs I've opened since anni packs came into existance b4 i actually got something. Wing trophy. now then.... 3026 is kinda on the unlucky side eh?
Post edited by Arliana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    money_burning.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah, i didnt spend a real cent. currently, im still a free player. though... i probably could have bought all my tt gear if i hadnt bought packs lol.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah, i didnt spend a real cent. currently, im still a free player. though... i probably could have bought all my tt gear if i hadnt bought packs lol.

lie-detector3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No seriously. I'm an actual free player. Anyways... getting off topic. Talking about crappy luck. Lol.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HT price
    420000 coins X 3026 packs = 1.270.920.000 coins = Wing Trophy ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    HT price
    420000 coins X 3026 packs = 1.270.920.000 coins = Wing Trophy ???

seriously? on dw wing trophy is like 40mil and server has like 30 of them in cat shops in arch.

your server is weird. lol
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    seriously? on dw wing trophy is like 40mil and server has like 30 of them in cat shops in arch.

I think what Moon was trying to say is that you spent that much money to get a wing trophy... lol :)

Also on Dreamweaver you can find wing trophy for 35mil
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ok well that is pretty terrible bad luck yea, but seriously, 1.3 billion coin and you say you farmed it non-csed... as a bm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

maybe try to think a little bit arli. ht gold price 420. ofc does the wing trophy not cost 1,2b there. dont be silly. jsut pointing out your saying u basically used 1,2b if u opened 3k packs.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gratz on the tokens. That'll get you Rank 6.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ok well that is pretty terrible bad luck yea, but seriously, 1.3 billion coin and you say you farmed it non-csed... as a bm?

You think it's all that difficult? They started opening packs since Annipacks first came out... that was nearly a year ago. I can't imagine how much money I've farmed in-game during that time.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mmh... i think OP got screwed by packs but most of all you screwed yourself by keeping buying packs over and over and over just to have one item you could have for almost free compared to the money you have spent.

Btw i don't believe you when you say you got only one items. I think you got a lot of best luck didnt you? 5m from one pack is not nothing.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You think it's all that difficult? They started opening packs since Annipacks first came out... that was nearly a year ago. I can't imagine how much money I've farmed in-game during that time.

joker-burning-money-in-tdk.jpg

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Go get rank 8? or get it on a wizzy with all those tokens and have some fun lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no best lucks. but using the tokens i got, i managed to get most of my skills, a ton of gems and other things.

btw heart. i blame Eris!!!! she wished me good luck and jinxed me!!! lol
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

You don't have to farm all your coins. I made 50 mil in the last 4 days through merchant and I was at work without my shop opened during two of the days...

That is a lot of packs opened before getting something tho. I've opened one pack since Tiger Packs came back. I hate that guy that got a Scroll of Tome a couple of days ago, the Duke's message almost got my BM killed in FC >_>.
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't believe you when you say you only got tokens besides 1 wing trophy. The chance of not getting anything after 3025 packs is 9.6483 x 10^-39 %. That's
    0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000096483%.

You're more likely to win the powerball jackpot 4 times than not get anything besides tokens after 3025 packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gratz on the tokens. That'll get you Rank 6.

Not really. Rank 6 requires 35,000 reputation, which would be a about 11,200 Tokens.

Well, Rank 5 should be doable, since 3,026 tokens would turn into 378 badges which would turn into 9,450 reputation
    You're more likely to win the powerball jackpot 4 times than not get anything besides tokens after 3025 packs.

However, do note that you can only win if you participate. But yeah, you're probably likelier to be hit by a meteor.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not really. Rank 6 requires 35,000 reputation, which would be a about 11,200 Tokens.

Well, Rank 5 should be doable, since 3,026 tokens would turn into 378 badges which would turn into 9,450 reputation

A pack gives you 15 tokens each you know b:chuckle

So she got about 45k tokens total.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A pack gives you 15 tokens each you know b:chuckle

So she got about 45k tokens total.

Well, 3,026 packs would turn into 45,390 tokens, which would in turn be exchangeable for 5,673 Badges, which would total 141,825 reputation, which lands you at Rank 7 and about quite close to Rank 8.

Still, my point stands, it's not Rank 6.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, 3,026 packs would turn into 45,390 tokens, which would in turn be exchangeable for 5,673 Badges, which would total 141,825 reputation, which lands you at Rank 7 and about quite close to Rank 8.

... Wow are you f-ing serious? What, you just can't be wrong? Your point doesn't stand because you made a small mistake. We are human. Now this post makes you look much much worse than the mistake you made.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

All he said was "That'll get ya Rank 6"....

He didn't say it will only get you Rank 6...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you had somewhere around 2x10^(-25) % of chance for this to happen. Frankly, I think he's just trolling b:chuckle
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Are you a troll or just an idiot?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ... Wow are you f-ing serious? What, you just can't be wrong? Your point doesn't stand because you made a small mistake. We are human. Now this post makes you look much much worse than the mistake you made.

b:cute

Poor you?

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Le gasp~!
    They be showing signs of self awareness!
    b:shocked
    l_a886464518a268fd9a457a5ab655f2cd.jpg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options

Poor you?
    Lol poor me? I feel bad for you, really. You reminds me of a friend of mine, who's so self conscientious that he can't stand to admit to make any mistake and always have to find excuse to make himself "look better" after a mistake.

Is that your point now?

However, do note that you can only win if you participate. But yeah, you're probably likelier to be hit by a meteor.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol poor me? I feel bad for you, really. You reminds me of a friend of mine, who's so self conscientious that he can't stand to admit to make any mistake and always have to find excuse to make himself "look better" after a mistake.

Hmm? I never said I didn't acknowledge that I forgot about the x15 on the packs. In fact, I simply proceeded to correct myself and realize that you could actually get better than the mentioned Rank 6. And by quite a large margin too. I'd consider over 100,000 rep to be a big deal, how about you?
    Is that your point now?

Hmm? My point was never about whether it's more or less, just that it isn't what was claimed to be.

Who knows, maybe I decided to point it out to get a random +1 out of boredom. Oh well, me cares.
    wow this olba is a moron.

Yes of course, I love you too.
    Are you a troll or just an idiot?

Neither, unfortunately. As far as you should know, I think I'll identify myself with "God Almighty" and "The Best Thing Ever". Good enough for your standards?

• Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well... i didnt use the tokens on rank. never really thought about it lol. i got skill packs for my chars. that bm pack is really expensive lol.