New race? [Amphinos]

Options
JennaDark - Archosaur
JennaDark - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
pending for mod deletion due to stifling my creativity.
Post edited by JennaDark - Archosaur on

Comments

• /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd say no. Doesn't seem like a very desirable class to me, and I think the devs already have the next expansion planned out so...
  • Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    maybe we dont need more class o.O
    maybe we need something else

sins and psys are too strong now with demon and sage skills why GM dont give one more skill for each class (wiz,bm,veno,barb,cleric,arch)
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got a new race idea, a frog like race. figured it might be a good idea, frogs are very mysterious creatures and have been used in myths and legends.

I laughed so hard when I read this. Made my seriousness vanish.
    Okay. Frogs. Mysterious. I guess if there ever were such a race implemented, I'd make sure to laugh at everyone who plays one.

The "initial" skills you suggested have the names of the pet skills, why? o.o

The mounts you listed sound like ground mounts - what is unfitting.

Dragoon and Lancer = both DDs? I think we need another healer and tanker class or even a summoner...

"Racial ability" - Wait, what? That's a bit unfair. On the other hand ... pretty useless to jump that high o_o

Aw, anyway, sorry for sounding so rude... I'm not the one who likes to smash other peoples dreams... most of the time.
  • Rubix - Harshlands
    Rubix - Harshlands Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You already play as a fish, why would you want a frog? Lets make an elf class with longer ears and call them something completely different?
    I have nothing to say.
  • JennaDark - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thanks for crushing my creativity guys...lances and spears are different, but guess you guys never took your medieval history class. i thought frogs would be good due to how many legends they were in. but it seems you people prefer human looking creatures over anthros... i'm gonna go ahead and see if i can have a mod remove this because you guys are just plain emotionless
  • The_Buzzard - Lost City
    The_Buzzard - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We aren't emotionless we just don't need another class... MAYBE I'd go for another healer and summoner but if not, another class just isn't need...IMOb:laugh
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No more new classes...they just recently released the TB class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol what is with those people who give up so easily (and delete their post in the end due to so many criticism)? But on the other side... with only half-serious race suggestions...
  • JennaDark - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i gave up because honestly you people are so hard to believe, it wasn't criticism, it was crushing my idea. you could have just said no more classes and i would have fixed that, but no you had to go and ridicule my race idea, i probly maybe made the males barbarians and the females warriors, but no! you went and laughed at my race and spit on my idea. isn't exactly fair is it?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sorry b:surrender
    I guess these all happen when those who quiet active on forum seeing same thread over & over.
    Well i like to see what is your idea, but dunno with other people. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • _Montgomery_ - Archosaur
    _Montgomery_ - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It would be cool to have a class that can fight from the back of a mount. That would make lances and stuff like that important. When the character flies, it could be the mount that flies while carrying the character. This would be a specialized summoner in that different kinds of mount available would only be usable by this class. I think it's a cool idea, if I was able to understand the remnants of the thread properly.