Things that, as a Psy,

Options
Mr_Anderson - Lost City
Mr_Anderson - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Psychic
1.Low Level Mob aggro- why is it that when im surrounded by green name mobs, and leave to get a sammich, they just decide to attack out of nowhere and kill me, they're green, they know i can three shot them, why the aggro? I'd understand white-orange-red, but greens?
2.Safety Lock- confusing as sh it
3. Assasins stupid... disapear and show up behind you and lag/freeze your game, then two/three shot you...move
4. this is the big one...High level pker's killing low level pker's just because they're pking. It's bullcrap, everytime someone 50+ (im only a 37) spam kills me for fun they say "well you shouldn't pk so low" **** you dude, you're the one ruining my good time playing the game, by spam pking me when im 20+ levels below you! The point of the game past level 30 is to do quests AND PvP, so that's what I do. But I think it's cerap that some people find it righteous to PK lower level characters just because those low levels are PKing. In the words of Eric Cartman, "It's wrong! It's wrong!"

5. the fact that our "soul of" spells are freaking USELESS
Post edited by Mr_Anderson - Lost City on

Comments

• Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, you play on a PK server. Not much you can do but deal.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1.Low Level Mob aggro- why is it that when im surrounded by green name mobs, and leave to get a sammich, they just decide to attack out of nowhere and kill me, they're green, they know i can three shot them, why the aggro? I'd understand white-orange-red, but greens? They are green now yes, but at one point t hey were white-orange-red for you...the aggro wont just go away once they are green[. Simple solution? dont afk in the middle of mobs. at very least get on your areo and hover above them

2.Safety Lock- confusing as sh itWhen you turn it on you can pk without dropping, but kiss your abality to sell/do any other non pvp related thing goodbye pretty much

3. Assasins stupid... disapear and show up behind you and lag/freeze your game, then two/three shot you...movesins are made to be pvp class...sorry, experiment with different strategies, they are completely possible to kill, just trickey

4. this is the big one...High level pker's killing low level pker's just because they're pking. It's bullcrap, everytime someone 50+ (im only a 37) spam kills me for fun they say "well you shouldn't pk so low" **** you dude, you're the one ruining my good time playing the game, by spam pking me when im 20+ levels below you! The point of the game past level 30 is to do quests AND PvP, so that's what I do. But I think it's cerap that some people find it righteous to PK lower level characters just because those low levels are PKing. In the words of Eric Cartman, "It's wrong! It's wrong!"Ehe....i must admit when i get bored it is rather fun to play with my lobies

5. the fact that our "soul of" spells are freaking USELESSall i can do is face palm at this...
    10 chars ftw
  • Mr_Anderson - Lost City
    Mr_Anderson - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why the facepalm on the last one, do they actually have a use?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey guis what's going on in thi-

wat
    I <3 AGOREY
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey guis what's going on in thi-

lolwut?

Fixed it for you.

Off topic: Every time I see your name I keep expecting to see a sin avatar. <_<
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hitting a psy with full buffs on is about as appealing as shacking up with a saguaro cactus. You may be silenced, you will suffer damage and you will be stunned. Its epically unappealing if we throw a soulburn on you. It doesnt mean much as this is coming from a mid/low lvl players mouth but there have been a few duels where all i have to do is soul burn and then poke them with torrent and their own attack ends them for me lol.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    why the facepalm on the last one, do they actually have a use?

Let me redirect you here.
    I want you to read the fourth post, which was made by my psy, and tell me whether you still think they are useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • HaIIie - Lost City
    HaIIie - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Roflmfao at this

b:shutup
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Guess you never bothered using Soul of Vengeance.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You are level 37....wait it out a few more levels and you will learn to LOVE your Psy.

Pk server --> You will get pk'd...you are low enough level to re-roll to PvE and it will be no big deal

SL --> To each there own, I use dolls.

Soul spells --> -.- Level some and you will see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    4. this is the big one...High level pker's killing low level pker's just because they're pking. It's bullcrap, everytime someone 50+ (im only a 37) spam kills me for fun they say "well you shouldn't pk so low" **** you dude, you're the one ruining my good time playing the game, by spam pking me when im 20+ levels below you! The point of the game past level 30 is to do quests AND PvP, so that's what I do. But I think it's cerap that some people find it righteous to PK lower level characters just because those low levels are PKing. In the words of Eric Cartman, "It's wrong! It's wrong!"

This is hilarious. You ARE too low to PvP because you can't even defend yourself and being red name just makes you a target. It's also hypocritical to say they ruin your good time when they kill you when you're killing others as well and unlike you, these people aren't even red.

I guess it's only fun when you're doing the killing and others are doing the dying huh?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Closing this due to the by now edited but still blatant and deliberate filter circumvention of the OP in the title. You can remake but no filter circumvention as it is banable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.