Hey, I want YOUR opinions!

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've run different equipment atleast 10-20 times on a lvl 100 build on the calculator, I'll have at least 33-35% crit rate when I'm lvl 100, beating others at a measly 22-25%. Do the math and you may argue being able to attack faster would mean more criticals in a shorter amount of time, but i argue if you want to use elemental attacks against a heavy armor user instead of shooting spitballs at them, the intervals don't matter because of skill cast and channel times. So while I'll hit bigger crits more often than you, it makes up for the slower intervals because you need skills to do serious damage in most cases.

I also run that calculation at no refinements on any of my armor or equipment and in cases without even my rank 8 gear. If I were to spend money and refine, I could be out damaging you in normal hits by 3-5k easily,and with my higher crit rate, that simple surpassing damage doubles. I also would like to point out if intervals REALLY matter to you,there is apo potions that decrease intervals dramatically, imagine my crit rate plus one of those, I'd out damage you so badly I couldn't laugh hard enough at myself.

So no, I'm not blindly pursuing something I have no idea what I'm walking into, I've planned this out as best as I possibly could. Level by level till 100.

Thing is, actual end-all-be-all end game gear ends up with 40%+ Crits, 1.00 Attacks/Second or more and a damage range that starts in about 10,000.

Such as this right here with 1.05 atk/s, 41% crit and 14.3k minimum damage. Also take note of the almost 12k life and 7k pdef. You'd need a pretty magnificent 184,416 damage hit to 1-shot that.

And really, most of the -interval an archer has comes from sources that don't improve your damage to begin with, such as cape, tome, accessories and armor. At most -0.1 comes from your weapon.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    Jalega - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry, but can you give me an estimate on the fortune that would cost to manufacture, refine, and/or even buy. I'm talking about a realistic build where I spend no actual money on the game, only coin, and not my whole life trying to get it.
    Its a pleasure to meet you, no really it is, want some help?

Name which song the quote is from, I'll send you 5k each, along with what "Jalega" means.
    "Its a good day to die."
    "I almost had the world in my sights."
    "Shame to say you had to kill to gain control."
    "I, am a world before I am a man"
    "He just in to this town, and he's choppin' up all the woman's meat!"
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I've run different equipment atleast 10-20 times on a lvl 100 build on the calculator, I'll have at least 33-35% crit rate when I'm lvl 100, beating others at a measly 22-25%. Do the math and you may argue being able to attack faster would mean more criticals in a shorter amount of time, but i argue if you want to use elemental attacks against a heavy armor user instead of shooting spitballs at them, the intervals don't matter because of skill cast and channel times. So while I'll hit bigger crits more often than you, it makes up for the slower intervals because you need skills to do serious damage in most cases.

I also run that calculation at no refinements on any of my armor or equipment and in cases without even my rank 8 gear. If I were to spend money and refine, I could be out damaging you in normal hits by 3-5k easily,and with my higher crit rate, that simple surpassing damage doubles. I also would like to point out if intervals REALLY matter to you,there is apo potions that decrease intervals dramatically, imagine my crit rate plus one of those, I'd out damage you so badly I couldn't laugh hard enough at myself.

So no, I'm not blindly pursuing something I have no idea what I'm walking into, I've planned this out as best as I possibly could. Level by level till 100.

@Devils_Arrow: Understand your point of view and those have come to my mind, but I'm quite set on wanting to see how well this turns out. And I'll gladly look you up, none taken.

@ Mogwai: Thank you for informing me that I was not only not first to post this, but definitely not the first to try as well, its no wonder I didn't find it, February 18th 2009 was the last post b:laugh

I don't know what you're simulating... How do you propose to obtain ~200 dexterity points from draining it out from strength points?

The most you'd even get out of draining strength points is 54 str points (using rank 8 bow compared to the traditional 104 str archer), which is not even half a single spark (really? 3-5k from 54 dex points?), 3% more crit at most and some irrelvent dodge/accuracy figures.

On top of that, you've lost a potential -0.15s interval just from TT99 wrist/boot wrist/leg combination.

Apo potions for interval reduction? You mean the things you can use once every 2 minutes? I think the only people laughing right now are the ones who actually know you're horribly misinformed.
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    You see wearing the highest equipment, I see wearing the equipment that gives me the most dex because my defense will be too low anyways. And I know full well the cool down of apo potions being quite large. between the fact I already have over 200 dex right now, I'm actually at 240+ and I'm level 53, 15 behind on how many my planned build is supposed to have at this level.

And if you assume, sir, that refine means +10, to me its a different story, I'm lucky to get +2 out of 20 mirage stones, plus 3 with enough luck would be enough for that boost of damage I stated. I've also stated my opinion, which I am very much entitled to and proud to defend, is a higher critical rate than an attack rate. I also wanted to mention what I said beforee was slightly worded wrong before, in the sense I am already out damaging you regardless of what you waear, but my damage would be increased by 3-5k if I managed to refine to a decent level. I'll be able to get somewhere around 60+ dex from my equipment easily, up to 70 without too much of my life wasted, not including critical rate increments on gear, or dex from weapons, just armor and ornaments.

So on a chart I'll have about 60(3) more points in dex on top of the 380 you probably have, be wearing certain 'low' equipment giving me around another 60+(3), I can easily grab a tome right now for 3%+(3) with funds I've saved up, not to mention 2%(2) from my genie for over 1 minute and 30 seconds thanks to strength points, I can manage to pull 11% over you, 9 without the genie.(3+3+2+3=11 because apparently you didn't read it all on that last one, I made it easier)

If you highlighted all of what I said, you would see I prefer a critical rate that surpasses you, than an interval rate. The "irrelevant doge and accuracy figure" can total up to 400+ on a pure dex without buffs on accuracy, and 400+ than normal on evasion, sometimes higher, again without buffs, when their applied it rockets. Its not much to say apparently, but this whole build IS a gamble, I accept that, but I've got some "nasty" luck already at 4 out of 5 hits being critical's on a regular basis. When my luck runs out, I'm up the creek without a paddle I admit, but a good ol luck charm takes care of that xD

I have yet to use the spark skill on my archer for damage, only aim low.

I do not ask that you AGREE fully or even partially with the idea, but rather to ACCEPT it will happen, and bare with me.
    How about this sweet little cherry on top, if I get to a high level, and end up restating, I'll do a world chat apology for you all, stating: "Purer than pure archer builds are stupid, just go pure dex, I was wrong and stupid" when its most convenient for you all, so you can smile, laugh, and mock me.
    If I get to TW or even PvP and I kick one of your butts, you apologize individually for each time I kill you for saying I was stupid to attempt such a 'idiotic idea' till I'm content with it on world chat?

Name which song the quote is from, I'll send you 5k each, along with what "Jalega" means.
    "Its a good day to die."
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    You see wearing the highest equipment, I see wearing the equipment that gives me the most dex because my defense will be too low anyways. And I know full well the cool down of apo potions being quite large. between the fact I already have over 200 dex right now, I'm actually at 240+ and I'm level 53, 15 behind on how many my planned build is supposed to have at this level.

And if you assume, sir, that refine means +10, to me its a different story, I'm lucky to get +2 out of 20 mirage stones, plus 3 with enough luck would be enough for that boost of damage I stated. I've also stated my opinion, which I am very much entitled to and proud to defend, is a higher critical rate than an attack rate. I'll manage to get somewhere around 60+ dex from my equipment easily, up to 70 without too much of my life wasted, not including critical rate increments on gear, or dex from weapons.

So on a chart I'll have about 60(3) more points in dex on top of the 380 you probably have, be wearing certain 'low' equipment giving me around another 60+(3), I can easily grab a tome right now for 3%+(3) with funds I've saved up, not to mention 2%(2) from my genie for over 1 minute and 30 seconds thanks to strength points, I can manage to pull 11% over you, 9 without the genie.(3+3+2+3=11 because apparently you didn't read it all on that last one, I made it easier)

If you highlighted all of what I said, you would see I prefer a critical rate that surpasses you, than an interval rate. The "irrelevant doge and accuracy figure" can total up to 400+ on a pure dex without buffs on accuracy, and 400+ than normal on evasion, sometimes higher, again without buffs, when their applied it rockets. Its not much to say apparently, but this whole build IS a gamble, I accept that, but I've got some "nasty" luck already at 4 out of 5 hits being critical's on a regular basis. When my luck runs out, I'm up the creek without a paddle I admit, but a good ol luck charm takes care of that xD

I have yet to use the spark skill on my archer for damage, only aim low.

I do not ask that you AGREE fully or even partially with the idea, but rather to ACCEPT it will happen, and bare with me.
    How about this sweet little cherry on top, if I get to a high level, and end up restating, I'll do a world chat apology for you all, stating: "Purer than pure archer builds are stupid, just go pure dex, I was wrong and stupid" when its most convenient for you all, so you can smile, laugh, and mock me.
    If I get to TW or even PvP and I kick one of your butts, you apologize individually for each time I kill you for saying I was stupid to attempt such a 'idiotic idea' till I'm content with it on world chat?

Since you're on HT and at 5x, I assume you are talking about PvE. While it is a good idea to maximise your dexterity by sacrificing everything else, I can tell you right now that in instances, you're going to get hit regardless. You will die if something even remotely touches you. You have 240+ dexterity at 53. I had 420+ dex in my 80s bracket while still maintaining decent hp and defenses.

Female.

If you bother to refine more than one item and use a little knowledge of statistics, you could on average come out with very cheap refined gear to +3 to +5.

Because a lvl100 character is naked using non +crit items too, right? So wait, you can throw on +11% crit but any other lv100 archer can't so they must be sitting on 22-25%!

I challenge that statement. I have enough strength to use fists, I have 36% crit unbuffed, no tome equipped, using a no +crit bow, 0.91a/s, 6k hp and decent defenses. I haven't spent a single cent on this game. And yes, 400 evasion and accuracy means a lot at lv100, I'm sure.

I don't have a problem with you going "purer dex", but I do have a problem how you portray your build to be superior. I won't even begin to demand an apology from you because you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm just letting you know that you're not going to be getting a lot of critical % gain on a lv100 archer nor would you be dealing 3-5k more.
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry to say I have not reached lvl 100, I can not say any or all the numbers I predict with a calculator to be spot on, I could be thousands- even just one point off in either direction. I do not say my class is superior, when have I said my build is better than pure dex directly, or even used the word superior? I do not remember such vocabulary. I state "Greater" "Higher" "Larger" attacks, criticals, ect. Have I once not accepted the fact I will die from almost and rebuttled saying it was not a con, to all attacks that probably come my way ending up with me dead? No, I haven't. I accept the form of 'death' I'm painting on my forehead with a bright red bullseye, but at least I'm having fun doing it, and I wanted to see if other people shared, or were on the opposing side.

I also apologize if you took "sir," in an offensive tone, the english language, as I'm sure we've all experienced at one point or another, can lead to misleading tones of voice on paper. For example, when a president talks to a crowd in person about something you agree with and experience personally, you are more enthusiastic and see it from his point of view easier than reading it out of the text book? I mean it in the most respective intentions possible for such a debate, if you may call it that.

"Its a good day to die."
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I'm sorry to say I have not reached lvl 100, I can not say any or all the numbers I predict with a calculator to be spot on, I could be thousands- even just one point off in either direction. I do not say my class is superior, when have I said my build is better than pure dex directly, or even used the word superior? I do not remember such vocabulary. I state "Greater" "Higher" "Larger" attacks, criticals, ect. Have I once not accepted the fact I will die from almost and rebuttled saying it was not a con, to all attacks that probably come my way ending up with me dead? No, I haven't. I accept the form of 'death' I'm painting on my forehead with a bright red bullseye, but at least I'm having fun doing it, and I wanted to see if other people shared, or were on the opposing side.

I also apologize if you took "sir," in an offensive tone, the english language, as I'm sure we've all experienced at one point or another, can lead to misleading tones of voice on paper. For example, when a president talks to a crowd in person about something you agree with and experience personally, you are more enthusiastic and see it from his point of view easier than reading it out of the text book? I mean it in the most respective intentions possible for such a debate, if you may call it that.

It is enough in my books to sell it as "superior". =)

I actually never said you said it was superior. I said you portray it to be. And quite frankly with adjectives such as those, it's not too hard to imagine "superior" being too far off.
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you've planned it out as much as you've said, why don't you just post a pwcalc link instead of writing walls of text describing what you plan to use. In the end, I still have no idea what armor you're using at 100.

And I don't have an archer so no point telling me how much better than me you'll be. I have a sin and there's a sin doing the same thing you're doing. When I asked him to post a build of his projected endgame equips, he ignored me too.
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Alright, here is not completely wasting my life or spending a small house on the game, this is what I came up with tonight, it varies every time I make it, depending on tomes(keeping in mind nothing much over 5 million for these buggers) and ornaments I put on, the physical and magic resist can fluctuate.

Superior, in a form of thinking, yes, is not far off from those words, but I only describe a few things as such if you do wish to see them like that. My defenses are extremely inferior, in your words, to any other class build I've ever seen. Everything must have a balance.

I pray the link holds true, in the sense it shows what I've done.
    If not, the critical rate tends to be around 40-44%, the damage is always a minimal of 10k and up. As I stated, my defenses are all over the wall like someone took a shotgun to an egg. My evasion averages decently over 4000, and my accuracy over 4000 as well, note that the buffs are on in this calculation, being why evasion spikes 2k practically.
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4fad2684919a90c3

"Its a good day to die."
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Alright, here is not completely wasting my life or spending a small house on the game, this is what I came up with tonight, it varies every time I make it, depending on tomes(keeping in mind nothing much over 5 million for these buggers) and ornaments I put on, the physical and magic resist can fluctuate.

Superior, in a form of thinking, yes, is not far off from those words, but I only describe a few things as such if you do wish to see them like that. My defenses are extremely inferior, in your words, to any other class build I've ever seen. Everything must have a balance.

If not, the critical rate tends to be around 40-44%, the damage is always a minimal of 10k and up. As I stated, my defenses are all over the wall like someone took a shotgun to an egg. My evasion averages decently over 4000, and my accuracy over 4000 as well, note that the buffs are on in this calculation, being why evasion spikes 2k practically.

thats a rank 8 bow you need to sell your car and a few organs to get it the evade orns are a joke right? please tell me your jokeing. only a +5 dex tome but a 8jun? average amber shards....are you yulk?
    add on the fact that 1/2 tahat gear is either 80+ mill or does not exist and im relativly shure you have no idea how archers even work in pwi.

for pve clawchers will out DPS you

for pvp everyone will one shot you

evasion is useless

again your build will cost more than a bloody heart transplant

build however you like nobody can stop you... but thats reality
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    okay, assuming a bow that would only cost my lung, I can still manage 40+ percent, and still within a 10000-11000 damage minimum.

And I have a pretty good idea after talking to archers like Yeora, and others that have made it into the 80's, I always ask for tips from people I come across.

"Its a good day to die."
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    okay, assuming a bow that would only cost my lung, I can still manage 40+ percent, and still within a 10000-11000 damage minimum.

And I have a pretty good idea after talking to archers like Yeora, and others that have made it into the 80's, I always ask for tips from people I come across.

you may want to listen to the archers in the 100's and the 96's (hint devoted)
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I'm sorry but all your crediblity just went out the window after posting that. You clearly have no idea. For starters, half of those equips don't even exist or if they do, are so rare that I have never seen them on anyone. Including the gloves, boots and all the orange equips.

It's also ironic you're using the rank 8 bow without using any of the other rank 8 equips. Then say you're not spending a fortune because rank 8 costs more than most endgame gear combined.

Then there's the fact you shard evasion which is enough said.
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Alright, whatever, maybe I'm going into the great blue yonder with a shovel in my brain, its my problem I'll get to sell my house. Like I said earlier, I'll apologize in world chat on heavens tear when it doesn't work out, just keep your eyes open, so you can all laugh at me, going "I told that stupid girl not to do it, but she didn't listen."

"Its a good day to die."
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

I actually find it funny because when I was responding to your previous posts, I was assuming you'd most likely use evasion ornaments. Surprise.

1. The necklace and belt are EVASION ornaments. You have EVASION shards.

2. The necklace, two rings and the helm does not exist as far as I know.

3. Rank 8 bow with 2 average garnets?

4. You have 60 more dex than me and you're extremely focused on dex, damage and crit. No 2% crit necklace nor does that helm exist. So now what? You've effectively got 6% more critical than me (less rank 8 bow and you have 2%, close to what I outlined previously), you have 2k less HP than me, you have half my defenses and your entire build there costs almost three times more than my current equiment. I do 10-13k, firing 25% faster than you.

I don't know what to say any more...

I really don't...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I actually find it funny because when I was responding to your previous posts, I was assuming you'd most likely use evasion ornaments. Surprise.

1. The necklace and belt are EVASION ornaments. You have EVASION shards.

2. The necklace, two rings and the helm does not exist as far as I know.

3. Rank 8 bow with 2 average garnets?

4. You have 60 more dex than me and you're extremely focused on dex, damage and crit. No 2% crit necklace nor does that helm exist. So now what? You've effectively got 6% more critical than me (less rank 8 bow and you have 2%, close to what I outlined previously), you have 2k less HP than me, you have half my defenses and your entire build there costs almost three times more than my current equiment. I do 10-13k, firing 25% faster than you.

I don't know what to say any more...

I really don't...

wife of yulk?
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Here's my response.

Taking off the 2 +100 phys damage mods on the rings and 1% critical from neck and 2% critical from helm (2% necklace doesn't exist but you can get 1% necklace... you could also get 1% crit from warsoul helm but you don't have the str to wear it) leaves you at 10-15.3k phys damage and 41% critical.

Physical Atk. - 10014-15253
    Critical Hit - 41%
    Attack rate - 0.74 /sec
    Accuracy - 4444
    Evasion - 6857
    HP - 3996
    PDef - 1792
    MDef - 1880

With the same budget, this is what you could get along with the ability to get 5APS Gorenox: Vanity (just shift a few dex points to str points, but the interval is there).

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=3c66621160818075

Physical Atk. - 10568-14603
    Critical Hit - 39%
    Attack rate - 0.95 /sec
    Accuracy - 4224
    Evasion - 4779
    HP - 6262
    PDef - 3727
    MDef - 3541

No really, that's exactly what you would get with the same budget. I must say that for someone trying to maximise dex, damage and crit, you're not doing very well.

There are already a few things I could change without costing you much additional coin, but you could do some research and find out yourself.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Here you go:

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6266c559a00efb29

Replace Vit stones with Citrine Gems for budget. Replace vit stones with Jade of Steady Defense on the two nirvana pieces. Work down from there. This would be heavily cash shopped end-game.

At least this is a realistic build. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since you appear to think your build will pretty much kill everything and you seem to be heavily focused on evasion i say what would you do against this http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cf315e968081948c

personaly... i would holypath to the nearest SZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I don't know what to say anymore. I stated on the first page you can easily wear up to date gear with carefully selected Ornaments/Tome that add Str, even included a pwi calc link http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=58c799237d695237 showing you what this build is capable of [no refines/shards for the sole purpose of the build]. But you still insist on wearing Lvl 5x armor or TT70. b:surrender

Fail 1. Counterstream Armor is Rank Armor for only the Assassin.

Fail 2. Necklace, Rings, and Hat don't exist in game yet.

Fail 3. You have Rank 8 Bow but only Average Stones?

Fail 4. You're build is Rank 8 but still wearing Rank 4?

Fail 5. Evasion? That's next to worthless with all these BM's and Barbs running around with 50% Accuracy Misty/CV Rings. And Arcane's don't miss.

Fail 6. Lvl 5x Armor? Let me ask you, how long do you think you'll survive before you are 1 shotted, by even a 7x?

You'll hit hard, I'll give you that, but you'll die quicker than PvP between a 5x and a 9x.
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since you appear to think your build will pretty much kill everything and you seem to be heavily focused on evasion i say what would you do against this http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cf315e968081948c

Sadly, pwcalc.ru's skill calculator is broken, so I can not post my funny joke and have anyone recognize it. (I was going to activate blessing of the condor on her character.)

b:chuckle
  • Jalega - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I'm going to point out, I haven't gotten much into the 70's for levels, so I don't know what does and does not exist much past that, I was aware the bow was rank 8 however, and it was a long shot being an understatement. I was not aware of most other rank armor and their equipment names though. I can, at least, say thank you all for informing me. And another thanks for the realistic pwi calculator results being shown.

I do want to state, the low level gems on the armor and half refines, seem more realistic to achieve, to me, and that's why I used them in the example. Logically when I got/get that high, I'd only put on the best I could find, but if it was a half try at it, that would be what I get. Though, I admit, it would be something funny to see average shards at level 100.

@ Badazmofo: I don't think anyone would blame you for that, I'd run for the hills myself.

"Its a good day to die."
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    at +8x, you'll have more than enough to afford 2~3 immaculate shards per armor piece.

unless you are really good at merchanting, you will not be able to achieve rank 8 at all since you're not going to cashshop. not only that, you'll have to be lucky [which with pwi, you won't because they love watching us fail] in order to get anything above +3 with mirages alone.

we are not calling your 9 dex 1 str build fail. we support you for that. it's actually one of the few ways an archer can achieve 500 dex [with equipment of course].

what's fail is the unsatisfactory equipment that you choose. you will fail if you continue to use equipment 30~50 levels below you.

the majority of Dex bonuses come from your Armor, Weapon.

I highly suggest the build link that i posted several times. Even though the base Str is 55, it has enough Str Bonus from Ornaments to equip Nirvana. Even without the +20 Str tome, you'd have enough to equip at least HH90.
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    With all due respect to the OP:

Experiment while you're young, because when you hit your 80s, you will not be invited to many FC runs or RB Gammas. Glass cannon builds are OK, but even the best archers take many hits.

Remember, you need to be level 100 for the rank 8 bow. You're very far off in terms of both coin and in-game experience to consider that right now.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2010

i would rather fight that than this
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Drippydrop - Harshlands
    Drippydrop - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd say 4 str 1 dex till around 7x. Only if you plan to use TT armor you can plan ahead to set your str.
    Don't forget stat resets :)
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    umm mizzy 1 big diff.... i had gear +5ed lol you have +12 rank 8 wep and +10 everything else >_>
    heres a the same barb but with similar gear to your build http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=2a965c39af1d30df
    dont let the hp fool ya it has blood bath on... not that it realy needs it but it keeps the origanl point i was trying to make in mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reknown_Wolf - Harshlands
    Reknown_Wolf - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You do realise at end game almost every class has skill that never misses and Magic never misses so even if you have more dex/ crits then anyone else, you have no survivablity what so ever. the only way your build would work is if you took out a nice loan from the bank and CS all your armor to +10 or more
  • Yoyoki - Lost City
    Yoyoki - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I read through all the comments and its good you actually posted something different.The idea is there and is do able with the rank equipment, stick to your own way in this game and figure it all out for yourself you'll be a better player that way. Always can just restat b:victory
    They also are talking "realistic" gear not assume to +12 weapons etc. 76 gold to +7 one piece. even that isnt to realistic for some.
    GoodLuck !
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The thing about rank armour... she's not willing (from what I read) to CS this build, and in order to get 5k rep for rank 4 is... well it's like doing ALL the quests you ever get + a lot of FB's. I'm level 89 and only Rank 3 WITHOUT Csing the rep. Then again, I haven't been doing as many quests as I should...
    But if she wants to get to rank 4, it's gonna require time, patience and a really good masseuse because of the back problems sitting at a computer all that time to get rank 4 or higher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os