Psychic lvl 50 stash weap is terrible

Audjra - Raging Tide
Audjra - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Since people don't seem to understand this thread: I'm suggesting they bring a weapon you have to pay $5 for up to par with the other weapons from the exact same stash box. Currently the Gen Summer's souldisk has VERY low damage for its level.

So, goody! I get to lvl 50, open up my $5 stash, run to the nearest mailbox and what do I see? A weapon that drops my magic attack by over 300 points compared to my lvl 43 Bluemoon Souldrill. It doesn't even have as much magic attack as the magic sword available from the same stash. Fix this please. At least make the general summers' souldisk as good as the magic sword (which still isnt that much better than my bluemoon)

Edit: I feel I should note the drop of 300+ damage is in my character window, not on the item itself. The difference there is only 57-69. Furthermore my bluemoon is +2 but checking on the forges a +0 still has a considerable advantage over the gen. summers' weapon.
http://i42.tinypic.com/16tjkl.jpg
Screenshot of all 3 weapons mentioned
Post edited by Audjra - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Maybe you could, I don't know...

Not use the stash weapon? I went for 30 levels without opening my stash because I couldn't get the cash to buy a perfect iron hammer (and I don't see the point in dropping money every time there's a sale). You're gonna have to open the lvl 50 stash before you can move on to the next one, so you can at least get a weapon and npc it.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    REALLY?! I was unaware I could unequip weapons, much less equip old ones!
    And oh yes I really want to get a perfect iron hammer just so I can NPC a weapon for 8k coins.
    Thanks so much for the AMAZING advice there Shrewd.
    Edit: Realized you're dense enough to need a /sarcasm
  • Ulquira - Lost City
    Ulquira - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Perhaps you should'hv checked the PWI database before opening it lol.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well personally I don't think the supply stash should be made better. You have a legendary weapon, and though rather easy to get for tb. The legendary weapons around the lvl 50 stash weapons for all classes are comparable to general summers weapon. So in honesty, be happy with the weapon you have.
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    And oh yes I really want to get a perfect iron hammer just so I can NPC a weapon for 8k coins.

It's not just to get the weapon, it's to get the stashes after the level 50 one! I had no use at all for the stash weapon at lvl 50, but I still opened it once I had the opportunity to do so. Why? Because there's other things that come after the level 50 stash. Read what I said, and ask some people ingame who've opened the 50. You get mysterious chips, charms, and more from the 55, 60, 65, 70, and 75. At the lvl 80 you need another hammer, but you only get a christmas tome and a pile of mirages. 80 is the last one, so maybe THEN you can act like that if someone says to use the hammer. Don't go off on me for explaining things that YOU ASKED ABOUT.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010

1) You're the genius who bought the hammer to open the box to begin with. (there's nothing int the combined boxes worth 10 gold in-game)

2) This is a QQ thread without a suggestion and doesn't belong in this forum.

3) If you're going to act like a jerk, don't be a stupid jerk. It's hard to pull off self-righteous if you come across as an idiot.

Just fyi.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Shrewd - Why in god's name are you defending a terrible item? It's not even on par with the other weapons from the same stash. Also, I never asked you to explain anything to me. You volunteered your sage advice on your own.
    Michael - And? Yes I bought the hammer. I expected the psychic weapon to be at least as good as the magic sword which actually has good damage for the level. The suggestion is to make the psychic weapon from the $5 supply stash at least as good as the others from the same box. Same question I posed to shred for you too btw. Why are you defending an obviously borked item?
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    If you would pay attention to what I'm saying instead of coming up with arguments, you'd realize that I'm not talking about the level 50 stash. I'm talking about the lvl 50 stash AND EVERY STASH AFTER IT. I thought the weapon in the stash was worthless too. I ended up choosing one of the tideborn weapons just because I could sell it for more. After the lvl 50, you end up opening two stashes that have 20 mysterious chips in them, as well as one with both an hp and mp charm, and one that contains 5 do-all cards.

Just stop QQing and keep opening the stash. You decide whether it was worth it after you open the 75 one. I say that because the lvl 80 stash contains nothing but mirages and a christmas tome, which sells in the market for 800k. Just don't bother getting the second hammer and trash it instead.

And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Why are you talking about the other stashes in my thread? This one is specifically mentioning the lvl 50 one. They aren't the problem, it is. Every other stash I've opened has had something beneficial in it. Why should this one be different?
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    fixt
    10characters
  • TerminatorX - Lost City
    TerminatorX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25780
    Click the American flag next time :P
    Red Truth. A conditional truth - Pole BMs are epic... as tanks.
    Blue Truth. A possible truth - Full Vit Pole BMs are epic at AoE.
    Golden Truth. The absolute truth - My Pole BM is the most epic on Lost City.
    He who masters truth, masters the world. Maybe. Showering daily helps too.
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Audjra, please shut up, look up stuff before spending gold into an item.

Common sense? Sorry, item not found on Auction House, try the cash shop again.

Do a little research before coming and spreading poison on this forum, and on top of that, QQ threads do not belong to the Suggestion area.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why the hell are you gonna spend $5 on the lvl 50 stash when you can use the TT60 weapon or some better legendary weapon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why the hell are you gonna spend $5 on the lvl 50 stash when you can use the TT60 weapon in 10 lvls or some better legendary weapon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Double post ? b:surrender

Why open the stash ? Because of these :
    LV 55
    -Receive Emerald Guardian Charm
    When equipped, replenishes HP when it dips below 50%. 60,000 MP recovery. Just a little less than a bronze HP charm.

LV 60
    -Receive 5 Do-all Card
    Can be used in the Cube of Fate to trade for a Robber Card or Bully Card to advance through certain rooms.

LV 65
    -Receive 1 Essence of Shards
    Trade this into the Mailbox and pick from either:
    -Flawless Citrine Shard
    -Flawless Garnet Shard
    -Flawless Sapphire Shard

LV 70
    -Receive 20 Mysterious Chips
    Can be used to trade for special items at the Mysterious Merchants.

LV 75
    -Receive 1 Emerald Spirit Charm
    -Receive 1 Emerald Guardian Charm
    -Receive 20 Mysterious Chips
    Basically what inside box 50 to 75 is worth more than the hammer. (ignore the weapon you can't sell it to other people anyway)
    But box 80 is ****. Q.Q . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Audjra - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    People sure do like to defend obviously bad itemization...
  • halm
    halm Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    But the hidden reality is that at level 50 the Psy class is way OP. By that level they have maxed out their two main superfast nukes and the only thing that really stops them from being a full on beast is the magic points and a better weapon which come from many additional levels. It they'd stick a weapon in the box with 1000 magic damage and a magical tome with 150 magic points oh and 2K hit points you'd have nothing left to achieve over the next 50 levels and could proceed to 1 shotting everyone level 100 right then.

Seriously - look it up - look it up. Don't buy it and then complain it didn't give you what you wanted. If you expect them to make changes because of your suggestion, sorry all the devs are busy working on Forsaken world and left a few lackeys to crank out useless fash and mounts every week for their mega-SALES to try to milk more coin out of the perfect world while it lasts.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The weapon from the supply stash? Why are you complaining? The mold weapon for the same level is stronger and, since the Weapon Token quest creates so many of them, much cheaper.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    **** the supply stash, i think I'd be happy to trade it in for a chance to get a legendary weapon every 10 levels >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Here we have people QQ-ing about their supply stash weapons suck when they have an almost free alternative every 10levels
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I always wondered who would still choose lv50/80 stash weapons over ones from molds.
    Here I got my answer... Thank you.

Well, ignoring the Bluemoon Souldrill is quite surprising as it is cheap to get, to make and it does not require an insanely-priced item. Heck, it's the psychic's counterpart of the Wheel of Fate and it's obtainable 'like this'... What's not to love about it?

I guess this thread has comforted me on the idea to never bother getting an iron hammer.
    Thanks again for the warning.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This thread should have been locked as soon as the thread starter QQ'd more.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQ moarb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked No one noticed yet (I just did btw)... This thread is a holy necro.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked No one noticed yet (I just did btw)... This thread is a holy necro.
    O.O... you're right
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just want to point out something:
    1. Your Bluemoon Souldrill is +2 and socketed with a Beautiful Shard.
    2. Your Bluemoon Souldrill has more +magic attack

Of course it'd have more damage than a weapon with no refines or shards.

b:cute
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.