The World is Changing!!!

Options

Comments

• Epeenor - Raging Tide
    Epeenor - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love logging on and seeing Archosaur painted orange. b:pleasedb:dirtyb:bye
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Profile system, bruh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love logging on and seeing Archosaur painted orange. b:pleasedb:dirtyb:bye

Well enjoy it for the next 5 days LeBarbarian.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love logging on and seeing Archosaur painted orange.

I love killing you with your terribad HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The World is Changing... The Zulu's are coming... b:shocked
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't get what this thread is about...(this applies to most of the threads in RT forum)

Only 1 in every 6 posts are relevant to the topic, which I think is about Nuff bragging about a win over QQme, (which in my opinion, this is a free-forum. Don't go all 'tall-poppy' and say that it was a gank win. A win's a win in my eyes. People can post whatever they want. They wanna troll and get you angry? Don't bother replying then and end up claiming that their epeen was too long for you to handle)

Then of course you DO reply, and start comparing so called 'duels' (woo hoo you an archer beat a Blademaster, even when blademaster as a class sound so much cooler...no 'bowmaster') or claiming about how they cannot TW properly (how would you know? what to do in a TW is mostly 'opiniated'. If a BM doesn't want to stun or go after squishies, so what.)

The rest were just 'I duelled you, I beat you/even though I have 'terribad' armor and while I spent 100 000 days working for my gear, you spend 100 100 days working for yours. Probability says that I should lose to you. (And if you do lose to him, you say 'there u go, I couldn't have won anyway'. Look at Iago in Othello)

What the **** is up with all these internet comments like 'terribad, TL;DR, QQmoar, lolumad, cool story bro, noob, etc.

'whatisthisidonteven' ---> finish the **** sentence. You don't even WHAT? Understand?

They are rude. It's worse if you say 'tl;dr' but end up quoting the guy anyway. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. I'm sure countless parents have said that again and again. People spend time posting, respect that. If they are so called 'trolling', or posting without and aim other than to incite more anger, then just ignore the post.

I guess in an online world it's ok to be rude since the guy can't reach across and smack you across the head. Imagine MP's in Parliament going 'cool story bro' after the opposition just said something or 'QQmoar' after a citizen complains about taxes.

Moral of the story: people should be able to smack others across the internet - it'll reduce rudeness in online MMOs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You spelled 'men' wrong.

i men mudkipz? wut?

whatisthisidonteven
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't get what this thread is about...(this applies to most of the threads in RT forum)

Only 1 in every 6 posts are relevant to the topic, which I think is about Nuff bragging about a win over QQme, (which in my opinion, this is a free-forum. Don't go all 'tall-poppy' and say that it was a gank win. A win's a win in my eyes. People can post whatever they want. They wanna troll and get you angry? Don't bother replying then and end up claiming that their epeen was too long for you to handle)

Then of course you DO reply, and start comparing so called 'duels' (woo hoo you an archer beat a Blademaster, even when blademaster as a class sound so much cooler...no 'bowmaster') or claiming about how they cannot TW properly (how would you know? what to do in a TW is mostly 'opiniated'. If a BM doesn't want to stun or go after squishies, so what.)

The rest were just 'I duelled you, I beat you/even though I have 'terribad' armor and while I spent 100 000 days working for my gear, you spend 100 100 days working for yours. Probability says that I should lose to you. (And if you do lose to him, you say 'there u go, I couldn't have won anyway'. Look at Iago in Othello)

What the **** is up with all these internet comments like 'terribad, TL;DR, QQmoar, lolumad, cool story bro, noob, etc.

They are rude. It's worse if you say 'tl;dr' but end up quoting the guy anyway. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. I'm sure countless parents have said that again and again. People spend time posting, respect that. If they are so called 'trolling', or posting without and aim other than to incite more anger, then just ignore the post.

I guess in an online world it's ok to be rude since the guy can't reach across and smack you across the head. Imagine MP's in Parliament going 'cool story bro' after the opposition just said something or 'QQmoar' after a citizen complains about taxes.

Moral of the story: people should be able to smack others across the internet - it'll reduce rudeness in online MMOs.

tl;dr

also, cool story bro
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Zulu or gtfo. b:shocked
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

@Ambition

Levi = Racism

Just care less abt them b:cute

b:sad

/10char
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaHealanator - Raging Tide
    DaHealanator - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you gotta admit its nice that we're in a server than can at least host this much dramab:victory

back when nefarious was owning the **** outa sanctuary, there were no threads like this in forums because there was no possible way nef could be beat. at least in RT server, qqme and levi fights are debatable (as long as qqme is defending 2+ fronts).

And who cares if one of them brags? the fact that they think the rest of the server even cares, just shows how self-centered some of their members really are. Let me, a nooby, NON-FACTOR (noticed you guys like throwing this phrase around), lvl 68 cleric, just tell you guys from a not-so-great-tw-faction viewpoint, that your bragging, ganking, etc really doesnt matter

and why is everyone so worked up over this ganking stuff anyways? seems like a sound stragedy. Levi hasnt claimed to be the stronger faction, why should they be expected to fight like one?

And as for people calling QQme stuff like QQfamy, and Leviathan being called Leviafamy or whatever, does it really matter? Were the Infamy faction members expected to go factionless for the rest of the pwi careers? should they had gone to lvl 1 or 2 factions where the highest lvl was 60? they worked hard, and payed ALOT of irl cash to get to a high nuf lvl to join infamy, when it disbanded they deserved to join a new superpower.

Oh and one day when Leviathan and QQme disbands (as all superpowers eventually do) will the members be expected to join a fail faction rather than the next up and coming faction?

Idk, jus seems to me, a non serious gamer who doesnt max his credit card for a game, that worrying about honour, integredy, etc more than how much fun your having sounds really really stupid.

Flame the shet outa me for this post if you want, i dnt care lol.

Btw, if you do decide to flame this post:
    1) kinda sad. Im a defensless noob
    2) no nerd jargon pl0x. I needed an e-dictionary to understand half what was being said in this threadb:surrender
    3) you have to include the words/phrases noob, non-factor, roflcakes, and gankaliscous, but they cant be aimed directly at me (i.e your a noob, your a non-factor, etc)

Have fun with that b:laugh
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you gotta admit its nice that we're in a server than can at least host this much dramab:victory

back when nefarious was owning the **** outa sanctuary, there were no threads like this in forums because there was no possible way nef could be beat. at least in RT server, qqme and levi fights are debatable (as long as qqme is defending 2+ fronts).

And who cares if one of them brags? the fact that they think the rest of the server even cares, just shows how self-centered some of their members really are. Let me, a nooby, NON-FACTOR (noticed you guys like throwing this phrase around), lvl 68 cleric, just tell you guys from a not-so-great-tw-faction viewpoint, that your bragging, ganking, etc really doesnt matter

and why is everyone so worked up over this ganking stuff anyways? seems like a sound stragedy. Levi hasnt claimed to be the stronger faction, why should they be expected to fight like one?

And as for people calling QQme stuff like QQfamy, and Leviathan being called Leviafamy or whatever, does it really matter? Were the Infamy faction members expected to go factionless for the rest of the pwi careers? should they had gone to lvl 1 or 2 factions where the highest lvl was 60? they worked hard, and payed ALOT of irl cash to get to a high nuf lvl to join infamy, when it disbanded they deserved to join a new superpower.

Oh and one day when Leviathan and QQme disbands (as all superpowers eventually do) will the members be expected to join a fail faction rather than the next up and coming faction?

Idk, jus seems to me, a non serious gamer who doesnt max his credit card for a game, that worrying about honour, integredy, etc more than how much fun your having sounds really really stupid.

Flame the shet outa me for this post if you want, i dnt care lol.

Btw, if you do decide to flame this post:
    1) kinda sad. ima defensless noob:sad
    2) no nerd jargon pl0x. I needed an e-dictionary to understand half what was being said in this threadb:surrender
    3) you have to include the words/phrases noob, non-factor, roflcakes, and gankaliscous, but they cant be aimed directly at me (i.e your a noob, your a non-factor, etc)

Have fun with that b:laugh

Server couldn't stop Nef b/c no balls, and more importantly they thought they couldn't. A slave is free when he thinks he is.

YOur post is good , but since when did it not b/c fun to not care about honor, integrity etc. its something like role playing.

No one is upset over ganks, but as for who is stronger, the week they beat us, their 80 flat out killed our 80. I was waiting behind the line of battle with my catapults, waiting for us to soften them up a little bit, but they killed everyone in our push and i used the monty python strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why do people always bring up older servers?

"Back when I was a kid, we had levinfamuvarqqmiathanseidon faction who had 9999 lands and 200 lv150s, they stomped the map, and we were grateful!1!1"

tl;dr gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    whatisthisidontevenb:shocked
  • Narue - Harshlands
    Narue - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think QQme lost cuz Hater wasnt there :/

Also lol at ambitions 1081 PvP kills
    i had about that caunt at lvl 90 before i got a nix <3

Kinda wierd that QQme is still winning some in TW cuz like lucifer and some other cashshoppers left QQme no?

im Outdated on what is happening on Rt sry b:bye
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Stuff

'whatisthisidonteven' ---> finish the **** sentence. You don't even WHAT? Understand?

Stuff.

You made your first sentence quite validated by the rest of your post.

What is this I don't even.

That's supposed to be unfinished like that. Lrn2internet.

Also, tl;dr and cool story bro.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think QQme lost cuz Hater wasnt there :/

Also lol at ambitions 1081 PvP kills
    i had about that caunt at lvl 90 before i got a nix <3

Kinda wierd that QQme is still winning some in TW cuz like lucifer and some other cashshoppers left QQme no?

im Outdated on what is happening on Rt sry b:bye

Hi, welcome to PvE server where 98% of the population is blue name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Like you, Ambi?b:chuckle
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    back when nefarious was owning the **** outa sanctuary, there were no threads like this in forums because there was no possible way nef could be beat.

Um, the faction I was in (legendary) had a 3 month stalemate with nef(the big red) last summer till most of us quit the server/game in september.

Server couldn't stop Nef b/c no balls, and more importantly they thought they couldn't. A slave is free when he thinks he is.

Actually they tried but got owned regardless . It took the whole server 7-8 months after the big red's equal opponent fell to beat them and their still the #2 now . And that was because they were kinda bored of defending so many attacks weekly :P

Servers like that are " do what the server wants or you're against us " which is very stupid if you ask me .

Our faction played the " good guys " role and started doing what the server wants , had a great reputation yet when most of us quit and it showed signs of weakness it was shown no mercy by the rest of the server .

Morale of this : doing what the server wants sucks ... it's good to keep an eye on it's situation but don't stray from your main goal which is doing what's best for your own faction .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    and payed ALOT of irl cash to get to a high nuf lvl to join infamy

We did? I don't remember that.

I suppose you think every 90+ with half decent gear spent money to get to that point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's not necessarily rude as it is childish. It's not even a "game forum" problem in itself, there are countless other forums where this doesn't apply. Most of the people here don't even know how to properly use the "internet memes", they just saw it once without getting the proper context now they spam it to no end.

You know, they have to be "cool" and play with "the gang" or they'll feel "left out". Like what happens when a kid is under peer pressure -- they won't admit it of course. I mean if they don't, they'll never be the cool kids on the block.

People don't say QQmoar in RL because it only makes them look like a fool. I've found it pretty impossible to lead an intelligent discussion on the RT forums -- and I say this because I've no idea why these are troll infested a lot more compared to the others. It's either filled with drama, and where it receives a typical internet meme response (hey, you have to be cool after all! grats on being cool with the rest of the gang), or a complete nonsense thread like all 99999999 others.

I realize spamming can be fun at times, but I wonder if people in here even know how to properly spam to be funny... all I see is trying to ACT cool like idiots by copy-pasting whatever memes you find, and in other times just post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that stuff. If you want to spam, make a thread dedicated for it, and stay in there. Ah well since when have kids actually grown up that fast.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's not necessarily rude as it is childish. It's not even a "game forum" problem in itself, there are countless other forums where this doesn't apply. Most of the people here don't even know how to properly use the "internet memes", they just saw it once without getting the proper context now they spam it to no end.

You know, they have to be "cool" and play with "the gang" or they'll feel "left out". Like what happens when a kid is under peer pressure -- they won't admit it of course. I mean if they don't, they'll never be the cool kids on the block.

People don't say QQmoar in RL because it only makes them look like a fool. I've found it pretty impossible to lead an intelligent discussion on the RT forums -- and I say this because I've no idea why these are troll infested a lot more compared to the others. It's either filled with drama, and where it receives a typical internet meme response (hey, you have to be cool after all! grats on being cool with the rest of the gang), or a complete nonsense thread like all 99999999 others.

I realize spamming can be fun at times, but I wonder if people in here even know how to properly spam to be funny... all I see is trying to ACT cool like idiots by copy-pasting whatever memes you find, and in other times just post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that stuff. If you want to spam, make a thread dedicated for it, and stay in there. Ah well since when have kids actually grown up that fast.
    The reason you can't find a decent argument on these forums is because you're a complete moron.

And we all know the rules about arguing with idiots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Rawrgh (no i cant quote I never use forums XD)

No I know afew who didnt, and whether or not your one of them no one will really ever know since gold buying is a private transaction.

And you also have to admit, even if you didnt oracle/hper exp your way to that level, that a large majority of 90+ will admit they did.

So in my post I wasnt about to make another paragraph and explain that you specifically we'rnt a cash shopper.

Oh and if you didnt pay with irl cash, you defintly payed with your time, because the oracle users, etc defintly got more time to have fun once they were done with their training. Ijs

Oh and to Mann, I used to be in sanc, and I had a wiz who was lvl 91 in Regi. I'll tell you straight up, Leg had nef worried for about, ohhhh, 1-2months? But after that nef went back to systematically wiping all other factions off the map. The simple fact is- there was too much power in nef. Sometimes we got lucky and an officer wouldnt wake up on time for the TW, but for the most part we were bumraped. Until, that is, Nef got bored. and dont think no one had balls- lots of people put everything they had into those wars, but nef simply had too much firepower.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

My few Brain cells dead by reading your post.. oh gawd what a waste of time b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The reason you can't find a decent argument on these forums is because you're a complete moron.

And we all know the rules about arguing with idiots.

i loled irl *** dont do that while im eating D:<
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options

this is a game ppl come to the forums/game to have fun...wanna have an intelligent log off and talk with rl ppl or get drunk and talk about the world peace or religion jk, like most ppl do...

nao tl; dr...cool bro story ^^

ps when r we going to FC? >_< pm me ****
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh and I'm kinda sad no one flamed me b:sad
    Was specifically looking forward to someone using the word gankaliscous b:chuckle

oh and why do people bite on the bait Nuff_Said throws out there so easily?

He's obviously trying to get a response outa you guys, and you keep giving him ample attention.

If his comments were really that stupid, you dont need to reply to every post he makes, and you CERTAINLY dont need to even post on a thread he makes.

I personally dont know Nuff_Said at all, but obviously he's important to you guys (from a non-factor viewpoint). Exspecially if you feel compelled to hound down and critisize every post he makes. IJS

I'll probally recieve some massaive flame/denials for stating this, but I feel I have to do it. Here comes some truth b:shutup

Please remeber- these are the viewpoints of a nooby nonfactor, so try to not to go too hard on me.

Truth: Your all a bunch of 20+ year old gamers whose best years are behind them and are currently leading boring as hell lives. The only real fun you get outa life isnt even the game, so much as the drama that comes out of it. And when whatever conflict is resolved and the drama stops, you guys feel very very empty. So you come to the forums and spam/troll the living **** out of eachother to start some more drama and validate yourselves.

Now for...THE NOOB'S CHOICE AWARDS
    this is the section where I say who that above paragraph doesnt apply to.
    Our winner is....
    Mann! Mann has won this impressive reward for exhibiting self control on forums, not spamming/trolling, keeping himself civilized, and even when he doesnt share a viewpoint with someone, responding to them in a mature manner.
    Mann is by no means the "perfect" forum user, but as far as the RT forums go, he is the best frequent poster I have seen thus far.

EDIT: oh and my old rules apply. you have to use the words noob, non-factor, roflcakes, and gankaliscous if you wish to flame me. play nice now :)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Rawrgh (no i cant quote I never use forums XD)

No I know afew who didnt, and whether or not your one of them no one will really ever know since gold buying is a private transaction.

And you also have to admit, even if you didnt oracle/hper exp your way to that level, that a large majority of 90+ will admit they did.

So in my post I wasnt about to make another paragraph and explain that you specifically we'rnt a cash shopper.

Oh and if you didnt pay with irl cash, you defintly payed with your time, because the oracle users, etc defintly got more time to have fun once they were done with their training. Ijs

Oh and to Mann, I used to be in sanc, and I had a wiz who was lvl 91 in Regi. I'll tell you straight up, Leg had nef worried for about, ohhhh, 1-2months? But after that nef went back to systematically wiping all other factions off the map. The simple fact is- there was too much power in nef. Sometimes we got lucky and an officer wouldnt wake up on time for the TW, but for the most part we were bumraped. Until, that is, Nef got bored. and dont think no one had balls- lots of people put everything they had into those wars, but nef simply had too much firepower.
    A few maybe but the majority of 90+ don't cash shop or spent very little to get there.

Your just some lazy low level who likes to live in the delusion that everyone that gets to a high level and gets good gear cash shopped for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Rawrgh
    How is it "lazy" to not obsess on a game? rofl

I mean come on, you make it sound like the game is supposed to be my JOB or WORK.

Look, I log on for the enjoyment, and I enjoy leveling slowly and spending time with friends. And like I said before, even if you didnt pay with real life cash, you defintly payed with your time. Theres no denying that, this game DOES take time.

And I stand by my guns- I still think alot of the 90+ oracled/hyper exp their way there
    Oh and please note the context I said that in. I was refering to people in the Infamy faction, which would of been months ago. The server hasnt been open that long, and when you think of how many high lvls there was in Infamy, and how small time it took them to become such high levels, you cant help but think that most of them oracled.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Truth: Your all a bunch of 20+ year old gamers whose best years are behind them and are currently leading boring as hell lives. The only real fun you get outa life isnt even the game, so much as the drama that comes out of it. And when whatever conflict is resolved and the drama stops, you guys feel very very empty. So you come to the forums and spam/troll the living **** out of eachother to start some more drama and validate yourselves.

me is 20+ and im still living my best years D:... ground old ppl gotta wrk :/ but imo the drama is funny and is a + of this game ;D i do use the forums while i wrk cuz im bored, cant play that much cuz of rl u know partys, girls, sex, alcohol things that a lot of teenagers that r "in their best years" dont do ^^ but thats me