Lvl 55 Cleric Stats ??

I_skateboard - Harshlands
I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cleric
Here Are My Stats , Plz Comment And Tell Me What You Think : )

Vit : 21
Magic : 236
Str : 52 ( I Dont Plan Making this any larger ) Until Lvl 100 to add 4 points
Dex : 5 ( Not Planning To Add This )

*WITH GEAR*
Post edited by I_skateboard - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well if you're planning on going pure MAG, I wouldn't touch anything except MAG.
    Maybe a bit more VIT later if you feel like it.
    You have enough STR to last a very very long time, lol.
    My DEX is still 5 also, so that's alright.

Look up some different builds maybe and see if you truly want pure MAG.
    I like my build though, but I always need HP shards in my gear due to the lack of VIT, but otherwise it's awesome. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I never like full mag builds. Shiit happens, people die, and if you're the only cleric when it goes down, be prepared to release. Oh and other players hate squishies. They're a burden more often than not. Which is why I always like to have at least enough HP to absorb a couple hits before I run like hell. And 21 vitality isn't going to do that, I myself have 101, with only 284 magic. although i get close to +30 vit from my equipment. To me the 7 mag, 2 vit, 1 str build is the best for staying alive while still keeping healing power unharmed. But don't ask us if it's good or not. You should be able to tell by playing the game whether or not you're successful at staying alive and at keeping the party healed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I never like full mag builds. Shiit happens, people die, and if you're the only cleric when it goes down, be prepared to release. Oh and other players hate squishies. They're a burden more often than not. Which is why I always like to have at least enough HP to absorb a couple hits before I run like hell. And 21 vitality isn't going to do that, I myself have 101, with only 284 magic. although i get close to +30 vit from my equipment. To me the 7 mag, 2 vit, 1 str build is the best for staying alive while still keeping healing power unharmed. But don't ask us if it's good or not. You should be able to tell by playing the game whether or not you're successful at staying alive and at keeping the party healed.

And flawless citrine shards keep my HP higher than 3k, so I stay alive and have the attack power. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since you have added some vit already I'd suggest getting it to 30-35 and leave the rest for shards and refine while everything else goes to mag.
    This is what I did with my cleric. My HP is enough to support my solo-questing, be able to survive from more than one hit and have tons of MP as well as high magic attack which means good healing.
    Of course you can add a bit more. I heard of people having a base of 50 Vit. That sounds good,too.

I myself don't support too much Vit or no Vit at all. There should be a balance. If you are going to take part in a lot of instances (especially with the BH going around) it's better to have some vit in your pocket since most DDs nowadays doesn't know how to control their aggro and might get you killed.
    I don't have anything against pure mag. If they manage to have good HP and survive well they have my full respect but if it's your first try as cleric (and I assume it is) it's better to start with semi-hybrid build. You can reset your points later if you want.

Remember not to your hopes in vit only. HP shards and refines will work better but if you have some vits points they'll work even better.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Here Are My Stats , Plz Comment And Tell Me What You Think : )

Vit : 21
    Magic : 236
    Str : 52 ( I Dont Plan Making this any larger ) Until Lvl 100 to add 4 points
    Dex : 5 ( Not Planning To Add This )

*WITH GEAR*

You're set with str till 95+ (depending on gear choices) so no need to mess with that.

I would personally put in 4 more vit points, for the sole (and self-proclaimed idiotic b:shutup) reason that 25 is a nicer number than 21. Don't judge me >.>;;

Just keep adding away at mag. Your plan to max out your str early is interesting, and saves you from the headache of forgetting how much str to put in at what levels if you forget the formula.

Otherwise, looks good. I only have 25 base vit and I PvP/BH/FC/TT just fine b:quiet
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I would personally put in 4 more vit points, for the sole (and self-proclaimed idiotic b:shutup) reason that 25 is a nicer number than 21. Don't judge me >.>;;

That's pretty much the reason I suggested 30 vit b:laugh I don't like 21 either.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    I'm too poor for shards and especially refining. I have 2,900 HP right now with 7k MP. And yes, for about the last 10 levels it's been 9 mag, 1 str lol. I may have put a tad bit to much into vit -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You made a good choice in not adding any dex. The strength is ok since very high lvl equips need about that much strength... at lvl 90, I need 49 strength to wear my equips, so you're all set for the big bulk of the game in that area.

I notice that your stats are with gear... You might want to add in more vit for survivablity. I have a base vit of 40 and it's all I need. It should be noted that every 20 vit = +1 hp regen, hence why I capped mine at 40.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • leaddragon
    leaddragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hi how did you get the stats for your lvl 55 cleric? i too have a lvl 55 cleric but my syats are vit 87 str 34 dex 10 mag 138. did i go wrong making this build ? or whats the best option to rebuild ?
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    And flawless citrine shards keep my HP higher than 3k, so I stay alive and have the attack power. :)

lol this is win..
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    leaddragon wrote: »
    hi how did you get the stats for your lvl 55 cleric? i too have a lvl 55 cleric but my syats are vit 87 str 34 dex 10 mag 138. did i go wrong making this build ? or whats the best option to rebuild ?

You Have Good Stats Just Dont Add Dex And Your Build Is A Hybriy Build And Mine Was Pure Untill I Cap Strength Now My Is 1 or 2 vit and 3 or 4 magic it ( Theres no need for me to add strength becuase its basiclly cap till lvl 95+

Your Stats Is Good i Wish I Had Your Vit xD b:laugh
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

It's fine. Just don't add so much vit. I'd go 9 mag, 1 str for a litle while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leaddragon
    leaddragon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    thank you for your great input and advise i will try 9mag an 1 str and see how my cleric feels. thank you so much. hope to be you lvl and just as good soon
  • goat111
    goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i know a guy level 95 with 163 vit without gear and has 7K hp and 13K mp on LostCity adn he is a PVP BEAST! i suggest vit at 100 or higher but thats just me i lovvvveeeeee the extra HP but thats just me as for your stats there just find :D
  • Grego - Raging Tide
    Grego - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2010

You are missing 21 stats points to allocate (I hope to magic), if your toon is lvl 55.
    Enough points in vit, too much in my opinion for current lvl (do not forget put more to magic).

I am planning to reset my 5 Dex points to ZERO.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since you have added some vit already I'd suggest getting it to 30-35

I raised my vit from 3 to 8 recently.
    and leave the rest for shards and refine while everything else goes to mag.

Exactly.

Pure MAG is more effective in nukes AND in healing.

There are instances tho that I can't access until I have 4K HP (unbuffed). These are:

- Belial

- Rebirths

and possibly:

- Warsong

But I'm patient :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)