Server?

Options
orio
orio Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi there,

just wondering which server I should play on, PvE or PvP. I'm predominantly a PvE player but on the very odd occasion I like some open PvP with friends. Are the PvE servers entirely blue named or something? Or is there the option to go blue name on the PvP server?

Please, I would like an explanation of what you can do on each server before I choose. Thank you! ^.^

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    after you hit level 30 on a PvE server, you CAN turn PK mode on. if you do, you have to stay in it for a minimum of 10 hours, logged-in playing time. not many do, at least on Heaven's Tear, but you do see white- and red-named players running around somewhat regularly.

(i turned myself white-named when a quest demanded i die, then headed to the secret passage, where PK'ers like to hang out. i had to actually ASK to get PK'd for that quest, believe it or not. over the next 10 hours i only got randomly PK'd once, and i probably should've known better than to hang around archosaur west gate whitenamed with nothing much to do.)

on the PvP servers you go whitenamed automatically as soon as you hit level 30, and there's no going back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • orio
    orio Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thank you so much! PvE definately for me then. ^o^