Best Stats

statistic1989
statistic1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
For assassins when it comes to giving them stats each level up, what is the best method to follow? What stats should I raise?
Post edited by statistic1989 on

Comments

• Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pure dex.
    put 1 str 4 dex in per lvl. Thus ensuring you can use best equipment for your lvl (hence the str) with the rest going to dex to maximise dmg, crits, acc, evasion etc.
    If you find yourself too squishy you can wack some points into vit, but personally I find surviving with my sin pretty easy despite the low hp.
    And for future reference try to actually give the forums a glance before posting questions which have been answered thousands of times already. Read one of the guides about sins or something. These will explain stats as well as many other things you will need to know.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ This. Though, presonally, I am a hybrid. This, however, is only because I was used to vit build and didn't dare re-stat all the way to pure.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • statistic1989
    edited July 2010
    Thanks! What spells should I up and to what lvls?
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks! What spells should I up and to what lvls?

None, youre not a wizard or psy. Kthx -trolltrolltroll- Take that Typhyse! Turn yo flamthrowah to meh!
  • statistic1989
    edited July 2010
    Skills, whatever you wanna call them. :/
    Don't waist my time with troll posts, ok?
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ribstrike, dagger devotion, and tackeling slash are the skills you wanna lvl whenever you get a chance. the only skill i suggest you stay away from is raving slash, everything else is just personal preference.
  • statistic1989
    edited July 2010
    Thanks a lot man, I'm new here so I'm still learning. ^^
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks a lot man, I'm new here so I'm still learning. ^^

first thing that u should learn:

SEARCH

always do that before post something, to make sure that ur post isnt the 1265912659185th saying the same thing. b:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • statistic1989
    edited July 2010
    I did, seen nothing though. 1 topic on it on front page that had nothing useful
  • ORUSHo - Raging Tide
    ORUSHo - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I did, seen nothing though. 1 topic on it on front page that had nothing useful
    dude, when she said search she didnt mean the little page on the forums. you google "perfect world assassin build" there are lots of other topics with people asking this question and guides telling you all the good builds.
  • Verbicide - Dreamweaver
    Verbicide - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not only google but if you spent 5 seconds searching you would have found: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=714012

Usually there are complete guides like this for every class, if you can't find it via the forums, as ORUSHo said; google it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kindrid; \\x//; 9x Seeker