[Server Maintenance] 7-20-10 [Complete]

Comments

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Of the guilds you've been in, which was your favorite and why?

Thats a touch decision. Out of the three factions I've been in... the last two have been my favorite.

SkyLight because I met my boyfriend there, and the people I met there have been good friends since it died. Sure, I lost contact with PeaceMakerXI (miss him...), Brigander, and so many others... but the ones I am still in contact with... I adore them. Elve and Yrana are always there for me.

Equinox has been my faction since SkyLight died and Imprisoned and I left. The people here are great, and definitely the best faction on Dreamweaver. Great, hardworking people. I met so many people here and their friendships mean a lot to me. The TW is fun, and we will bring down the red monster.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sikex - Sanctuary
    Sikex - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Besides RedRaidrs, Vindicate is a home away from home! Love you guildies! b:dirty FTW!!!
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Leviathan cuz we haz Archo and we haz rolled the white beast and cuz we haz like 1000 names now like Levfamy, LeVarden, Levinfamiathan and Levardenfamiatino. oh oh oh and and we killed off the red beast b:thanks b:victory

FLAME ON!
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Christian Guild Church is my fav cause we can relax more and have more fun playing the game. MY heart will always burn for this awsome multiple MMO guild. The TeamSpeak is active and the ppl mature. In addition it has private servers for FPS games.

b:cute b:heart

It so good it's hard to beat even for the most hard core guilds in PWI (hard to believe but TW is ruining many potential good guilds and players out there).

b:victory
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well my favorite by far was DragonKin in Harshlands thinking about it. I said Fairytale at first, but Fairytale evolved out of DragonKin. DragonKin was really home for me, and I learned a lot from the people there.

Then when I went to Raging Tide, I joined Infamy and even now, I have to say it was by far my favorite (sorry to everybody in War xD). It was just... home. You know? But I'm sad now that we've all drifted apart and everybody I used to know hate me now b:sweat

But yeah! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My favourite has got to be _Legacy_

I met most of my close friends there. A great faction that has amazing leader and officers. We all help each other and anyone feels welcome. We are pretty crazy and love to have fun. I've been in it for almost a year and enjoying every minute of it. This faction has done a lot for it's members and one day it will be one of the best factions on Dreamweaver! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have a better maintnence discussion :D What would happen if we put Hamsta in one of those new Kung Zhu battle hamster arenasb:laugh
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ehh i honestly cant say...ive tried a few other factions but only 3 are ones i ever liked the most. first if Valkyrie but that was cause i help founded it with some friends (on my veno that is x3) i do miss ppl there but atleast they doin well :P. 2nd is Inversion(currently in :D) very strong family oriented faction that dont ever give up. and the 3rd one is Equinox....well mainly the one i knew when i joined but i wont get into that :P but basicly very strong very organized and dont ever give up*BRING DOWN THE RED BEST >:O*.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Ary
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Gambling on gambling. Aint life great.
  • Treorai - Raging Tide
    Treorai - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

10:00pm PDT until 12:00am PDT

Oh and don't forget to "Like" our PWI Facebook page!

And to start off the usual maintenance discussion...

I normally don't comment on the maintenance threads, but this question simply calls for it. Mysticism, always had trouble finding one that I felt suited to staying in before. Many of our members seem to have taken up permanent residence here, and I'm very happy to see how well we're doing. Several members working considerably hard to help recruit, others with their unique ideas, some just simply helpful and friendly. We've become a group of fun lunatics the way I see it, a nice family faction/guild.

A few of the main members to mention here list as; LadyHalo, been helping with recruiting a considerable amount, very helpful, and easily makes it to the the friend list of many members. Katozuma, often helping or at least trying to help, though LA isn't too good for tanking, as Arcane isn't either so I know the 'sorry, I can't tank that' feeling, but so far we've managed pretty well with finding a tank during times we don't have one. Many others also help readily, but Kato (Kate, as I like to call him) seems to end up doing so pretty often. And MrSyko for giving me a nice addition to my forum signature, lol.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something." - Plato
    "You don't talk much but when you do it's very strange comments" - MrSyko, aka "Fluffbutt"

"Lol, you ***!" - LadyHalo
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Gambling on gambling. Aint life great.

who'd have guessed =<
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ya! Tv catch-up!

And playing with my sisters new Alienware laptop :)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why not 10* orbs? 1* sux D:
  • __Akantos__ - Sanctuary
    __Akantos__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wow already alot of posts...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=778292
    everyone place your oppinion plz ^^
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Why doesn't the female/male fash match? I'm pretty sure females have the same looking fash as the barb does.
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So um... when are the fashion winners designs gonna be added into game? updates on Forest ruins? yada...yada...yada.... guess not huh?
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    DrSheets - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

10:00pm PDT until 12:00am PDT

Oh and don't forget to "Like" our PWI Facebook page!

And to start off the usual maintenance discussion...

too many to list o.o

!~ Da Sheet lady commith...
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    DrSheets - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Ary

Ary's on the prowl

!~ Da Sheets
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Why doesn't the female/male fash match? I'm pretty sure females have the same looking fash as the barb does.

your sig was too distracting for me to answer that questionb:thanks
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Of the guilds you've been in, which was your favorite and why?[/COLOR]

Absolute on Heaven's Tear. WesleyLeung had a knack for rallying some of the best players and giving us goals and finding profitable stuff to do together. It took us a mere 11 runs with very little preparation to get 10 gold medals for the Eden Trophy Mode cape. FF runs that he organized were typically 30-40m. There was no jumping through hoops to stay in the faction, no drama, and no having to address complaints from jealous fails outside of faction that whined when I didn't bend over for them. Absolute still has great people but their leadership, expectations, rules, and demands changed long after Wesley quit.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've been in two factions. First, I was in Armagedon until about last November or so, awesome times and awesome people. I've been in Equinox ever since, save for a failed experiment with some friends on Raging Tide. Love it here, best faction ever b:victory

www.equinox-dw.com, 90+
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *wonders where be the pics* <.<
    >.>
  • skeeter82
    skeeter82 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hey, I got a great idea. Give us more than a 300 second warning before shutting the server down so we're not in the middle of a TT boss when when we all get booted. That would be super awesome. K, thanks, bye.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL, Maintenance is at the same time every week. Plan your runs accordingly.
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Omerta on Harshlands is amazing. its the best guild i have been in.
    I mean there is virtually no drama. its a big family. full of fun and insane people lolb:heartb:flowerb:flower and most of the highest levels help build it so we are really close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skeeter82
    edited July 2010
    AWESOME, I get to be a troll now. First off, PWI does NOT go down for maintenance every week. There have been numerous occasions where the server didn't go down. Second, this is the only game I've ever played that didn't give a 30 minute to an hour warning before server maintenance. And third, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Never said PWI has maintenance every week. Every week that PWI has maintenance, it's at the same time. Expect it.

Also....

Factionless so can't answer the OP's question. ;P
  • skeeter82
    edited July 2010
    I haven't QQed about anything all day. Just let me have this oneb:pleased
  • saramayfair2
    saramayfair2 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Someone is a smarty pants ^^^^^^^^^