Sins are the best pvp class

Rated_PG - Harshlands
Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9100632&posted=1#post9100632

Look at the poll results to this link, the voters don't lie, sins, are the best b:pleased gf
E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
Post edited by Rated_PG - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lovecraft - Lost City
    Lovecraft - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9100632&posted=1#post9100632

Look at the poll results to this link, the voters don't lie, sins, are the best b:pleased gf

Hands down.
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    we all know... b:pleased

since we have stealth + 5seconds stun (6 seconds on demon headhunt) + stun jump we can kill everything :D
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Hands down.
    we all know... b:pleased

Yes,...yes we do b:laugh
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

• _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Endgame it becomes much easier to counter sins in 1 on 1
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RONG !!!

THE BEST CLASS FOR PVP IS ARCHER !!!

NEVER SAY SINS R BEST FOR PK, TAT MAKES ME LOOK NOOB

N THE WORST CLASS FOR PVP IS NOT CLERIC, IT IS THE RETARRDED BMs THEY HIT LIKE KITTENS N DIE IN WAN SHOT BY WIZZYS

SINS R NOT GOOD FOR PVP, THEY R ONLY GOOD IF U CS

THEY DON HAVE RANGE, HP, DEF, N NO MAG ATKS, THEY R THE WORST AFTER BM !!!
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    RONG !!!

N THE WORST CLASS FOR PVP IS NOT CLERIC, IT IS THE RETARRDED BMs THEY HIT LIKE KITTENS N DIE IN WAN SHOT BY WIZZYS

full caps is against conduct, read the rules hun. If you think sins are so fail re roll please, you won't be hurting me, go play as an archer, or whatever, theres no need to whine just because you can't pk ppl your lvl Q.Q, sorry but it had to be said
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    RONG !!!

ok i think its only sarcasm but i react anyway XD
    archer have range but stealth>range and they get less chance for crit and less chance in defense too than sin (they could be 1shoted and dont have good dodge buffs likle focused mind or tidal) and same hp/def than archer.

bm also dont have mattack but they kill each other with mattack genie skills - lv79 skills increse there crit+HF+genie magic skill if crit then very nice damage (a +5 gear 9x guy with luck 1 shot the another bm when another bm use pdef sutra)
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rated probably voted for sin 50 times on all his characters lol. In any case, I think sins are one of the best PK classes but in TW they aren't that great. If you've ever been to a TW with a sin, all they really do is scout or pick off robes 1 by 1 and hope they can restealth before 10 people gank them.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Rated probably voted for sin 50 times on all his characters lol. In any case, I think sins are one of the best PK classes but in TW they aren't that great. If you've ever been to a TW with a sin, all they really do is scout or pick off robes 1 by 1 and hope they can restealth before 10 people gank them.

o.o how did you know b:sadb:surrender xD
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In any case, I think sins are one of the best PK classes but in TW they aren't that great. If you've ever been to a TW with a sin, all they really do is scout or pick off robes 1 by 1 and hope they can restealth before 10 people gank them.

actually sins are good in tw too, but the problem is once they are out of stealth they instantly get ganked by 10 or more people, which makes them die really fast. Although this doesnt mean that i's bad for the tw that the sins get ganked! Yes the sin will die pretty sure but haveing lots of their dds focused on one sin makes u able to take out some of their people meanwhile so its like 1 sin of yours dies and 3 of their dds die.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rong !!!

Archers R Best For Tw N For Pvp

If Sins Is Bad For Tw, Then Wat Good R They For Pvp?

Archers R Good For Tw, There For Good For Pvp !!!
  • Rawyne - Sanctuary
    Rawyne - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Posted by Lingzi - Lost City

Rong !!!

Wow. I'm really finding it hard to understand and respect what you're saying when your writing is worse than my 4yo.

As to the OP. Yeah sins are definitely great! How you see them just depends on what your purpose is. People in TW are sometimes so afraid of dying that anything that drops in TW would be considered fail. Sins are squishy. Let's be realisitic, if you pop into the middle of a group in TW, it's more of a surprise when you make it out ALIVE than when you don't. As for 1 on 1, the stealth definitely helps when you can get the first shot in. It's what you do after that makes or breaks the deal.
    edited July 2010
    Rong !!!

do you think that you are making a joke writing like that?

MY opinion about you:
    you are a little kid that don't have atention of your parents and need to make idiot posts in a game forum to feel a "funny person". b:bye
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XLycankingx - Dreamweaver
    XLycankingx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I myself dont think there's a best class for pvp, I think its about how you would play that class and if your a cash shopper vs a non cash shopper. Soo I dont think sin's are the best pvp because ive killed many sins my level and been killed by them about the same amount :o
    edited July 2010
    I myself dont think there's a best class for pvp, I think its about how you would play that class and if your a cash shopper vs a non cash shopper. Soo I dont think sin's are the best pvp because ive killed many sins my level and been killed by them about the same amount :o

we are comparing a cash shoper sin vs cash shopers from other classes and a non cash shoper sin vs non cash shopers from other classes b:victory

cash shoper sin = 5 aps + insane damage + stuns of 6 - 5 seconds with 100% of chance.
    cash shoper archer = insane damage
    cash shoper BM = 5aps + awesome def + good HP + some stuns b:shocked
    cash shoper barb = enourmous HP + awesome def
    cash shoper wiz = super fast chaneling
    cash shoper psy = super fast chaneling
    cash shoper venomancer = nix and herc
    cash shoper cleric = super fast chaneling

*dont realy need to be cash shoper to have it^^
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saul25
    saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sins arent the best Pvp class at at. i also argee with lyrankingb:pleased
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sins are the best 1v1-pvp class, but i wouldnt say they are the best pvp class. For being the best pvpclass they are way too squishy.

I think the best pvp class is a wizard! They can reach an anormal amount of physical and magical defense, they can 1shot everything(aoe 1shots ftw in mass pvp), they are ranged and they got a telepost skill too.
    Although barbs are a pretty good pvp class too, but they need some awesome gears to own! If i take a look @ God_Evil b:shocked i wont want to get hit from a barb with attlvl + 30 without the jones blessing + he has zerk nirvana axes ... outch
    i bet his hp are pretty high too because he has almost every part of his nirvana set +9-10, but freaky mages like ehee(+12 rank8) i think still would kill him pretty fast.
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rong !!!

ok normally i wouldnt care but im kinda curious, is this sarcasm? if so then go roll an archer, if not go back to grade school and learn how to spell/punctuate. im not saying i spell and punctuate perfectly all the time, but this really is awful b:surrender
  • Volleyking - Raging Tide
    Volleyking - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rong !!!

you are ridiculous i dont want to comment on you because i see many other already have but all i wanted to say is you made my day. Other than that i dont know much about sins since i am new to PWI but by what i am reading it seems sins are pretty fearsome at 1v1 but depending on what happens after stealth they can go wrong in TW.