Archosaur's Best: PK, TW, PvE

Options

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    spanker panda and bazarius didnt need to be added to this list due to their obvious presents are power house barbs on the server. i spent the time listing less geared and up coming barbs, also if u pay attention to more than just the handful of well geared barbs and took a look at what u have (i wont name names) u would understand what i mean.
    as for your weapons i havent seen u with anything other than Gxs or calamities so i just made the asumption that those were your only weapons :P. and yes i do remeber going through a BH69 with u where u told me to tank cause all u had was calamities. no need to lie about that. and as for that cleric ill pm u in game to get the name i really wanna know who it was. Also i wouldn't think anyone would lie on your behalf just because they are in the same faction as u. well lets get back on topic :P.

Barbs: Spanker_d, bazarius, BigFluffy, YellowLight, and bazarius
    BMs: Demented_One, Ulmos, Majin_Boo, authentic, and Kiaxn.
    Venos: Buns, mizandry, semaa and proclivity.
    clerics: idk havent seen much except katanyia, tamias, and Theza
    sins: dreamry, ninja please, mininote, and krazness
    wizards: tivas, Kaida_Hoshi, Roy_Mustang, and proski.
    archers: kazamir, soochi, stebbie, agentpotato, zhadi,XliuZhiBoxX and moritar
    Psy: archCaoCao, pluto,( would have more but havent seen a whole lot in PvP or PvE)

proc lmfao yeah this thread really just turned into best of the flamers XD.

im dont posting here GG and c u all in game :D

(lol Wnb i really wanna see u tank wurlord in 2-3 with one cleric b:victory)

I had TT60->Cudgel of ancient alloy->GX so yeah, if you have saved somebody who had calas, it couldn`t have been me as I never had those. But meh, I have some rl stuff limiting my gaming atm, when I get it out of way, we can set a date with wurlord in 2-3 if you want, lol. Just find some decently low cleric, with 9x cleric wurlord is just a joke, absolutely no challenge if you got any idea what your doing.

Ps. Proc, leave my thread alone >:(.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well first off bad boy was the best pvp built barb on the server hands down lots of ppl know that, after he is gone we really cant tell which barb is best since some are pumbed with *cash* HP like crazy and some are even with +12 weapons, u know who i mean.

I was a cleric, lots of ppl know me, i sucked gear wise but i knew how to play my class until lvl 91. i know a few clerics who were better then me like 4 or 5 which i was learning from aswell.

chasini is the sin with out the interval gear that gets 2nd or 3rd place in nien event if u didn't know her outside of that zone lol since all u do is narla said this narla said that.

narla does got some decent player but seriously the server got some other decent players too. thats the reason why i never joined narla in the first place all u do is talk about how great u are but really ur just living in your own bubble. the only really cashed guild that can stand against u now is impulse, but that guild is also filled with some really reta.rded kids with big wallets.

there was potantial on seeing some good players pvp wise on west gate from u guys but u killed it. i was still lvl 83 when i kept rolling your 90s and 100s at west gate but i quit when u guys brought an army for a lvl 8x. every time u guys come to west now u come in herds.

and just last night i kept rolling 2 sins from narla in dueling at west loss after loss after loss. all i was getting was wtf? FFs? omg how? shows just how pro narla is. pitty =/
    edit: 95 and 99 sin.

Who said we want or even need you??

Dont talk about ganks thats my plate of the day and im a wizard not a hp barb....

Oh like Buns said and very well pk its not fair ganks calling ppl 5 vs 2 10 vs 1 its all fair cause and memoryze this THERE ARE NO RULES ON PK...

QQ about cser well boy dont like it press the quit button..

Pro or not the fact is we are the mos land holder faction and only impulse can stand to us...Mean we work well has a team....

Again i remind you that this is a team game dont make judgements of a faction based on a simply pk u had... thats allb:bye
  • Kiaxn - Archosaur
    Kiaxn - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love all you guys on PWI Archasaur server, But some of you crack me up

Just one thing to keep in mind the main thing ive found out about PWI is 2 things

a) your hated if your good (faction and player)

b) depending on how much you QQ and Rage shows how old you are and you maturity lvl =/

Wnb based on your posts .... love ya buddy but ur starting to fall under the "B" section

as for whos the best ...... does it matter?
    Blood Red for a reason.
  • Satan_ - Archosaur
    Satan_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Narla doesnt talk about how great we are we let the map and past tw's speak for themselves like any TW built faction is suppose to do, and impulse is an equal faction to us and i have to say Immunity is a close i see a lot of they're members running around.

as for the pk when ever i go white name and pk out in west gate i dont attack anyone of 85 or lower unless they attack me first and half the time i dont pk with a charm .___. seeing as how i really dont like being stuck inside TT everyday i log on, but if you dont want us to "kill the pk" then go somewhere else and have a private pk fest. tbh we do that all the time in narla as a way to encourage our pve players to try pk. >:D plus it bring more pk'r onto this server i'm tired of killing and being killed by the same players, and on another note Nelliel loves to pk weither he's losing or winning he always go back out there till he has to go do something else ^^

and on that last part i've said this before :p 1,2,3,10,20 players do not make a faction. it's how the faction works as a whole in Tw/pk

tw with impulse used t last 5-10min then narla wins.
    ulmos, nova, purple, LOLrap ed joined impulse tw lasted over an hour, and ended in a draw i think which is over 2 hours. pro
    tivas lvl 100 wiz with op gear dies in 3 seconds at west to me lvl 83 sin and vitamins 86 sin he calls miz for help she killed us with his help, we come back and rolled him a few times again. 6 others show up from narla including dreamery he pops us out and killed us then we get 8 ppl calling us out again, while tivas was talking about how god like he is lol.
    then he killed me at event that day right before the nen beast was about to die -.-

Nelliel met her once at west she came sage sparked on me while i was white but i killed her b4 she killed me, she comes out agin, she sage sparked and shes dead again, she came 3rd time just buffing in sz for about 20min and never came again.

just dont give me that we rule the map crab i really dont care about the map or ganks, w/e it is i just wana meet some challenging gamers that don;t hide behind others or guild names. ops i flamed!!
  • Kiaxn - Archosaur
    Kiaxn - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    how come ive never seen you before Satan?
    Blood Red for a reason.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You can't see ghosts Kiaxn.

As I said before, there is no "best" till I see some rank8/warsoul's around b:chuckle

Other then that pvp has been fun when its found. But man o man, narla goes through irongaurds like hot cakes, I gotta get me some herbs.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love all you guys on PWI Archasaur server, But some of you crack me up

Just one thing to keep in mind the main thing ive found out about PWI is 2 things

a) your hated if your good (faction and player)

b) depending on how much you QQ and Rage shows how old you are and you maturity lvl =/

Wnb based on your posts .... love ya buddy but ur starting to fall under the "B" section

as for whos the best ...... does it matter?

lol. I tend to troll and I expect others to do it, yet plain lies by kaiser are just pathetic. It`s one thing to be called fail and quite another to get called fail by some made up story. Meh, I honestly dun care how fail you narla peeps rank me or how childish I sound to you, I still have fun and it`s the reason why I play. I don`t need ppl calling me some god and will not say how I would totally dominate if I would CS like all those ranked higher than me. Nor will I QQ like lil child if somebody doesn`t value my skills, like some peeps on your side, it`s damn funny how badly they take even smallest critique. Narla thinks that they are the mature faction and Impulse is some faction where kids with credit cards rule, funny thing is, most ppl I have squaded outside impulse see things quite the opposite.

Ps. I may be troll, yet I point out facts, those won`t go away by just ignoring me =). And most ppl accept they aren`t perfect but try to improve on any given moment, not Narla, they QQ how everybody is wrong xD.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ulmos, nova, purple, LOLrap ed joined impulse tw lasted over an hour, and ended in a draw i think which is over 2 hours. pro
    tivas lvl 100 wiz with op gear dies in 3 seconds at west to me lvl 83 sin and vitamins 86 sin he calls miz for help she killed us with his help, we come back and rolled him a few times again. 6 others show up from narla including dreamery he pops us out and killed us then we get 8 ppl calling us out again, while tivas was talking about how god like he is lol.
    then he killed me at event that day right before the nen beast was about to die -.-

Nelliel met her once at west she came sage sparked on me while i was white but i killed her b4 she killed me, she comes out agin, she sage sparked and shes dead again, she came 3rd time just buffing in sz for about 20min and never came again.

just dont give me that we rule the map crab i really dont care about the map or ganks, w/e it is i just wana meet some challenging gamers that don;t hide behind others or guild names. ops i flamed!!

sorry didnt you vitamins and some other sin try to gank me and i one shot you all with arma? i could be wrong maybe it was some other sin. And your surprised a sin killed a wiz? lol. O wow a sin killed a psychic 2. Thats what sins do kill arcanes, if you wanna be a good sin i suggest killing some HA. Thats why dreamery is on all our top lists of sins he kills everyone, kicks my **** i know b:cry (but i oneshot him while he was holding miz b:cute).

By the way Wnbtank why are you so against narla? We talk as much trash as any other faction and we back it up you cannot deny that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    -.- blah i'm just gonna stop
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.

It's remarkable how people can form massive Wall-O-Texts and not have a single thing of merit to say. b:chuckle

<3 you Archosaur! :D
  • /aIentine - Archosaur30
    /aIentine - Archosaur30 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *scratches head*

Cleric: FuglyFatFk though TTbeotch is pretty good too tbh.
    Archer: GALBATOR_
    Blademaster: LzT
    Venomancer: LeniSama
    Psychics: Phax
    Barb: kervalin
    Wizards: JTLuvz_Haley
    Sins: Jnl_AsSaSin

Anyone disagree? o:
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

Let me fixed u for you... u showed up u couldnt killl me u dyed same happens to vitamins...
    Then knowing u both suck u ganked me and killed me gratz two sins killed a wiz wow thats impressive.....
    Annd wt happen yesterday??? didnt we 1 vs 1 and u dindt event hit me once???? and after your stun fade u got one shot???
    AAnd then u come back again u got again one shot with gush(low dmg skill)?????b:chuckle
    Wanna prove a point roll another char cause attacking without ppl see u doesnt show much skillb:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

Sorry i just couldnt resist writing about this.......

This is the guy when yesterday(when hes stun on me finish) started to run and said "hahahhah you miss" you dumb asss MAG CLASEES NEVER MISS i just got out of range(its was kaiser that missed i belived)
    So whlle a narla barb misses on him he was bragging about i miss on him..
    Really this guy is PRO and has a deep knowledge about other classes watch him.....
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I had TT60->Cudgel of ancient alloy->GX so yeah, if you have saved somebody who had calas, it couldn`t have been me as I never had those. But meh, I have some rl stuff limiting my gaming atm, when I get it out of way, we can set a date with wurlord in 2-3 if you want, lol. Just find some decently low cleric, with 9x cleric wurlord is just a joke, absolutely no challenge if you got any idea what your doing.

Ps. Proc, leave my thread alone >:(.

hey just wanna apologize i found a SS of it, wasnt u.
    i SSed it so i could remeber XD and forgot as usual.

as for a date with wurlord, yeah sure just pm me in game anytime.

gl with your RL stuff and hope u get more active soon

Ps. leave proc alone D:< i need my bish on the forums
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *scratches head*

Cleric: FuglyFatFk though TTbeotch is pretty good too tbh.
    Archer: GALBATOR_
    Blademaster: LzT
    Venomancer: LeniSama
    Psychics: Phax
    Barb: kervalin
    Wizards: JTLuvz_Haley
    Sins: Jnl_AsSaSin

Anyone disagree? o:

lol..... i know one person on this

O.o who are these ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options

ohh kay..........where to start

this really isnt worth my time seeing as u are a 2 shot to me...... and everyone else.

how about u stop Q.Qing on the forums and go work on your gear and lvl? i think that would get u alittle better at a game when as a sin u should slaughter just about anything in robes. b:bye
    woops i flamed D: *slaps hands* bad kaiser
    lol i made a no no and replyed again in this thread, i need to stop XD
    <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just an observation here......

As Narla members, you should really go on your faction's forums and re-read what is expected of you. Im kindof ashamed at this pathetic thread with a particular two Narlians flaming. I thought you guys were better than that. b:surrender

When a troll sticks out their hand with yummy treats, just learn to turn your head and walk away. Trust me, the troll will find someone else to grab ahold of.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • /aIentine - Archosaur31
    /aIentine - Archosaur31 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol..... i know one person on this

O.o who are these ppl

FuglyFatFk is LieWithMe's future wife, though she's only level 1. Whenever she's 20, they'll hook up, they had this romantic love scene. I think she's awesome because although she's only level 1 she faced her fear of death and attacked a ghoul. O:

TTbeotch is my TT mat bank, I think she's the best because she's honestly one of the richest level x<10 clerics I know and have met. Also, she tends to help others open TT, that takes true bravery, facing level 80+ instances.

GALBATOR_ is this magnificent archer I saw running in South Archosaur, honestly the way his TT weapon glowed that beautiful green.. well, I already knew he won by a longshot. No other archer seemed to compete or come near.

LzT was this courageous blademaster seen fighting fearlessly at Silver Pool. Honestly, if all players matched his bravery... Sigh, well, lets just say we'd be a better community.

LeniSama was a cute little venomancer in Archosaur, made me wish I could be as unique as her when designing characters.

Phax was also seen in Archosaur like GALBATOR, his hair was the purest white I've ever seen. Instawin for me.

kervalin looked especially adorable when picking up coins and items in tiger form and probably had more HP than other barbs his level. Pro.

JTLuvz_Haley, well this one is easy. JT is my real life friend, he's the best in my eyes for the sheer fact that his name was dedicated to me. He quit now though.. but the memory of his character will always be in my thoughts.

Jnl_AsSaSin is a beast. I'm truly out of words to elaborate how good he is.

Now that, that is over.. you all should seriously consider making lists of 'the best' as the thread designed for. In complete honesty, those are random people I've seen running around. And I'm in no way mocking them either, mind you, sorry if it came off that way. I'm just making a point. It's a list and it's your individual opinion, no need to get pissy over someone else's thoughts. It's just a game.

(JT is really my RL friend though, the clerics are my alts.)

Yours truly,
    Slashentine b:chuckle

Or rather, "Slashy," as Nova has recently cut it down to.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The best pkers =P i'm pretty sure i forgot a few people if i did sorry and some i didn't post because idk how to spell names xD

BM: ULMOS,Kiaxn,Authentic
    Barbs:Spanker_d,YellowLight
    Clerics:Katanyia,Aratainia,GHealz,Minori(she can beat GHealz on a 1 on 1 :O)
    Venos:Proc,Mizandry,MerLeah,Bun$
    Psychics:Spyke,ArchCaoCao,Nell,Sekuaz,Mexycan
    Archers: Kazamir,Zhadi,AgentPotato (alot more in Narla just can't spell their names :s)
    Wizards:Tivas,LOLraped?
    Assasins:yReMaeRD,Vitamins,Ninja_Please,MiniNote,Beeh
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tbh wnb the fact that you went 3v1 and didn't die is expected by a barb. Especially since Kaiser is also a barb. The fact that a Barb couldn't kill another barb doesn't show skill on either side of the barbs. Unless Kaiser was a Fist Barb i highly doubt he could ever kill you 1v1. Barbs just cant kill melee classes because our Armageddon does physical damage

I just saw this today....

Go to LC sever forum search "Hall of shame" on that thread u can see Skullcrusher(lvl100 barb) one shoting bms and other barbs in 1 vs 1
  • KHRYSTALlZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALlZE - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    meb:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Satan_ - Archosaur
    Satan_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sorry didnt you vitamins and some other sin try to gank me and i one shot you all with arma? i could be wrong maybe it was some other sin. And your surprised a sin killed a wiz? lol. O wow a sin killed a psychic 2. Thats what sins do kill arcanes, if you wanna be a good sin i suggest killing some HA. Thats why dreamery is on all our top lists of sins he kills everyone, kicks my **** i know b:cry (but i oneshot him while he was holding miz b:cute).

By the way Wnbtank why are you so against narla? We talk as much trash as any other faction and we back it up you cannot deny that.

I never fought u as a sin... o.o

and i do kill HA its just not easy.
    i really don't see any HA pkers from narla anymore just Miz and Kiaxn which are byond me.

and i never said all of narla was bad most of them yes but not all xD
    and yes Dreamery is a fken killer and he knows how to sin pretty well( he tought me how to turn chill off lmao). but yea w/e see ya in game
  • /itamins - Archosaur10
    /itamins - Archosaur10 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lolololololol

well then, i don't remember this ever happening last time i check it was me a veno and we killed u XD
    I even have the video if u really need :P as i record every TW.

also i highly doubt u tank wurlord at all with your GXs. let alone with that lvl of a cleric and only one of them b:chuckle

as for 1v1 yeah there is no way in hell we could kill each other, so meh

and if u wanna know how i am in PvE why don't u squad with me once in a while, in fact i remember back when u were 2 lvl's higher than me in the 8xs and u couldn't tank pole or nob so i had to come into the BH and we didn't have a single Death b:bye.

Uhmm, he did, i was in the squad with him, dont troll rawrgh
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didn't know I was that Fail in Proski's view. Man, it made me shed a tear. But from everyone elses view point. They accept the fact that I am fail and do not throw me in their list :(

I FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And I love you Vitamins.

Where's out hardcore buttsecks at?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • XXAnnikaXx - Archosaur
    XXAnnikaXx - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    honestly this thread is dumb. we all know that the only good player in the game quit. his name was YoshiBomb, he was an Impulse. and he loved to kill them.
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL u are funny
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lolmyepeenisbiggerthanyours
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    honestly this thread is dumb. we all know that the only good player in the game quit. his name was YoshiBomb, he was an Impulse. and he loved to kill them.

he quit because he needs more time for his private server char b:shutup
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender