What weapon did you go at 85? <3

Options
BeingHope - Raging Tide
BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cleric
Well some of you have noticed but I'm leveling.... a ton :3

But now I'm stuck! I'm going to hit 85 soon and no idea what weapon to get... Currently still using my sakys light so... Yeah....

I can't choose between the 3 FC weapons! >.<

Well heres the options and what I think of them at the moment :D

Aquadash
Its my dream weapon!!!! But... not sure if I should get it.. anymore.....

Emerald Flame
lol..... not really partial to this weapon to be honest xD

Sensoid Emptiness
It has... a ton... of HP.............. And vit....

So... what did you guys do at 85? :D
b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hiatus from April 2011
Post edited by BeingHope - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I used the TT80 Endless Ambiguity until 90, when decomposed it and made a Wraith Conquerer. FC Weapons are overrated in my opinion, but to each their own I suppose.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back then we had nothing @ 85 :O.........had to wait till 90

altho

i heard aquadash is very good. if u upgrade it to +10 the dmg it gives isnt much far from the top notch higher lvl weapons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I chose the Sensoid Emptiness since I needed the extra vit and HP (and the -chan is nice too). (And, frankly, the name is awesomely badass. =p) Got it up to +6 and used it till 96.

Personally I don't think the aquadash is all that good, but that's just me. Maybe if you are heavy on vit, the glaive is a better option.

It's up to you. If you want to go the cheapo (but still effective) route, make the TT80 Endless ambiguity and use that till 90 when you can make the TT90 glaive with equitable stats to an aquadash. Doesn't look as cool, but eh...

Lastly, here's something to consider: If you indeed are leveling fast, get a cheap TT80 sword (or keep using sakya), then upgrade to a cheap requiem blade at 89, and save up for lunar at 95. (A friend of mine bought a +6 Lunar mag sword for 30 mil here on DW, and that's not too much higher than the FC sign/FC weap price on this server.)

Good luck making your choice. Just make sure to pew pew lots with it b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would love to have Aquadash. Not only for the stats/attack but also for the looksb:chuckle
    I can't afford it though so I just went for Glaives of Divinity. My cleric's is currently +2 but I'm getting my venomancer's wich is +5 as soon as Desdi hits lvl89 and gets the Requiem Blade.
    I think it still works well.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There's such thing as FF green >.>
    Pretty close, and much cheaper than FF gold
    I'm using an emerald, and loving it
    EDIT: Clean that one's ~2-3m, but there's cheaper (sensoid's <1m)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There's such thing as FF green >.>
    Pretty close, and much cheaper than FF gold
    I'm using an emerald, and loving it
    EDIT: Clean that one's ~2-3m, but there's cheaper (sensoid's <1m)
    lies and slander your using a frozen banana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    get the Aquadash or Emptiness.

Aquadash can be used for a good while....although I would not recommend +10'ing it....

You can easily get it to +7/8 though b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Get Silverrain. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Enjoyed this little magic stick here for about the year I was 8X (no comment >.>) and will soon be using it again on my wizard b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I use FCC more for quests or experience than weapon making.

I used a Yaksa and a Wheel of Life during my 80s - both rock. Currently using the TT90 glaive and the Requiem Blade and I like them both. XD
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I used 2-star Pure Blade untill 89 , then Requiem Blade
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    pewpew bow
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I got a green Sensoid at 85 cos there was one in AH for cheap..
    but then later I was really poor and had to sell.
    then even later I had coins so I bought a green Emerald.
    then I got poor again and had to sell
    now I'm using a green Sensoid cos a friend lent to me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    whats your budget?

assuming that you can afford all weapons, go for sensoid, if you think you have too little magic attack, you can always refine it

you cannot refine aquadash to get more hp.

thats my 2cents
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My budget? Don't have one b:chuckle The weapon is only going to be 1-2% of my allowance I bet so I can get any weapon.

Just the problem is, which b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've have been using Glaives of Divinity through the 80s for my weapon. Works fine for me.
  • Aya__ - Heavens Tear
    Aya__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    me: endless -> requiem, then bought wraith conqueror real cheap (i liked requiem but i liked -chan even more...) now WTB ghost lord power for broken dream...
    some of my friends (on budget) glaives of divinity -> requiem blade
    some of my (richer) friends: aquadash/ sensoid emptiness -> optionally wraith conqueror -> neon purgatory (wizzys) / fate denial: godspeed (clerics and venos)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear
    Blade__Queen - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tbh it depends on your leveling speed as well, if you doing FF on hypers and leveling fast just save your money get a lvl 95 lunar weapon, if you lvl slow, i'd recomend the sensoid emptiness, consisten damage and refine give a nice bonus
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanks for all the answers you guys, they really helped me a ton b:thanks

For those wondering what I did, a friend of mine in-game sent me a Wheel of Life for free so I'm using that currently and I'm planning on buying lunar when I hit 95.

b:cute Thanks for everything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back then we had nothing @ 85 :O.........had to wait till 90

Yup. I went the magic sword channel path. By the time I hit 85, I already had Blade of Red Dust waiting for me and began from scratch to make Fate of Denial: Godspeed. By the time I got to the mid- late nineties, the first of the Anniversery packs had appeared along with the revamped FCC to make it bonkers easy.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanks for all the answers you guys, they really helped me a ton b:thanks

For those wondering what I did, a friend of mine in-game sent me a Wheel of Life for free so I'm using that currently and I'm planning on buying lunar when I hit 95.

b:cute Thanks for everything!

A wise decision b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Didnt get any lvl 85 weapon, had my Yaksa, since 85-90 is possible in 2-5 days (deppending on how you use your hypers and how many runs you do) of FF / FC with hypers.

I got @ 90 wraith conquerer.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.