mail from PWI team after few days without gaming

Purespiritt - Raging Tide
Purespiritt - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Support Desk
I have doesn't play in PW 3,4 days and PWI team send to me this...
http://img834.imageshack.us/f/picture003o.jpg/

I has become this in the past when i has around 1 month pause and i doesn't play in PW. Then i choose 1-3 reason,submit and then i can't log in my account. There was only character around 27 lvl but it's a several a quite great deal from real time.b:irritated

Now i doesn't do anything with this massage. Currently i can log in my account.
but what shout i do? Write mail massage to PWI team,or...?b:tired
Post edited by Purespiritt - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't now why,but 1st post look weird

I have doesn't play in PW 3,4 days and PWI team send to me this...

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4440/picture003o.jpg

I has become this in the past when i has around 1 month pause and i doesn't play in PW. Then i choose 1-3 reason,submit and then i can't log in my account. There was only character around 27 lvl but it's a quite great deal from real time.b:irritated

Now i doesn't do anything with this massage. Currently i can log in my account.
    but what shout i do? Write mail massage to PWI team,or...?b:tired

That is very suspicious.
    Don't tell me you got phished.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • RedLynx - Lost City
    RedLynx - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I got that same e-mail when I stopped to play Ether Saga. Maybe It's just a PWE default e-mail when they notice u stopped to play. And maybe the poll is to know what was the reason u left play, so they can fix it eventually.
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I sometimes stop playing PWE games for long times sometimes because of my personal life outside of the game (like, I'm currently on vacation at the beach and haven't gotten on the game for 8 days) And once I think I was away for at least 3 months, and not to mention that I tried Ether Saga and stopped almost as soon as I started and I have never gotten an email like this. I would just ignore it I were you. I haven't seen PWE say anything about these emails, so it must not be very important.

That one option that has to do with the DQ item prices means that that's something recent. It seems like it might just be them trying to figure out if the DQ price change is making them lose lots of players, including potential cash shop buyers. Now that I think about it, it seems like they're trying to figure out if it'll make any real difference to them if they actually change back the DQ prices...

Don't hate me for my thoughts please b:surrender
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2010
    That e-mail is indeed legitimate, although I'm unsure why you received it when you'd been playing recently.

As for your login troubles, what error message do you receive when you try to log into the game?
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Purespiritt - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Now game working normal. But for my is ridicules that i don't have play in mmo 3,4 days and have become some a message... If we say about f.e 3,4 months is okay..but 3,4 days...b:irritated
    Some people doesn't play a few months and doesn't become such a mail, and some have this after 3 or 4 days... for me is sick...b:shocked
    So f.e if i go have holiday shout i give my gave my passwords for anybody or my account will be deleted??b:surrender
  • surtr
    edited July 2010
    Now game working normal. But for my is ridicules that i don't have play in mmo 3,4 days and have become some a message... If we say about f.e 3,4 months is okay..but 3,4 days...b:irritated
    Some people doesn't play a few months and doesn't become such a mail, and some have this after 3 or 4 days... for me is sick...b:shocked
    I don't know how long your account needs to be inactive to get that mailing, but it's not supposed to be anywhere near that short. I'll ask our web team look into why that happened.
    So f.e if i go have holiday shout i give my gave my passwords for anybody or my account will be deleted??b:surrender
    Your account can be banned if you give it to someone else, yes.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

• Purespiritt - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Surtr wrote: »
    Your account can be banned if you give it to someone else, yes.

Yes of course,but I'm think about something else.

F.e. I'm on the vacation i don't log in game and in this option in give my password for friend. He log 2,3 time in a week on my account to make this still "active";or i return after f.e. 2 weeks and can play because nobody was log in my character b:lipcurl
  • Erratic - Lost City
    Erratic - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I believe you asked if your account will get deleted if you will not log it for a couple of days.Hmm...As far as I know,mine didn't.I stopped playing my cleric in like 2009.Then I started playing it again in January 2010 and it's still here.
  • surtr
    edited July 2010
    There is no period of inactivity after which we delete accounts. Also, sharing accounts in any way can be grounds for a ban. Only the original account holder is authorized to use the account.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==