Why are there so many

Comments

• DaHealanator - Raging Tide
    DaHealanator - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    first off, I don't see how any of that makes me a troll. I mean would you put yourself under those three catagories?

Insulting other members- That's a flammer. not a troll. And I still don't feel like I'm trying to insult anyone. Sure the fuzzy thing, but I'm not even the one who said it was fuzzy. I know you'll say its obvious cuz he's the only one who talks like that, but I didnt mention his name cuz the point wasnt to make a personal attack so much as give another example of immaturity.

Blindly claiming that you are right and refusing to see what others think? I havnt seen anyone post their own original thoughts yet. Its either been people agreeing with me, or someone trolling/flamming me. And what am I claiming to be right about? The fact that theres trolls in Raging Tide? C'mon, our server is KNOWN for that, I'd hardly say I'm going off on some wild idea.

A sense of superiority- Maturity wise I guess I gotta give you that one. Trolls are looked down on just about everywhere on the internet. I'm not a troll, but surrounded by them. So yes I feel superior. And I'm not like everyone else, who trolls simply because its the cool thing to do. I don't just blindly follow the latest crazes, so of course that also makes me feel superior to the many followers.
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    don't be offended of being named a troll...some ppl take that as a compliment :P

btw to further trolling is there a new server coming out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    wow Mr. Mime your right.

Rawrgh you big cuddly barb you, you were just trying to tell me I was welcome to become one of you! Here i was thinking you were flamming me, when in reality it was a sign of friendship b:pleased

Should've just said so b:sad
  • XDarkFlames - Raging Tide
    XDarkFlames - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To get down to the point; This post is meant to insult, degrade and slap some btches around. So if you disagree with any of that but actually resect my opinion as an adult, please read no further.

1)Making a post about a group of people on an online game being immature and irresponsible is in itself a hypocritical statement.

2)Continuing to flame said individuals on an online game is a sign of immaturity.

3)Responding to flames about said flames are also a sign of immaturity.

4)Claiming that people who play said game and have been flaming/been flamed are not allowed to troll is an insult to my intelligence and is a god-complex.

5)You have the mental signs of a necrophiliac.

6)This is an online mmo have fun or gtfo.

<3 ~ xDF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey look at you.

Insulting other members? Check.

Blindly claiming that you are right and refusing to see what others think? Check.

A sense of superiority? Check.

Yep, you're a troll.

b:cry Not 99 yet b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since when does a forum post NOT get attention? Saying that someone posts to get 'attention' in a forum must mean you are really Captain Obvious!

But besides that, you think that saying stuff like "you're no better than me, na uh, you can't prove it" or calling everyone a troll can be serious? If you really believe that, I really wouldn't want you to see in any serious argument (yes you WILL encounter those in life).

All I can say, good thing mods are around sometimes. b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    96.1% after my last hyper activation b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    96.1% after my last hyper activation b:cry

Crazy, WQ, 3rd map....go go b:begb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOOOOOOL ! Are you freaking kidding me ?

SANC BEST FORUMS ? That's not even funny . I played there for 9 months and now I must say it has the most BORING forums in all of PWI .

What does "best forums " mean to you ?

An almost dead forum that only talks about TWs with biased opinions about another faction ( in their case , nefarious , if you talk about other stuff you usually get ignored , if you talk about nef , you get all the attention in the world ) .

OR

An active forum with lots of threads ( troll ones yes ) that makes lots of ppl laugh & have fun .

And also take note : just because allot of us are trolling & being very sarcastic here it doesn't mean we all lack skill . Overall yes ofc RT lacks the skill & knowledge compared to other servers since ( duh ) it's a newer one . Yet ppl are eventually learning & don't forget there are plenty of noobs on other servers as well .

But hey , unlike most other servers allot of us here aren't bored & still have lots of things to do besides just TW .

Active fun or boring dead forum ? I'll take the 1st option , thank you . If you don't like , don't read it .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOLUMAD?! Sanc as the best forum section...are you for real? Try something close to one of the worst places to chat..srsly, if you like to say "I hate nef" on every post then you might enjoy talking there else, you will be ignored, nobody cares about you and they all hate you. Sanc is the haters server, finding people who doesnt hate Nef, is like finding aneedle in a haystack (even if those people doesnt even know why they hate nef).

The only thing good about Sancs forum is pretty much well made reports, thats it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I'll try cube once I finish soloing this TW.

But I think I did it already today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Welcome to Troll Central b:victory

We haz Rawrgh, Hope, Diangelo, this is insta win. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lets go Ppl Trolls ftw xD b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Also, Ding 99 b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010

and if I had to guess, some of the responses I'll get for making this thread are...
    lolumad, inb4(insert stupid comment here), cool story bro, ETC

ummm....y did u mention me in these forums? i dont even write on these forums.....that makes me wanna RQ...i have done nothing wrong...i have not trolled....i stand by my judgment..i stand by my name...

anyways,

LOL_U_MAD?
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If there is one universal truth, well two, cause I consider "never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups" to be fairly certain too, it is that you cant win a discussion with or against trolls. Its against the nature of trolls to understand that they have been debated to death. They would seeze to excist and we cant have that now, can we? b:surrender
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If there is one universal truth, well two, cause I consider "never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups" to be fairly certain too, it is that you cant win a discussion with or against trolls. Its against the nature of trolls to understand that they have been debated to death. They would seeze to excist and we cant have that now, can we? b:surrender

This hurt my brain.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This hurt my brain.

You have a brain?
    b:avoid
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm just leaving this here:

Urban Dictionary
    Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

EatWithSpoons
    Trolling: Attempts to incite others to anger, frustration or similar; also attempts to incite flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I only have one thing to say to this.

You DUN GOOFED.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    I don't get what people think is so boring about sanc forums. I read stoof there ALL the time.

Of course theres plenty about Nef there, but then theres plenty about QQme here, and there WAS alot about Infamy when it was around.
    Heck, just the other day I saw a necro thread about infamy from like december that someone posted on, and of course people talked on it for a couple days afterwards.

You know what I find on the sanc server forums? Well back in december when I still played on sanc, there were threads for things like christmas partys, get togethers, etc. And I actually attended and had fun at those events. So the sanc forums, IMO, are good. They plan events, and keep people current.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Then why are you here? GTFO and go to sanc forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Then why are you here? GTFO and go to sanc forums.

I hate to say this Rawrgh but I agree with you there b:sweatb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited July 2010
    Hey Rawrgh havn't seen you in a day or so buddyb:pleased

but I'll sadly have to decline your invitation to become a troll b:cry
    but I know how much you wanted to spend time with me, so I'll still respond to your posts

Anyways! I could've sworn we had this whole "go to that server's forums" discussion before? I was about to repost it, but didnt feel like hitting the back button b:surrender

I think the general idea was: I do use those forums alot. I'm just interested as to why our forums have to be such a troll cave that I can't find a serious discussion/topic on the whole forum. And I don't mean serious as in politics, relegion, or anything like that. I just mean things like speculations about tws, latest happenings in server, random fun (non troll) posts, etc.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Because you touch yourself at night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Because you touch yourself at night.
    who doesnt? b:surrender
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hit the nail on the head there lol...

but I've been thinking about it too...and came up with the following observations:

1) Most of the high levels in this server, don't bother to post. Therefore the 'trolls' (who are kinda high-level) will post, and people will think they are the only active high-levels around, and achieve your so-called 'superstar' status.

2) What Borsuc said.

3) They...just have nothing better to do.

4) What Hope quoted.

5) Piggybacking off 1), perhaps it's the 'trolls' that spam WC like crazy (I'm sure other servers' trolls don't spam WC as much as RT's trolls do)

6) Perhaps it's a slight conspiracy- RT trolls charge the most to buy their teles, and therefore nothing much is done about them (as opposed to a ban hammer, which if used, will ban and delete half the posters in this forum)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Khaaos - Raging Tide
    Khaaos - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have yet to find a troll
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't get what people think is so boring about sanc forums. I read stoof there ALL the time.

Of course theres plenty about Nef there, but then theres plenty about QQme here, and there WAS alot about Infamy when it was around.
    Heck, just the other day I saw a necro thread about infamy from like december that someone posted on, and of course people talked on it for a couple days afterwards.

You know what I find on the sanc server forums? Well back in december when I still played on sanc, there were threads for things like christmas partys, get togethers, etc. And I actually attended and had fun at those events. So the sanc forums, IMO, are good. They plan events, and keep people current.

Ok I will make a weekly thread about events and parties and news and stuff like that. Then maybe we can be as good as the sanctuary forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ok I will make a weekly thread about events and parties and news and stuff like that. Then maybe we can be as good as the sanctuary forums.

Sry man b:surrender ain't happening . Unless you talk about nef , nef & moar nef you'll get ignored there :D

They are THAT "fun" .

( I only go on them cuz I still know some ppl there and post for the lulz , yet even that's getting boring... )
    It's all about LoL,yo.