1* 10 packs not on sale too?

Comments

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Two things go through my mind seeing their stock chart.

1. I would have loved to short sold the stock when the price was near the high end.

2. EPS of 7 range is pretty dang good all in all.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i think asking for more discount is too much, you have to think that they still need to make a normal price out of them. So i'll be happy if they put in a 10 and 100 pack with respectively 2 and 20 gold

They used to put 10s in 1.8 before. While can't they just change the price to 2G per pack :/ My finger hurts pressing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They seriously cant expect people to sit and click the 1 star orb button all day.

Just heard about someone that had to spend entire morning clicking it over 1100 times >.<

Can they please please put the packs of 10 on sale to b:cry
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They used to put 10s in 1.8 before. While can't they just change the price to 2G per pack :/My finger hurts pressing...

I can see a few Carpal tunnel syndrome lawsuits in a near future
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked wtf lvl103 already? b:shocked
    are u soloing frost all day?

xD clicking all day keeps u from farming hh and nirvana = u ain't making money = u might be csing sooner again
  • LeirtA - Lost City
    LeirtA - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Maybe this is why they don't want to discount bulk purchases:

pwfail.jpg

Blame it on their insatiable greed and inability to fix anything other than pushing out new 'bugged' contents and more sales?

Not to worry, the second anniversary pack is coming. YAY for them BLEH for us. YAY for Shinbozo too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J9LLe2Jlg<- One of my best loved piece of trance track
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Blame it on their insatiable greed and inability to fix anything other than pushing out new 'bugged' contents and more sales?

Not to worry, the second anniversary pack is coming. YAY for them BLEH for us. YAY for Shinbozo too.

hmmmm..-predicts the stock will go even lower-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked wtf lvl103 already? b:shocked
    are u soloing frost all day?

xD clicking all day keeps u from farming hh and nirvana = u ain't making money = u might be csing sooner again

Don't use that word, I never CSed :P
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    btw when u gonna hit lvl104? b:surrender reaching 103 in that time is insane ...
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    atm i'm really thinking about not buying anything just because i don't want to spend 1 complete evening click single orbs to refine my stuff

Try buying pet packs to get a phoenix or a herc ...

300-400 clicks to buy the packs (plus 1 more click or typing Y to confirm each one)
    300-400 more clicks to open the packs
    300-400 more clicks to open the packs you got from opening the packs (yes, really)

The answer is obvious. These guys aren't really thinking about what makes sense, especially not for you, but maybe not even for themselves.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    btw when u gonna hit lvl104? b:surrender reaching 103 in that time is insane ...

1 more week to 104, 4 more to 105
  • Daggster - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    1 more week to 104, 4 more to 105

pff... troll .... b:laugh
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Try buying pet packs to get a phoenix or a herc ...

300-400 clicks to buy the packs (plus 1 more click or typing Y to confirm each one)
    300-400 more clicks to open the packs
    300-400 more clicks to open the packs you got from opening the packs (yes, really)

The answer is obvious. These guys aren't really thinking about what makes sense, especially not for you, but maybe not even for themselves.

Really makes no sense being this anti-cash shop friendly having people clicking for hours. lol. I do know how painful getting herc/nix is. You have to spend ages clicking that as well, than you have to open the freaking pet packs which takes even longer since its a delay and you cant just spam ;(

At least i got help with herc/nix and had people opening half of the packs for me or it would take entire day.

Also getting chienkun stones to transfer refines is a pain since its no 10 pack option. Clicking 300 times to transfer a +10 made my arm hurt.

All the Anni/Coral/Tiger/Summer packs how ever comes in x50 stacks b:angry
  • Xorand - Sanctuary
    Xorand - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2010

edit: 2310 clicks would be necessary for 1155 orbs.... wtf were you thinking? Pure greed or stupidity?

hint: Put orbs in packs of 50 and 100. b:bye

Better to combine it, Michael: pure greed leads to stupidity.

Wonder who handle the sales. b:sweat
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Way to suck manmeat PWI.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cash shoppers must be forced to work for something in this game RAWR!!!!

Now that's funny!

second line
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    BTW, how much is a DO1 now?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    20 silver.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tyvm

/10char

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • samrawls
    samrawls Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Really makes no sense being this anti-cash shop friendly having people clicking for hours. lol. I do know how painful getting herc/nix is. You have to spend ages clicking that as well, than you have to open the freaking pet packs which takes even longer since its a delay and you cant just spam ;(

At least i got help with herc/nix and had people opening half of the packs for me or it would take entire day.

Also getting chienkun stones to transfer refines is a pain since its no 10 pack option. Clicking 300 times to transfer a +10 made my arm hurt.

All the Anni/Coral/Tiger/Summer packs how ever comes in x50 stacks b:angry

Get that damn auto-clicker. Sadly that won't help with Battle Pet Packs, god I hated that too.
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i got 500 orbs.

just move the CS table to where the 'buy' & pop up says yes/comfirm on top of each other.

so when u click buy u dont need to move the mouse. so just lift ur mouse off the surface n click away while doin something else. suggestions: fapping, reading, watchin movie, sleep clickin, on phone, txtin, lookin at dwnloads. spend 5mins talkin to ur mother.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    got 500 orbs.

just move the CS table to where the 'buy' & pop up says yes/comfirm on top of each other.

so when u click buy u dont need to move the mouse. so just lift ur mouse off the surface n click away while doin something else. suggestions: fapping, reading, watchin movie, sleep clickin, on phone, txtin, lookin at dwnloads. spend 5mins talkin to ur mother.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    At least you have the option of buying the dragon orbs from others.

On RT this is no D Orb market, they are never sold, ever.

If you want orbs, you buy gold from the AH.

I dunno how much I'm going to have to click to +7 my Gx, but I know it's gonna be a lot. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Right now if you want an 8star orb and buy 405 dorbs you spend 81 gold.

Ocean orbs are 6 gold cheaper pff.

8* was released only once... 50 gold, as i remember.
    But, probably, people anyway buying orbs for +8 without 8* orbs, so good profit - no more sale b:laugh
    Marketing stuff was fired after 8* sale :) jk
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    i got 500 orbs.

My computer is old and I only can play at 800x600, no way I can drag CS window to where "Yes" will pop-up.
    Even if I could it will be 12k clicks to buy 6000 orbs b:cry
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i mean this is nutz, pls GMs you can make 100 Dorbs 1 to help us out at least have option to take it faster... grrr b:angry
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My computer is old and I only can play at 800x600, no way I can drag CS window to where "Yes" will pop-up.

just spam mouse click + Y (on kb) .. works for me :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for posting this thread, gave me a good laugh reading the replies etc.
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010

you don't exactly seem poor; why don't you buy a new computer? <.< if you can only play perfect world at 800x600 and you say it's your computer's fault (as opposed to monitor), then that's one fail **** computer b:chuckle
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hehe sorry if allready posted, but the fastest way I have found out is to press and hold down the Y-key when clicking buy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]