Open letter to Guild Leadership

Options
Bean - Lost City
Bean - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Dear Guild Leadership positions: Execs/Marshalls/Directors/Leaders,

I don't care why you like to randomly invite people to join your guilds just because they do not have a tag over their (Thanks Zerhee) head. I do not know why you would want them in your guild if they so chose to accept your guild invitation.

I hope you realize that even if you get a level 200 person to join your guild this way, they will probably not stay/ give your guild a huge KoS list/ Flame you. Please stop inviting me, and please keep your grubby fingers off my character. If you want people in your guild, you shouldn't randomly invite them and hope they will join.

In all truth, you should give people a reason to join your guild.

Very much like how if you are currently a high school senior, you are getting junk mail from colleges you have never heard of offering you great learning potential, yet the schools you want to get into don't have to do that because they are already prestigious enough that people apply to enter them.

The same thing goes for guilds, if your guild is good enough, you won't need people spamming world chat with your junk. If you are good enough people go through the trouble of applying to you.

Sincerely,
Bean

P.S. If you are also sick and tired of people randomly inviting you, please send tickets to the GMs begging them to make guilds pay 100,000 coins per invitation they send, that way people won't waste their coin recruiting you unless they know you will join.
A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

"What would Pikachu Do?"-Dr. Bean
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bean - Lost City on

Comments

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I don't care why you like to randomly invite people to join your guilds just because they do not have a tag over there head.
    I stopped reading there.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bean - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Grammar **** spotted -_-
    A level 100 BM trapped in a 58 Cleric Forum Pic... These Pikachus are on a hunger-strike / slap fest until the forum moderators and/or GMs fix this issue... kthxbai b:angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    reported

Being uptight about grammar is against the rules?
  • Rirai - Lost City
    Rirai - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    ...my grandparents were in the holocaust ._.

troll!

on topic: mr. gx bm thinks hes pro lulz
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I don't care why you like to randomly invite people to join your guilds just because they do not have a tag over their (Thanks Zerhee) head. I do not know why you would want them in your guild if they so chose to accept your guild invitation.

I hope you realize that even if you get a level 200 person to join your guild this way, they will probably not stay/ give your guild a huge KoS list/ Flame you. Please stop inviting me, and please keep your grubby fingers off my character. If you want people in your guild, you shouldn't randomly invite them and hope they will join.

In all truth, you should give people a reason to join your guild.

Very much like how if you are currently a high school senior, you are getting junk mail from colleges you have never heard of offering you great learning potential, yet the schools you want to get into don't have to do that because they are already prestigious enough that people apply to enter them.

The same thing goes for guilds, if your guild is good enough, you won't need people spamming world chat with your junk. If you are good enough people go through the trouble of applying to you.

Sincerely,
    Bean

P.S. If you are also sick and tired of people randomly inviting you, please send tickets to the GMs begging them to make guilds pay 100,000 coins per invitation they send, that way people won't waste their coin recruiting you unless they know you will join.

I agree about this. >_>

I hate it when people were contently sending me random invites to a random guild I have no clue about on my Psychic, this also go for random invites to squads.

Unless they have a good reason why or if I think it would be a good guild to join , they have no reason to invite me.

Also as for the world chat part, yea some of the spam on it may be ignoring but I just ignore it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • IFistStuff - Lost City
    IFistStuff - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ok guys.. listen, what you do is accept their invite and..

a. spam the **** out of their gc til you get kicked
    b. start attacking whatever the largest faction(s) on your server is, (over and over again, hopefully will lead to the new guild being kosed)
  • Phsyco - Lost City
    Phsyco - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

lololololol
  • Bean - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    troll!

on topic: mr. gx bm thinks hes pro lulz

Mr. Gx with Frost Fist BM thinks its about time people start inviting after they give people a reason to join. Hi Rirai.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skinnard - Lost City
    Skinnard - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you could always ask to join my guild called "Guildless"
    I dodged 200 lightning bolts in a row.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Or join, say HI and leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • QueenHera - Lost City
    QueenHera - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ok guys.. listen, what you do is accept their invite and..

a. spam the **** out of their gc til you get kicked
    b. start attacking whatever the largest faction(s) on your server is, (over and over again, hopefully will lead to the new guild being kosed)

In this case.. essence. Interesting thought.. b:scorn
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You're wrong. Random invites are so much better than random level 40's whispering you about how their great up-and-coming faction (read: terrible) frequently does BH/HH/FC/GV. Really? You do that and your highest level is 55? Cool.
  • Bean - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I just gotta say that at least they asked and I don't have a exclamation box that I have to open then explain to them to go ((blip)) off.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]