how long?

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
well recently i was super lucky and found someone selling Sakyamuni's light mold for 190k their error i guess but anyway i was wondering how long can i use it for? currently i have a grief's breathe that i don't plan on keeping for endless and i know when i hit 80 i won't have the wheel of life.
thanks in advanceb:bye
i forgot to also ask how much would i sell the griefs when i make my sakya?
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well the atack on lvl 80 weapons arent THAT much better than the 70 weapons to be honest (unless u refine it higher of course - or get another weapon with exrta magic attack as the bonus)

so, if you want to upgrade at 80, u will gain a little more magic attack, and if you even prefer the stats on a 80 weapon rather than the sakyamuni light, then you can aim towards that.

otherwise, maybe you are looking forward to an FC weapon (gold or green) then that will have better attack (should be noticable i would assume) than the lvl 70 weapon.

grief breath maybe .. um 600-800k i guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ignoring -ch and focusing on atk is like ignoring defense and focusing on HP. When it comes to armor, and weapons it seems legendary has it's advantages and tt has it's own. Wizards who often use Dragon's Breath will likely be focused more on the atk than -ch. Venos who have better MP recovery methods will likely prefer -ch. The TT path can get you to Nirvana, the Legendary wont but there's also rank to consider.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Ignoring -ch and focusing on atk is like ignoring defense and focusing on HP. When it comes to armor, and weapons it seems legendary has it's advantages and tt has it's own. Wizards who often use Dragon's Breath will likely be focused more on the atk than -ch. Venos who have better MP recovery methods will likely prefer -ch. The TT path can get you to Nirvana, the Legendary wont but there's also rank to consider.

i know it's just temp until i can farm the mats for my weap haven't been to a TT in forever so i'm trying to find a way to say more and ensure i know what i want/what i'm doing
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sakya is great especially since you managed to get it for a low price. If you are not sure about your lvl80 weapon you can go for Glaives of Divinity (lvl79 glaive). You can find one more or less about 1mil (unless it has a good refine lvl and/or high lvl shards).

Just a suggestion :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★