methinks this was wrong

MistressBunn - Sanctuary
MistressBunn - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=740112
The OFFICIAL thread for the DQ prices was closed by KonariRaiden.

"-Closing the old thread- Please continue the discussion either here or in the news article. Thanks."
Now then, unless Konari had permission to close it, I really don't think that was allowed. Clearly, people still wanted to discuss it. If GM's didn't want it discussed further, then they could have closed it/unstickied it themselves.
Now Konari baby, go open that thread back up. ;)

Comments

• Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    inb4lock

I have to somewhat agree in my own opinion. But I wont argue with his decision.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    shhh! .
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I agree with this , it seems like it was way out of line. Sure remove the person who used inappropriate language but closing the thread was going too far.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nohting new, although I do think its screwed up to close an official thread becase they dont like us asking where is the promised compensation.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    :<
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nohting new, although I do think its screwed up to close an official thread becase they dont like us asking where is the promised compensation.

This.

The locking of an official thread like that is going to cause a ****fight later when other forum lurkers get online and see that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    All threads being closed because of "certain" people need to stop being closed period. Its not everyone elses fault that some people cant take there personal problems off these forums.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Konari felt like slashing wrists so he chose a sticky topic to close trying to redirect his anger to something more constructive.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    inb4 lock

See, next up is the part where the thread is unstickied and sent to die in the hopes that everyone forgets about it... like with all the other threads of the sort.
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    :<

Teach me how to do that Hamsta.
    :'(
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not cool, Konari, not cool. It was not a dead topic, because the deadbeat GMs haven't given us our compensation yet. Any negative remarks made to or about the company were fully deserved.

This is not going to go over well. Expect a ****storm.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    All threads being closed because of "certain" people need to stop being closed period. Its not everyone elses fault that some people cant take there personal problems off these forums.

That thread was probably closed not just because of one certain person (although yeah some people in there were more vulgar and offensive then necessary) but more so because of the amount of heat being put on the GMs simply for the lack of response.

A lot of people came onto that thread expressing concerns. To have the thread locked for "badmouthing staff" is incredibly negative and further sullies the reputation people are complaining about already and it's going to cause an assload of problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. Old news be old.
    2. DQ prices not going to change back, they already "compensated" players by giving them a 2x event.
    3. You don't has enough people or firepowers. b:surrender

Now for some strategic mind wipes.
    ("')(o.o)("')

and teach you wha, Mi$t? O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im going to PM the GM's and see if they reply. This was just wrong.
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *cracks neck* Ahem. You can thank mister Kanel for this, but I will be unlocking that topic. While it is true that ToS was broken in a MULTITUDE of ways thanks to various people in that thread, Kanel here was the only one who PM'd me directly and handled it maturely.

Let that be a lesson. Y'all want respect. You gotta give it.

b:scorn

This thread, however, can plainly die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If there is a question regarding a thread closure/move/edit please utilise the pm function of this board or send a ticket to Customer Support.

http://support.perfectworld.com/

For now let the GM deal with it please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.