Using socketstones ("old" style o.o)

Tayalka - Heavens Tear
Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Heho

Uhm since the first Anni-packs came out (or maybe a 'lil bit after? dunno), there is a NPC named "Boutique Agent" who exchange socket stones and where u can use those.
Just because I cannot remember: where or how did u use socketstones before this NPC were created? oO There was another way, right? But I rly cannot remember xDD

Ty 4 help ^_^
~Roses are red,
violetts are blue,
God made me beautiful,
but what happend to you?~
b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Tayalka - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Heho

Uhm since the first Anni-packs came out (or maybe a 'lil bit after? dunno), there is a NPC named "Boutique Agent" who exchange socket stones and where u can use those.
    Just because I cannot remember: where or how did u use socketstones before this NPC were created? oO There was another way, right? But I rly cannot remember xDD

Ty 4 help ^_^

That NPC has been in the game as long as I can remember. There is another NPC where you can make aerogear with aerogear tickets, but the tickets haven't been released so he's kinda pointless until then.

Socket stones we just got in boutique.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    That NPC has been in the game as long as I can remember. There is another NPC where you can make aerogear with aerogear tickets, but the tickets haven't been released so he's kinda pointless until then.

Socket stones we just got in boutique.

Sure? I play like nearly 1 1/2 years and I cannot remember, that the Boutique Agent was the whole time there :/ others think the same but also cannot remember exactly...
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yup. It's Boutique Agent, not Pack Agent. They just added the Luck options.
    [insert sig here]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Until tokens were introduced, socket stones were a cash shop only item.
    azurluen wrote: »
    Yup. It's Boutique Agent, not Pack Agent. They just added the Luck options.

The Luck tab has been there way before the 1st packs came out. Just nobody paid attention to it because tokens were not available. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah the agent has been there and in 1k and other places around the game world there are npcs that are supposed to do things, but don't because the stuff hasn't been implemented into the game yet... like monthly horse race or aero gear tickets or archo arena
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    really o.o...uh okay ty all =)
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The Luck tab has been there way before the 1st packs came out. Just nobody paid attention to it because tokens were not available. b:bye

I paid attention to it. I was always curious about the items, and whether they would ever introduce a means of acquiring them...Then Anniversary Packs came out, and I stopped caring.