TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love the orange. I don't see why so many people dislike it. (well at least a few people have commented on it in factionchat.)
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Isaie - Sanctuary
    Isaie - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mwahaha double post

Enelysion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDK52gZm5Fc

b:cute

Thank was pretty beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yea I'm Riah. b:bye
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mwahaha double post

Enelysion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDK52gZm5Fc

b:cute

woot nicely done b:cute especially liked mass spark and mass love, awesome :P have ss of liquid doing sparks like that, always look beautiful b:dirty
    omg what were the lonely people doing then 8 couples were standing on the bridge O,.,O must've been lonely :>
    best tw video so far!

forgot to add: liquid vs neffies 8-12 mins, thats almost a win right :P other tws should get better and better just bad i will be on vacation for 2-3 weeks :>
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Grats again LG =3

And grats to Liquid too for their minutes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

BEER
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Ty >.> not just any minutes, golden minutes, finally after long time we pushed them back, breached their gate, scratched their crystal to 85%, and made it pretty much solo b:victory
    neffies getting weaker and liquid getting way stronger and more organised, now the fun tws should start ^^ hope wont loose 100members while im on vacation tho..
    p.s. who knows any normal game recorders? gamecam gave me 22 Trojan viruses with all the cracks...
    p.s.s. Jiblet - you must love Liquid if you love Beer :D
    >> going to buy some, work day just finished :P
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Iggy, check out Fraps. Free version on the website (Google it) and you can get a cracked full version very easily from torrents.

The free version only allows a short time of recording I believe.

Jiblet, friend was selling Sage DP, I pm'd you a few times, he told me he heard you quit.
    Can't say I expect a reply from here, but whatever.
    Confirm/Deny
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ig I used camtasia studio free version back when I was in Outlaw to record our TW video's, it's pretty reliable and doesn't slow down gameplay really (make sure game booster is on though). Apart from that fraps is also good, just watch for cracks etc - virii central as you well know :(

Grats to all in TW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Any windows 7 users have a good video editing software to recommend? I'd like to start cranking out all the footage I've been getting x3
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Strifles n_n
    Kibbies uses win movie maker, but replaced the 7version with Vista (more user friendly)

Ima check it out too, as I have some stupid footage I wanna upload soon. (Mostly me dead <_<)
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Strifles n_n
    Kibbies uses win movie maker, but replaced the 7version with Vista (more user friendly)

Ima check it out too, as I have some stupid footage I wanna upload soon. (Mostly me dead <_<)

Can you just download this off the windows website? :o
    I tried to get an older version of windows movie maker, but it said I could only get it from a windows update of an older windows OS :x
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I'm not sure strifles. I can't check now, im on my phone D: have a look around I guess. Maybe CNET.download.com
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm not sure strifles. I can't check now, im on my phone D: have a look around I guess. Maybe CNET.download.com
    reminds me of a sweet snack i dont know why
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    You mean he's not the sweet snack? D:
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    ty Shev and Pretty, will have to try, hope no more viruses :>

strife lol - just now paid attention where your signature comes from.. Lelouch Vi Brittania - Code Geass b:laugh don't use your Geass power on us plz b:shocked
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Iggy, check out Fraps. Free version on the website (Google it) and you can get a cracked full version very easily from torrents.

The free version only allows a short time of recording I believe.

Jiblet, friend was selling Sage DP, I pm'd you a few times, he told me he heard you quit.
    Can't say I expect a reply from here, but whatever.
    Confirm/Deny

DENIED!! I've not played much the last couple of weeks as I've been out to a load of gigs and other RL stuff but I've definitely not quit. As I'm not in a TW fac right now I'm not as visible and not getting up at 3am for TW on a weekend is lovely, but I'll be back in action soon.

Oh, and if any decent TW fac doesn't have a written app and wants a killah wizzy, gimme a shout or throw me a mail ingame (written fac apps are against my morals, religion, karma, principles, and BEERb:laugh)
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I want you Jib <3
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2010

BEER

Jib Jib ^^b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Any windows 7 users have a good video editing software to recommend? I'd like to start cranking out all the footage I've been getting x3

Sony Vista or Adobe Premiere + After Effects if you want to get fancy.

For basic editing and cutting just use Windows Movie Maker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    strife lol - just now paid attention where your signature comes from.. Lelouch Vi Brittania - Code Geass b:laugh don't use your Geass power on us plz b:shocked

That series is overrated as ****. The second season wasn't even worth watching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

omg die shand x__x

Lelouch <3

Oh, thanks for the movie info... hater -.-
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I watched about half the first season of code geass. It was pretty cool, but i lost interest. Have started on shakugan no shana. I think thats the one anyway. First ep was badass.
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

edited July 2010
    omg die shand x__x

Lelouch <3

Oh, thanks for the movie info... hater -.-

At the end of that series C.C. was probably the only character I still liked. Everyone else turned into raging homos...

Admittedly, Cheese-Kun is extremely cute.

If you want a good series go watch Mushi-Shi or something... stay away from Death Note copies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    At the end of that series C.C. was probably the only character I still liked. Everyone else turned into raging homos...

Admittedly, Cheese-Kun is extremely cute.

If you want a good series go watch Mushi-Shi or something... stay away from Death Note copies.

Hate death note :x Will check out the suggestions. Currently enjoying Soul Eater ;3

C.C <3
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lucky Star b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    my gf was watching this Code while i was playing pwi :P i liked the last episode where Lelouch commanded every single human to kill himself b:victory
    Jiblet - join Liquid, damn were a good faction but need more tw people >.> have plenty of neffies to shoot at every weekend..
    best i liked were prolly full metal and avatar air bender :P and also spirited away, princess mononoke, and dragon ballz :D (my gf rly hates the last one and loves the others... cant Make her to download dbz)
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I want you Jib <3

Awww thanks cutie-pie, but you know Dan needs you for the mancaveb:laugh
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Well the second season what's that bad. But at least it was all linked well. Didn't leave too much out of the main story. Of course it makes one to wonder what will happen now that his sister was in charge. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    my gf was watching this Code while i was playing pwi :P i liked the last episode where Lelouch commanded every single human to kill himself b:victory
    Jiblet - join Liquid, damn were a good faction but need more tw people >.> have plenty of neffies to shoot at every weekend..
    best i liked were prolly full metal and avatar air bender :P and also spirited away, princess mononoke, and dragon ballz :D (my gf rly hates the last one and loves the others... cant Make her to download dbz)

DBZ has been done and redone and redone to death... Toriyama should just pull a disney and say lock it up for about 5 years and then bring it back out lol. Good choices on the others. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]