Packs ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Some of us use in-game coin to buy gold and then re-sell the packs for profit :o

I love packs, and boy do I love having loads of money from re-selling them b:pleased

Opening packs? Pfft! Could care less! Packs aren't meant to be opened.... not by me anyway b:quiet

Some of us don't have enough coin to buy the 50 pack bundle. b:cry

Without that advantage, profit margins are so minuscule, that it's not even worth it (unless you stock up on gold before a pack sale).
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Looks like somebody here is desperate to waste more money o_-

10 bucks they are comin' back next patch.

pretty sure it will come back either the same way or different style. it is half good, half bad. packs are like the lottery, ready to gamble? but yeah, packs would of never existed if gold trading didn't exist. too late to tamper with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    personnaly i beliove we wont see packs agian till first of septemeber when the legondary anni pack come back for a month or so. GOD I LOVE THOSE. well all i want from them is a tome and some gems so i will start tryiong now..... WTS STUPID **** LUNAR CAPE
  • Abinash - Harshlands
    Abinash - Harshlands Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well ya i hated anni packs when they came out as they gave the cash shoppers a lot of advantages but then again those packs make the gaming life easier for all of us like b'fore u had to do cube to get chips now they are like medicines which u can get at any madicine shop lol (well ya bad example x_x)

and i am not a cash shopper pure ingame coins FTW.

@ Kokki even though u got two character which can kill me i still love you <3 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amaiae - Heavens Tear
    Amaiae - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but what exactly are these packs you all are talking about? I've been away from PWI for almost a year, playing on one of the sister games called Jade Dynasty. I don't remember there being any packs back then like you're all talking about.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but what exactly are these packs you all are talking about? I've been away from PWI for almost a year, playing on one of the sister games called Jade Dynasty. I don't remember there being any packs back then like you're all talking about.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php?title=Anniversary_Box#Token_of_Luck
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well ya i hated anni packs when they came out as they gave the cash shoppers a lot of advantages but then again those packs make the gaming life easier for all of us like b'fore u had to do cube to get chips now they are like medicines which u can get at any madicine shop lol (well ya bad example x_x)

and i am not a cash shopper pure ingame coins FTW.

@ Kokki even though u got two character which can kill me i still love you <3 xD

b:thanks

packs make me good money, i don't care too much about the items in them, i only got two event capes ( for my wiz and bm ) and the rest of my gear is farmed/chipped. i want packs to make money and cheap MP foods, i only got 1000 mp food left ><
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Os_city - Harshlands
    Os_city - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Show me the PACKS b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    when are the packs coming back ?b:sad

do we rly have teh 11th anniversary in 1 year ? :P
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    do we rly have teh 11th anniversary in 1 year ? :P

oO 11th ... i cant remember there have been so many anni packs sales ...

but it might be anniversay number 4 or 5 xD
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oO 11th ... i cant remember there have been so many anni packs sales ...

but it might be anniversay number 4 or 5 xD

well not annipacks just renamed em...same stuffs u get from em :D
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Some of us don't have enough coin to buy the 50 pack bundle. b:cry

Without that advantage, profit margins are so minuscule, that it's not even worth it (unless you stock up on gold before a pack sale).

Then grind out the money to do so. It's not hard. Also, I bought corals at 20 for 19 gold WAY before I could afford the 50 for 45 of the later corals/tigers...

It's not a huge profit, but it IS profit and I had the time to kill, then.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray