-int bracers

ehnoismano
ehnoismano Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
Bloodmoon bracer or the HH90

which is the most recomendable? ignoring the money to get them but remembering the money to put slots
Post edited by ehnoismano on

Comments

• Neddih - Harshlands
    Neddih - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if you are lvl 90+ i would recommend the tt90 gold bracers over the blood moon.

if you are lvl 60-70ish getting the bracers of blood moon is much nicer since they can last you up to level 90-99.

if you are level 80ish blood moon bracers are good but you might better spend the extra coin to hyper to 90 then get tt90. if you dont like to hyper then blood moon is the best option.

Other things to keep in mind. tt90 will bind so cant be resold. Blood moon can be resold when you reach 90 or 99 if you dont bind them.

I have bracers of blood moon and have been using them since i was about level 70.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Blood moon by far if you can find/make them. It flat out has better bonuses and ends up with more physical defense than TT90 gold at the cost of some magic resistance. Main thing is TT90 gold is a waste of money if you already have blood moon because you will switch to TT99 gold either way and you can't resell TT90 gold.
  • Elviz - Raging Tide
    Elviz - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bloodmoon is very good bracers. If you like pvping on mid levl's (and won't to grinding or something else), the 90TT wold be better than bloodmoon. But if your aim is hi-level (100-103+), better would be to wear bloodmoon to 99 levl. (And if you got enough money, you can take 90TT and when reach 99 level wear ashura).
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I 4 socketed my Bloodmoon for relatively cheap and used it til now. And now my BM will use it til 99.
  • ehnoismano
    ehnoismano Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    thanks guys