In a crisis

Options
FloraFang - Harshlands
FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
so i was reading a thread earlier about someone wanting a critque on armor they'll be using till lvl90 to save up for a herc. That got me thinking i should do the same so far i have the cape of turan and sleeves of sea captain still trying to find stepphen wolf lord's cape and dark pants of hades no luck at all. On top of that i haven't the slightest idea how i'm going to get my endless ambiguity maybe someone could help me wih that? and by 90 i want the wheel of denied fate so advice on how to approach that would be nice.
Not to mention an incredible money crunch atm so i was wondering where would be some good places to grind at my lvl?
sorry if there maybe a thread on this somewhere maybe you an just put the link to it thanks:Db:bye
oh almost forgot at what lvl wikk i be able to do FC and what arethe req?
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    search button.

Get wheel of life at level 80>wheel of denied fate. otherwise if you get the endless ambiguity you have to re-do everything once you hit level 90.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm on the same server as you and I see the molds for that stuff for 200-300k a lot in AH and catshops.

You can grind up the much coin very quickly.

I went the endless ambiguity route and regretted it for the already stated reasons. I had to remake everything in order to get 99 gold glaive.

Grind spots: the bats ( minions of alucar) over the altar of disbelief in the swamps. They are lvl 68-69 flying mobs. On ground, village of naught is where i did most of my grinding at lvl 70ish. You can farm mats at the same time =].

Both areas are frequently camped by PKers, so keep your eye on the mini-map.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I went the Endless Ambiguity path and ended up with the Mirage. It's ok for me because I plan on rank rather than nirvana for my next weapon, and the Mirage I can use on my Wiz or possibly future Cleric.

I wouldn't invest too much in equips. We get really good quest rewards / rank equips and there is good cheap stuff in AH. Maybe look ahead at quest reward items in a guide.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you want some money? sell you tauran cape, its a waste of an equipment slot of a magic class. they are expensive and valuable because of the +250 mag def, which does next to nothing for arcane armor wearers who already have around 6k magic defense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you want some money? sell you tauran cape, its a waste of an equipment slot of a magic class. they are expensive and valuable because of the +250 mag def, which does next to nothing for arcane armor wearers who already have around 6k magic defense

okay that sounds like a good idea do you know how much they go for? btw it's still a mold haven't gotten around to finding the mats yet lol
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Was gonna comment that also but got distracted. I've asked some mage classes why they wear one and got the reply once that they regularly tank magic mobs. Well, BH Metal and Fire are full of those magic mobs and I'm often the main tank. I considered getting one for that purpose since I don't always have a Barb buff there and sometimes hit some sacrificials. It wouldn't make sense though to have a survival cape with HP shards and that though. I just refined my -ch ornaments from +2 -> +3 with the low cost of mirages these days instead. Mdef is ~9k unbuffed.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    okay that sounds like a good idea do you know how much they go for? btw it's still a mold haven't gotten around to finding the mats yet lol

The tauren cape isn't worth nearly as much as it used to be.

On HL server the mold sells for around 4 mill average. In the old days before BH flooded the market with molds, that cape sold for 15 mill at least.
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    btw i finally got around to killing a boss at night scream island and stayed there for a while killing mobs it seems as though the drop rates are good could this be another good place to grind?

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Grinding on nightscream is ok.

Problem is: that is where most BMs go to grind and the occasional grind/ zhen party and it gets camped a lot by higher lvls that want easy PKs to increase their red hours and/or PvP rankings.

Lame.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yeah - mighscream is a good place to grind - but it's quite small so it's often quite crowded. There's room for 2 or 3 grinding groups there, tops.

It's where I go when I need soup.