The Apocolypse - Can it be?!

Options
Nadis - Sanctuary
Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
"The Red Mage" also known as Ayano_Chan, TheMagicPimp or the dude who likes the twillight saga, (joking ofc...or am I?) just got himself married to Sarbear also known as SarahC or the scary girl who wants to slap me/stab me/bite me every now and then (Dont kill me! b:surrender).

Who ever thought Ayano would one day get pixel married? what has RT done to him, I warn you people. RT is a very nasty place, once you enter there is no return. Ayano went from a Nef hater, PK wiz red haired tranny to a carebear male bm who likes PVE "Zomg!". He also like...defends Nef...keal him...b:avoid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nadis - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ohnoes Nadis. b:cryb:cryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT ! b:angry

Never watched a single ep and not going to ! b:beatenup
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT ! b:angry

Never watched a single ep and not going to ! b:beatenup

Nobody belives you vampire! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    talkin bout PVE, looks who's on a PVE server!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What the hell...
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The apocalypse how awful b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You seriously got married in West District..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess I'm going to have to switch factions so i can see you in TW knully b:pleased
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    O.o'
    Le gasp~
    The "apocolypse" be beginning sooner then we has planned?
    b:shocked

Okie, okie, who pushed the big red button?
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    O.o'
    Le gasp~
    The "apocolypse" be beginning sooner then we has planned?

Okie, okie, who pushed the big red button?
    b:surrender
    *pushes the anniversary button* =o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess I'm going to have to switch factions so i can see you in TW knully b:pleased

Want a HF on him ? Oh , and a stunlock b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *pushes the anniversary button* =o

Nuuu how you find the anniversary button?
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

I'm not scared, zuzu will protect me! b:dirty

Want a HF on him ? Oh , and a stunlock b:cute

Hey now, I thought Teddy and Kali were enough..Now its 4 people thats gonna constantly gank me qq. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    PWI Marriage is srs bsnss. b:cute How did it feel to be a best man knully? b:chuckle

And I assume Teddy and Kali will be killing me in TW as well. b:surrender
    edited July 2010
    Options
    PWI Marriage is srs bsnss. b:cute How did it feel to be a best tranny knully? b:chuckle

And I assume Teddy and Kali will be killing me in TW as well. b:surrender

Fixed . If you look at the pic you'll notice he's on his chick archer "Dylena" ( yes he made one ...again ... once a tranny , always a tranny , I think it's in his blood b:shocked ) .

And nah don't worry . Kali will be too busy looking for me & put her **** , flaming QQbird on me ( oh boy ) as well as make me say " Y U PURGE?" .

As for Teddy , well he's a barb so ... QQ+30attacklvlblessingsowningmeleessobadinTW

/wrist .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How's Varden doing? XD
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How's Varden doing? XD

Kinda bad , being boxed in for so long made allot of ppl leave it . We left on good terms ofc , it was mostly just bad luck & one single mistake a few months back when triple attacking the old #1 red faction ( infamy ) when it started dying . But oh well , we have to move along .

We're in Leviathan now which is currently the #2 strongest fac and it's having pretty fun TWs vs QQme .

It's funny , I sometimes feel like I'm in the old LG again . Levi's color is a lighter shade of orange , is the 2nd strongest faction , owns the lands on the right side of the map and even has arch ( though we'll prolly loose it this week , we can't def QQme yet but we can hold almost 2 hours which is incredibly fun <3 ) . Oh right and just like the old LG , we lack barbs b:angry and just like nef :D they got plenty of them b:shocked

And we're pretty much aiming for winning vs them in 1v1 . Even other factions want to attack them with us there is no such said alliance or "cease fire " between any1 . We've come to learn that those kinda blow along with the "doing what the server wants " thing so if a lesser faction attacks us instead , we attack back next week <3 .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Linnkotsu - Sanctuary
    Linnkotsu - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is new and relevant information.
    edited July 2010
    Options

Definitely.
    xD
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

inorite?
    we care :D
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's funny , I sometimes feel like I'm in the old LG again . Levi's color is a lighter shade of orange .

It's the same colour as old LG nab! b:angry
    inorite?
    we care :D

Just cuz you didnt get to marry Leodor. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wait, I thot Levi is for brazilian ppl. Hmm, if not, I wanna join if da pimp is in it.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wait, I thot Levi is for brazilian ppl. Hmm, if not, I wanna join if da pimp is in it.

Never was lol .

And yea I'm in levi ~ * points at siggy * , lvl req is 80 + soon might be 85+ though :P

Overall I think the boredom lvls where you got high chances of quitting are till 70+ or so since till then you pretty much play a single player game (ofc not always the case but if you plan to rush lvls you kinda are ) now save for some bhs that can be solo'ed by one or two high lvl friends ( won't do 59 and 69 clericless though ~ too much pot/charm burn , sry I'm not that OP yet b:surrender ) .

After that you can start doing some tts , mby gammas ( if u find good ppls for it ) and in a few more lvls fc as well which is more fun since you ain't doing mostly everything alone .

The best things would come when you get into lvl range with us though (if u'd play again that is :P ) .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle LOL am i the only one that noticed that there is a character that is married to TheDann in the background on RT?? ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle LOL am i the only one that noticed that there is a character that is married to TheDann in the background on RT?? ROFL

1st time when I saw that guy I was like " wthell ..... it can't be ... can it ? ah **** this , I gotta make sure " so I pm'ed but it was just a random ofc :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1st time when I saw that guy I was like " wthell ..... it can't be ... can it ? ah **** this , I gotta make sure " so I pm'ed but it was just a random ofc :P

b:avoid i knew i should have started a Dan fanclub...

-_- you should have seen it when Dan and i made chars on LC... his of course being TheDan got A TON OF ****** PMS and little boys drooling over his pixel character
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No one can steal my name cause I made TheDan on all of the servers the first day they came out to look at TW maps b:laugh and they're all lv 1 default looking BMs

Btw: I met my best friends Michael_dark and RedsRose over there xD
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No one can steal my name cause I made TheDan on all of the servers the first day they came out to look at TW maps b:laugh and they're all lv 1 default looking BMs

Btw: I met my best friends Michael_dark and RedsRose over there xD

Hehe, I never talked to those in-game or anything but they're like most of their posts are cool .

Rose is like my forum goddess b:dirty and Michael's pretty pro , his posts on bm forums are very helpful b:thanks

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rose is like my forum goddess b:dirty

Snap! Sarah better not see this *tells Sar*. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options