Acursed fail squads -.-

Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
i know it isnt just me but anybody else sick out the baut,ole of fail bh squads and fail TT squads b:irritated

ive been in numerous instances where the squad members get you in there your ready to get your bh done or you just subbed and one by one the just drop on you....or even worse they decide to have some fun with it and be complete fails that get you killed some 30 odd times -.- the points is WTH is up with the fail squads >___>

tell me your stories i want to read them..give me some funny **** toob:victory
Post edited by Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    BH39.......

Do I need to continue?
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    BH29. We had a level 6x Sword BM tanking. He was perfectly capable of tanking Qingzi, however not being a barb, he actually knows how to die, so he needs heals to tank. Once we were all at Qingzi we said ready, and the BM went for Qingzi. The cleric didn't start healing until the BM had less than 1/4 of his HP left, so it was too late and he died. Agro went to me, so being a sin I told everybody to run while I held him. Once everyone was far enough away I used shadow escape. The cleric came back while I was turning invisible so he got agro. I took aggro again and ran until shadow escape's cooldown was over, and used it. The cleric took aggro again. I told everyone to just stand back and let him die. And once he was dead I kicked him out of squad.

/inb4coolstorybro
  • Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
    Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmfao! fail clerics ftw XD

people need to learn how to work with sins who know how to be sins >__>

same thing happended to me before as well and its like wtf i have stealth!!!
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmfao! fail clerics ftw XD

people need to learn how to work with sins who know how to be sins >__>

same thing happended to me before as well and its like wtf i have stealth!!!
    Some people don't want to work with sins at all.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ironically, stuff like this was absolutely unheard of in the beta days where there were countless fb19/29 to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]