Fashion suggestion

tsutenshou
tsutenshou Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
(Fashion Addictb:pleased)

Okay the semi-newish Shinobi fashion was pretty awesome and so was the Aegean(however you spell it) fashion [for the feamales] were great...but now that we have hte ninjas and romanian fashion out

WHAT ABOUT THE SAMURAISSSS?!?!?!?

since selling more armor as fashion would be uber lame on pwe's part

i was think how about some traditional dojo clothing like the clothes people practicing kendo would wear....

i dont know about the rest of you guys but those clothes are pretty awesome and i think itd be a great idea b:victory
Post edited by tsutenshou on

Comments

• protozero77
    protozero77 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I agree about having a samurai outfit included in PWI! I have been using my Pearl Blossom outfit (all black) to act as my samurai fit, lol. It would really be cool if the samurai fit had a sword attached as well! Not to be used, of course, but for fashion!

Also, I think it would be really cool if PWI created an outfit to mirror the outfit worn by Organization XIII members in the game Kingdom Hearts. Those outfits are pretty cool: Long (primarily) black robe with a *hoodie!*. It would be so cool if PWI brought-forth hooded outfits like that to the game!! b:cry

--To see a really good picture of the outfit, google search: Organization XIII. Click on images and it's the first picture ! b:pleased
  • Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
    Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    :O those are cool and yeah i agree they do need some hooded fashion on here too

heck i know how to draw ill even design it for them if they want b:laugh
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If this is implemented, get ready to see lots of Soul Reaper cosplays.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If this is implemented, get ready to see lots of Soul Reaper cosplays.

ASDKLHSDLKGASDGKJH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Bleach :D

http://scholarization.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/bleach362.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
    edited July 2010
    lol its nothing wrong with that gohan

shinobi oufit made a bunch of naruto cosplay (especially for males xp)

but those ideas arent for cosplay or anime related theyre just cool clothes XD thatd look great on pwi ^^b:victory
    edited July 2010
    if you guys dont know what they look like heres some example

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chinkypin/2776297265/

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/Dark-Shadow-Kharo-Iriving/Anime/samurai.jpg

not supposed to be related to anime but its the best exaples possible
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's funny that no one noticed a pattern.

I never saw any armor in fashion... Why? Because it is light clothing (not to confuse with light armor).

Samurai armor? Hugely unlikely, not to say impossible.
    Heavy Armor is set in stone and there will be no armor sold as fashion unless devs decide to put a recurrent tag saying 'This armor is for decoration purposes only. It will NOT reduce damage. Please do not use it in combat. If you thought it would save your butt, you are gravely mistaken.' b:laugh
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Aegean set is inspired from ancient Greece not Romania b:surrender

I like the samurai idea and in general...I like how lately all the outfits symbolise something. Ninjas, ancient greek people, medieval ages....I hope they can continue thisb:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited July 2010
    lol itd be very stupid to put armor in boutique nobody would want to pay irl money for what they can pretty much get in the game (thats why dojo clothing would be awesome)

"Aegean set is inspired from ancient Greece not Romania"

lol i didnt read what it was based on i fail XD i just guessed

yeah i like that too :3 hopefully they see this and actually consider ^-^
    edited July 2010
    Aegean set is inspired from ancient Greece not Romania b:surrender

lol i fail i didnt read what it was based on just took a wild guess b:laugh
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol fail quote.

This should be implemented.
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd just like to see less blatantly homo-erotic clothing for the males. There are far too many chokers and belly shirts for male fashion.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tsutenshou wrote: »
    (Fashion Addictb:pleased)

Okay the semi-newish Shinobi fashion was pretty awesome and so was the Aegean(however you spell it) fashion [for the feamales] were great...but now that we have hte ninjas and romanian fashion out

WHAT ABOUT THE SAMURAISSSS?!?!?!?

since selling more armor as fashion would be uber lame on pwe's part

i was think how about some traditional dojo clothing like the clothes people practicing kendo would wear....

i dont know about the rest of you guys but those clothes are pretty awesome and i think itd be a great idea b:victory
    we got ninja an yukata.... why samurais.... REAL samurai clothing is gonna look like pauper clothes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Menma_ - Lost City
    _Menma_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    dude u watch to much cartoons=]b:laugh,what about Matrix coats? wont be this better ? Im sure many will agree me
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    omfg if i could look like a soul reaper on my bm i would have so much funb:laughb:sin
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    2 words is enough response

Its not pwi Japan

This game barely have chinese fashion lol
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
    edited August 2010
    it doesnt have to be pwi japan for them to have these kind of outfits >.>

and the game already has alot of chinese based things so diversify!

consider my fashion idea >:O!!!
    edited August 2010
    I'd just like to see less blatantly homo-erotic clothing for the males. There are far too many chokers and belly shirts for male fashion.

lmfao that is so true is hilarious though :3 b:laugh

at least this outfit would be tucked in xD