lv3 Demon REC 85+

Options
Janeila - Lost City
Janeila - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Demon is about a family we hope to help u get all of your gears and do lots of things
-hh
-bh
-fb
-frost
-narvana
and even more we really look forward to getting into TW so if u want a chance at being a millionare join now
Post edited by Janeila - Lost City on

Comments

• Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As your friend, I will tell you to please erase this post. I don't want you to get flamed or ignored. b:surrender
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wrong section first off. Should be in the Guild Banter.

You may want to put who to contact in-game if you are interested.

GL on your faction.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Demon is about a family we hope to help u get all of your gears and do lots of things
    -tt
    -bh
    -fb
    -frost
    -nirvana
    and even more we really look forward to getting into TW so if u want a chance at being defeated in less than 9minutes join now

fixed b:mischievous
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good luck with the faction. Just realize it takes time to build one and it isn't easy :)

Everyone should TW, it is fun and the ultimate challenge!!!

Don't let anything discourage you :) It takes time and practice and yes you will loose a lot but it is the only way to get better at it :)

To be realistic tho forget the millions you think you will get LOL TW's are expensive and the more competitive you are the more it costs, the income from the lands will not make you rich.

Don't let negative people <cough cough essence> squash something you want to do in game :)

Cheers!
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    85+? Come on, most of your members are around 60.

And BTW, probably the most fail barb on this server ever is (or was) in your guild. In a BH39 that I was doing with my alt a few weeks ago he was using these axes (lvl 30) at lvl 56 and he didn't use aggro skills . When I asked him what the hell was wrong with him, he said he wanted to use lower level weapon so he wouldn't get aggro and then he wouldn't get hit too hard. Probably the worst thing about this guy was that he actually flew from Arch to FB39 after he turned in every part of the BH chain cause he wanted to save money.

And when I come to think of it, alongside the fail barb was a fail archer from your guild who always attacked mobs first, didn't wait for anyone to tank them and just relied on his winged shell and his HP charm to save his butt when he got ganked by a few mobs. That didn't save him from dying 3-4 times and causing a party wipe at Farren when he shot the mobs surrounding the boss before the veno could pull them. The barb's timely response was, naturally, pathetic.

All in all, a great guild, join it now. 85+ especially.
  • Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good luck with the faction. Just realize it takes time to build one and it isn't easy :)

Everyone should TW, it is fun and the ultimate challenge!!!

Don't let anything discourage you :) It takes time and practice and yes you will loose a lot but it is the only way to get better at it :)

To be realistic tho forget the millions you think you will get LOL TW's are expensive and the more competitive you are the more it costs, the income from the lands will not make you rich.

Don't let negative people <cough cough essence> squash something you want to do in game :)

Cheers!

Don't let negative people <cough cough essence> squash something you want to do in game :) so that Spectral can squash you in TW.
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

And BTW, probably the most fail barb on this server ever is (or was) in your guild. In a BH39 that I was doing with my alt a few weeks ago he was using these axes (lvl 30) at lvl 56 and he didn't use aggro skills . When I asked him what the hell was wrong with him, he said he wanted to use lower level weapon so he wouldn't get aggro and then he wouldn't get hit too hard. Probably the worst thing about this guy was that he actually flew from Arch to FB39 after he turned in every part of the BH chain cause he wanted to save money.

And when I come to think of it, alongside the fail barb was a fail archer from your guild who always attacked mobs first, didn't wait for anyone to tank them and just relied on his winged shell and his HP charm to save his butt when he got ganked by a few mobs. That didn't save him from dying 3-4 times and causing a party wipe at Farren when he shot the mobs surrounding the boss before the veno could pull them. The barb's timely response was, naturally, pathetic.

just to back this up a little...

i can tank most of bh 39 on my 56 sin and a charm.

can't tank farren but cal and trioc easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rirai - Lost City
    Rirai - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

lolololololololol