Vipeer - Harshlands
Vipeer - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Hello i am new here....

What is the best pvp class, and say build 2 plzzz.

Second question what class have best AoE?
Post edited by Vipeer - Harshlands on

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    class: Credit Card

aoe: wizard
    i like potato
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hello i am new here....

What is the best pvp class, and say build 2 plzzz.

Second question what class have best AoE?

Refer to my signature. The cashshopasorus rex is the best pvp class.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • KamiGoesWild - Lost City
    KamiGoesWild - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well you guys are incredibly helpful...
    Tbh, there is no best PvP class, as they're all good in their own way.
    Erm, best AoE... That may be Barbs with Arma actually? Not sure.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Best PvP class?

Currently Sin, Barb, and BM.
    But truely there is no "best" only the person who is playing the class can decide whether their "best" or "Good" or "bad".

Best AoE?

Dmg wise....Wizard
    Amount wise.....BM
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Best PvP class?

B

*cough*... mm... sins and bms are for the most part two shots.

but yeah barbs are nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Roriror: Maybe on lost city....but most over here in HT....For a cleric to 1-2 shot them they need a +7-+10 wep and most, if not all, their end-game gear finished, equiped, and +'d to about 6.

This mainly being based on the fact I know a lot of BM's love to +10 their gear, and +10 their wep @_@....
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Barb has the strongest Aoe, blademasters have the most skills and aoe. (bm takes 80mil+ to max skills, not including price of books)
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Best PvP class?

But truely there is no "best" only the person who is playing the class can decide whether their "best" or "Good" or "bad".

Best AoE?

Dmg wise....Wizard
    Amount wise.....BM

barbs actually have more aoes, bms are just able to link them together better, although im pretty good at linking mine. meaning bms can face roll there aoes and be fine, barbs have to actually work to link them b:chuckle
    Barb has the strongest Aoe, blademasters have the most skills and aoe. (bm takes 80mil+ to max skills, not including price of books)

a barbs Armageddon is only strong if they have lots and lots of hp/mp if you don't work on that Armageddon will be fail b:sad pvp i can hit 20k crit (without zerk i use tt99goldaxes) on low p def arcane, 9-10k crits on higher p def arcane b:dirty ( and i don't have to great of hp)
  • SLITNOT - Heavens Tear
    SLITNOT - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    barbs actually have more aoes, bms are just able to link them together better, although im pretty good at linking mine. meaning bms can face roll there aoes and be fine, barbs have to actually work to link them b:chuckle

a barbs Armageddon is only strong if they have lots and lots of hp/mp if you don't work on that Armageddon will be fail b:sad pvp i can hit 20k crit (without zerk i use tt99goldaxes) on low p def arcane, 9-10k crits on higher p def arcane b:dirty ( and i don't have to great of hp)

I thinking like 5 of those barb aoes do dmg the others are all Chi and other things.