✩Armor of the Demonhunter

NightReaper - Lost City
NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
I did some sins on PW calculator, and i have found this armor as the only way to get 5aps with demon spark, is that true?

I think its rank 10 right? How much rep is needed for this rank, and how much cois i need for it??

If i dont need this armor to get 5aps, wht other stuff is needed?
*stealth*...
HEY APPLE...
KNIFE!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by NightReaper - Lost City on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rank 10? >_>. Nah it's rank 8. It's 200k rep. Assume you already have rank 4, it's 195k more reps. (195000/25)*8=62400. Even at their cheapest price of 10k ea, it's going to be 624 mil.

You don't need it for 5 aps sparked. You'll need:

Daggers -0.1
    Tome -0.05
    Cape -0.05
    Bracers -0.1
    Ashura bonus -0.05
    Lionheart bonus -0.05
    Rank 4 or 6 plate -0.05
    Nirvana leggings -0.05
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rank 10? >_>. Nah it's rank 8. It's 200k rep. Assume you already have rank 4, it's 195k more reps. (195000/25)*8=62400. Even at their cheapest price of 10k ea, it's going to be 624 mil.

You don't need it for 5 aps sparked. You'll need:

Daggers -0.1
    Tome -0.05
    Cape -0.05
    Bracers -0.1
    Ashura bonus -0.05
    Lionheart bonus -0.05
    Rank 4 or 6 plate -0.05
    Nirvana leggings -0.05

kool, ^^ but when i put it on PW calc i just get 3,33 aps.... Is that enought for 5aps when demon sparked? :O

i just have rank 3

how much cost rank 6?
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have nothing to contribute. b:laugh i like your siggy okeano (the lemon part)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    What do you have against xarfox? I'll make sure he sees this. b:scorn
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What do you have against xarfox? I'll make sure he sees this. b:scorn

xarfox isn't a fox. b:scorn

And why doesn't that link have screens for TB rank armor? QQ
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Demonhunter = Archer
    Ocean Supreme = Assassin
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if u do things right, with all gears that gives the highest atk rate possible... sins can reach 5APS without demon spark.

and y cant BMs? well its becoe rank 8 armor for sins has -0.1sec between atks. BM's doesnt.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    if u do things right, with all gears that gives the highest atk rate possible... sins can reach 5APS without demon spark.

So can Archers, what's your point?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So can Archers, what's your point?

Assassins can do it while keeping their str to a maximum of 104. Archers have to get more str so they can use claws (which means lower damage all around). b:chuckle
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    truekossy wrote: »
    Assassins can do it while keeping their str to a maximum of 104. Archers have to get more str so they can use claws (which means lower damage all around). b:chuckle

incorrect.

currently with daggers sins can only reach 4 APS with full interval gear, the same max bm's have with fists.

for a sin to get 5 aps he must also use fists meaning he needs more str.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    incorrect.

currently with daggers sins can only reach 4 APS with full interval gear, the same max bm's have with fists.

for a sin to get 5 aps he must also use fists meaning he needs more str.

maybe, but with 9x str + gears i'm able to wear warsong helm 117 str, i figure i can get improve that and use FC gold fists and get 5aps without restat
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    maybe, but with 9x str + gears i'm able to wear warsong helm 117 str, i figure i can get improve that and use FC gold fists and get 5aps without restat

you could, but then you're not pure dex still. i have 86 base str, 104 with gear.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Actually, here is a level 100 Archer with pure dex and Deicide. Also, he's just 5 str away from being able to use TT100 fists. Oh, and just for kicks, he has 5 APS without demon spark.
    you could, but then you're not pure dex still. i have 86 base str, 104 with gear.

The whole point with restatting str to dexterity is to get more bow damage. If you're going to go for fists, the additional bow damage kinda loses out, especially since most people would still want a Warsoul of Earth to wear.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.