Fastest Way To Get A Herc

goat111
goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
So im currently level 42 and leveling fast i really wanted a herc becasue in about a month ill be abel to do nightscream does anybody know a great place to farm DQ drops and other places im currently farming rubyred herb from Giant Chislers above Jade shore was wondering theres a better please if anybody knows thxb:bye
Post edited by goat111 on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Money will start rolling in more at lvls 50+
    Usually flying mobs drop a lot and I'm sure there are some flying snakes around swiftwind.

You'll need more in order to save for a hercules considering that it costs 60mil-70mil to buy one. You'll have to farm mats and herbs, try to sell DQ items to other players when possible and do great savings (such as not using the teleport feature, buying only things you really need etc.) I heard it's also good to check the Auction House often and look for cheap items, buy them and sell them for a higher price but this is a bit tricky as you need to know what items usually sell and the current prices (for example, you see a black fairy dress that someone for x reasons sell it for 600k, you buy it and sell it for 1mil because you know that's the "normal" price for it.).

Also should try to join a lot of TT runs to get mats and sell them and also hope that whenever the boss drops a mold in BHs it goes to you XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    well i moved on to aboride weezeblooms there DQ drop rate IS AMAZING and what level with a glacial walker do you think i can sili qingzi? was just wondering because he usually drops molds for me xD thans for the fast reply Desdi :Db:kiss
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fastest way to get a herc is a credit card or paypal account

>.>

wut
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Well this is correct lol!

@goat111 I'm not sure. Probably after level 50.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    save up your christmas/birthday money xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited July 2010

>.>

wut

THIS. Unless you become extremely good at merchanting or "marry" a heavy CSer i'm afraid getting an herc by late7x may be overly ambitious...

There was a time when it wasn't, but the current gold price, the nerfed TT drops, nerfed grinding... You get the picture...
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't underestimate coin drops and equips. I kept track once and got ~1/4 more in coins than the npc for DQ for 100 mobs once. These same mobs have also dropped a -6% ring. I'd consider how fast you can kill, or just play the market.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    So ill hit level 50 in a week or less almost getting 10levels a week on 5-8 hours daily ^^ sow hen i hit level 50 wheres the best place for DQ drops? i can kill up to level 65 being level 42 :o
  • Anyankha - Sanctuary
    Anyankha - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    goat111 wrote: »
    i can kill up to level 65 being level 42 :o
    As a veno it's easy to kill mobs which are 20lvl higher than yours. But since they're taking a lot longer to kill you'll get less coins and less drops. Not the best way to farm.
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    my current amount of money per hour from quests/DQ drops and random gear is 50to 100K sometimes more but with a 1hour safety lock and 149 hours red on LC its hard to stay alive so i dont get a lote of drops because im randomly PKLed some people have said kill higher level mobs to make hours go by faster is it true im kleaveing my game up at night but i usually DC in the middle of the night =S
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think it's sometimes true, because when I grind on higher lvl mobs, I tend to see time fly. That is because I see mats all around and start going on a mat gathering craz while sending in my pet to attack. And also, there is more hp to kill as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you could also try going to different parking lots and beg for gas money, then use the money for a hercules XDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you could also try going to different parking lots and beg for gas money, then use the money for a hercules XDD

I think if your willing to do that for perfect world, the money would be better spent on therapy XD
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    agrees with kana

/10char\
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't CS at all, so...once I get 80m and get my herc, I'll be happy b:victory

and possibly then leave and scrape up what's left of my social life lol...just joking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    just hit level 50 and happy about it did 1 oracles when im at 95% to level cuz im usually out of quests by then xD so wheres a good place to AOEwith my glacial i think i know how to kinda do it =S thanks for the info guys!b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Try shrunchkins by Kings Feast... there's a bunch in a meadow at the east end of the road through Kings Feast, and smaller groups all along the road. The berserkers are aggro, the sharpshooters are runners, non-aggro but group aggro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    May May!thanks for the info hun nice to hear from ya again <3b:kiss