Improve Daily PW SchoolTeacher Quest

WenSon - Harshlands
WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
i would like to make an suggestion to improve the npc (PW School Teacher) in the middle of archosaur, which gives u each day after one hour a blessing and an attendence sheet

why to improve ?

because it became useless for 95% of the players, since jones blessing theres no need for these daily blessings
all player have mailbox full of jones blessings, so even if u end that event u will have those blessings for another 5 months here

most have their ring done, so why bother to log on for 1 hour to get 1 Perfect Stone ?

Suggestions

first:

Improve the rings availaible

make the next ring for lvl 99
as normal u need 90 ring + 30 Sheets

Attack 110
Def Lvl 3
Hp 120
Crit 3%

(in all 10 attk more, 40 hp more, 2 def lvl more)

than, to make it interesting not a lvl 100 ring, make a lvl 102 ring
so people that come every day on and lvl alot get a little extra for playing the game so intense

u need for the last ring

the lvl 99 ring + the lvl 90 ring + lvl 70 ring + lvl 50 ring + Orchidellia Flower (yes the quest item from back there ... to add a rare item and make it usefull)

stats of the ring

attack 120
def lvl 5
crit 4%
HP 160
for physical rings +30% Accuracy
for magic rings -3% channeling

i think thats ok, if u look at the time u need to wait to get it (maybe not even enough, but you can think about it)

2nd suggestion

for those who dont wanna wait for the ring , make the sheets more usefull, so that they also log on every day for at least 1 hour

things u should get for 1 sheet

1 sheet = 1 token of luck
1 sheet = 15 Perfect Stone
1 sheet = 1 Socket Stone
1 sheet = 5 Hsu's Mantou (the 1500 hp and mp potion)
1 sheet = think about somethn ^^

this would improve the npc and people would come online every day and play the game

what u think about it ?
any other suggestions ?
Post edited by WenSon - Harshlands on

Comments

• buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The details would have to be discussed further, but I do agree with the concept...

*awaits those who say that the game would be too easy and is giving us everything*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and maybe
    since its a teacher

every day u do it, u get spirit equal to the amount of your reputation

so you could also ad
    3 sheets = 2 Wraith Soldier Dog Tag
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and maybe
    since its a teacher

every day u do it, u get spirit equal to the amount of your reputation

so you could also ad
    3 sheets = 2 Wraith Soldier Dog Tag
    I'd be up for some extra spirit ;D But if they end up putting exp on that attendance daily, I'm quitting this game.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Some of us use the defencive blessing(*cough*tankerscatapullerssquishysinRB*cough*)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    okay this is gonna make me sound stupid but... WHAT?!!?!?! School Teacher Quest???? how long has this been around?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Some of us use the defencive blessing(*cough*tankerscatapullerssquishysinRB*cough*)

I don't even use the def blessing tw anymore, it's not worth it. 30%-8%= still taking 22% more damge than I should be. Eh maybe make the def blessing the 30% def one. Then I would use it.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    +100 to that,

or maybe more perfect stones as reward, 10 or 20 or so, but not 1 pfffff
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    because it became useless for 95% of the players, since jones blessing theres no need for these daily blessings
    all player have mailbox full of jones blessings, so even if u end that event u will have those blessings for another 5 months here

The quest does not require you to do anything special. And personally, I'm going for 2 of ther Perfect Attendance Rings. Still got about 2 months left on the second one.
    most have their ring done, so why bother to log on for 1 hour to get 1 Perfect Stone ?

Then don't? The thing is, you might as well pick it up if you're planning to stay on for an hour anyway, but it's not like it alone is worth it, unless you still want the rings.
    Attack 110
    Def Lvl 3
    Hp 120
    Crit 3%

Um, you do realize that you're asking them to give for free rings that are better than the Rank VI ring? Except for the channeling. The Perfect Attendance Ring is already in the top 3 best rings for an Archer, giving the second highest DPS and you're asking them to buff it up even more?
    the lvl 99 ring + the lvl 90 ring + lvl 70 ring + lvl 50 ring + Orchidellia Flower (yes the quest item from back there ... to add a rare item and make it usefull)

That'd be what, 30 + 60 + 90 + XX sheets. If you'd suggest 120 sheets for the last thing, that'd total 300 sheets, or about 10 months of it. Just to get the final ring, not counting the 6 months you would've spent on the previous one. That's a total of over a year of the same thing.
    attack 120
    def lvl 5
    crit 4%
    HP 160
    for physical rings +30% Accuracy
    for magic rings -3% channeling

Ok, now that's way too overpowered. It's basically a buffed version of Ring of Mastadon's Strength and that's kinda crappy. Especially since the stats are starting to look like some kind of a soup of Rank ring stats.
    1 sheet = 1 token of luck
    1 sheet = 15 Perfect Stone
    1 sheet = 1 Socket Stone
    1 sheet = 5 Hsu's Mantou (the 1500 hp and mp potion)
    1 sheet = think about somethn ^^

Socket stones are a cash shop item, not going to happen. Tokens of luck are also a cash shop item, not going to happen either. And besides, 1 socket stone at higher levels is meaningless when you start needing thousands of stones for a socket.
    okay this is gonna make me sound stupid but... WHAT?!!?!?! School Teacher Quest???? how long has this been around?!

A bit over 4 months.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You talk to npc, you wait 60 minutes, you get 1 perfect stone... I don't see the problem. That takes no effort.

Rings are super overpowered. And putting items that cost real money into this is not smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the rings are fine but i would like to see some new blessings. There are 2 empty slots with the npc how about one that give you + detection lvl for 30 min. that would at least be usefull.
  • paypaal
    paypaal Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    why is putting items into that cost real money not smart ???

did u see its just >>>1<<< ... and its 1 per day
    i think thats ok for pwi , cause people who would never buy sockets stones or so, would now consider it, cause they could get a few for free (its like a discount)

also u can get socket stones each in the nien event (and more than just 1 per day)

if u think its not smart ... i doubt some1 will wait 2000 days to get enough sockets for his gear

to the thing with it will take way too long to get an "overpowered" ring
    where is the problem, that people, that play the game for a long long time get somethn good too ?
    only those cash shoppers got to have overpowered gear or what ?

i like the idea

another suggestion

ADD a new kind of equipment, which you can only get there
    something like "Earrings" or so
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    paypaal wrote: »
    why is putting items into that cost real money not smart ???

did u see its just >>>1<<< ... and its 1 per day
    i think thats ok for pwi , cause people who would never buy sockets stones or so, would now consider it, cause they could get a few for free (its like a discount)

also u can get socket stones each in the nien event (and more than just 1 per day)

if u think its not smart ... i doubt some1 will wait 2000 days to get enough sockets for his gear

It's not about being "smart", it's about losing business. They did remove the socket stone reward from the BH100, so there's any reason to think they'd add something similar.
    to the thing with it will take way too long to get an "overpowered" ring
    where is the problem, that people, that play the game for a long long time get somethn good too ?
    only those cash shoppers got to have overpowered gear or what ?

The thing is, the suggested way would mean about 10 months just to get 1 ring. Most people wouldn't give a **** about it at that point. And no matter what, 10 months is a long, long time for one ring.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010

isnt that the male only quest?
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *whisper* more chi stones!! *saying* MORE CHI STONES *CRY OUT LOUD = MORE REWARDS!!! Like Mirages or Tokens or Mysterious * plssssssssssss????????????????
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye